CuterThanYou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CuterThanYou
Re: 1969- Great Moon Hoax

It's definitely a great design, and a shame it never made it as a shirt.

olivedrab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages olivedrab
CuterThanYou wrote:It's definitely a great design, and a shame it never made it as a shirt.

Im in for one if you resubmit or post a link to the sale

ruthsdad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ruthsdad

So if you don't make it in the top 3, you not only don't get your shirt printed but you also have to wait 60 days to print it elsewhere? FTW? That's ridiculous.

With all the non-derby hot mess that gets printed, you'd think they'd at least let us vote on what gets printed outside of derbies. That way, something like this shirt would get printed over some gar-bahj like that eagle with the crossed-out eyes.

jpoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpoe

Love the design and waited up every night this weekend for it, . I would like to buy it from you after the 60 days, but the chances of me remembering two months from now is pretty low ... =) ... Anyway you could scan through this thread when its available and send those of us that have mentioned interest a message?

hayesez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hayesez

Love the design. If you ever get this printed up, let us know...I'm in for 1.

swatspyder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swatspyder

I'd love to buy this shirt

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

I'd be in for a few if/when it gets printed.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Update: Woot will soon have a Best Of derby (I am predicting in a week or two). Hopefully this will get tabbed and be on the list. If so, vote then too. If not, I will wait the obligatory waiting period and sell it myself (maybe do a few slight tweaks to fix nagging problems too)

Thanks to everyone who liked and voted for this! I am very proud of the design.

olivedrab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages olivedrab
SkekTek wrote:Update: Woot will soon have a Best Of derby (I am predicting in a week or two). Hopefully this will get tabbed and be on the list. If so, vote then too. If not, I will wait the obligatory waiting period and sell it myself (maybe do a few slight tweaks to fix nagging problems too)

Thanks to everyone who liked and voted for this! I am very proud of the design.

update?

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
olivedrab wrote:update?

So far, no best of... and the next derby is based on Revolution, so I guess we'll have to wait two more weeks to see if this gets tabbed for re-entry...

Jaja01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jaja01

Awesome shirt!!! I used http://www.TOPxTOP.com to Find several other zeda shirts, and its very useful for price comparison.

snapdragn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snapdragn
Re: 1979 - First Publication of the Neverending story

where the hell can i vote for this shirt.... this is amazing

myijcwy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myijcwy
Re: 1979 - First Publication of the Neverending story

Hi. Just FYI, there's a mistake in your image.

When the gray snake's body bends and passes over the head for the first time, it should go under the gold snake's body.

justfakingill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justfakingill
Re: 1986: The Legend Was Born

My favorite Zelda shirt I've ever seen. I want one so badly x.x

ska686

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ska686

This shirt needs to be re-printed. I will purchase it in a heartbeat!

cedar1079

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cedar1079
ska686 wrote:This shirt needs to be re-printed. I will purchase it in a heartbeat!

Same here. Bring back the CLASSICS Woot!

hamil279

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hamil279
Re: 1986: The Legend Was Born

I will be one of MANY who will help sell this shirt out AGAIN in a matter of minutes if it goes on sale again. please make it happen, ive been wanting this shirt for a few years now