Kluender

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kluender

This shirt is cool.

llo, it's so easy to justify a 10 dollar t-shirt that looks like this, even after buying the halo maps and eating out for dinner... This is what woot needs every night.

+1 for me.

Daveed84

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Daveed84

Fantastic shirt, ruined by the color. Seriously, what the heck?

KevanB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KevanB
MHBoston wrote:Cream is not pink at all IRL

Cream is awesome, especially with the right design, like this one. For those who think it looks pink, adjust your monitor!

fablefire

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fablefire

*giggles*... Props on the description btw!

"Nobody Touch This Controller, I’m Going To Go Get Ice Creme And Come Right Back, Seriously, Do Not Touch This Controller, No, Seriously, If You Touch It I Will Kill You, I Mean It, I Am Not Kidding, Don’t Touch The Controller While I Am Gone.'

...and don't wear this on the plane, cause I want to fly. :<

outlawmoogle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages outlawmoogle

I think people's monitors make the shirt look more pinkish than it actually is.

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24

Congrats, fablefire! Is this the first time the votes have gone over 1000? Shirt.woot reaches a milestone

matthaak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matthaak

I'd buy this if there weren't the pixelated hearts up so high. I don't like designs that are immediately under the neckline.

Seriously. It would have been wicked without the hearts. Sorry... I'm waiting for the genome shirt!

wren5x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wren5x

I'm going to use this shirt as an experiment to see if I like cream shirts on me. Awesome design.

Now I just need to actually finish that game instead of giving up on some random puzzle ...

Shigwarm

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Shigwarm

Congrats on the win! Wow! Over 1000 votes received! This should sellout real quick.

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

over 1,000 votes? Wow. Congrats fablefire!

In for 2

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

KingLionAids

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KingLionAids

I like it because it isn't over Zelda-y.

But I just got Mr. Toast, so I might wait for my nest woot

pinkxrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pinkxrain

i really like the color actually. its got that "old look" ish to it.
never played zelda actually which surprises even myself but i still really like it
i think its gorgeous :3

djonesatlanta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djonesatlanta
wren5x wrote:I'm going to use this shirt as an experiment to see if I like cream shirts on me. Awesome design.

Now I just need to actually finish that game instead of giving up on some random puzzle ...

Cream shirts with hearts. I'm going to get a really small one and put it on my schnizzle.

Wizardtom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Wizardtom

Want it sooo bad: I already own too many woot shirts and need to save money. Love it though.

I have 30 shirts.woots and I really need some pants.woot, could use more belts.woot, definitely have to replace my approach shoes.woot.com.

I want to legally enter a McDonalds or gas station in any only woot apparel...

kylemittskus

quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus

Got one for my soon-to-be-brother-in-law. That was a lot of dashes. Congrats Fable.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

Daredevil8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Daredevil8

I didn't even care about the color once I saw what the design was. In for one!

ExplosiveDuck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ExplosiveDuck

Awesome design.
Awesome color.
Totally bought it.

Congrats on the win!

crap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crap

i feel like in order to wear this shirt, i have to wear brown birkenstocks, hemp shorts, a leather necklace with some gaelic design.

im a huge zelda fan but the washed out colors on cream dont do it for me. congrats to the designer.

I want duck hunt!

melloMaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melloMaster

just awesome. I wish I had played/loved Zelda enough to actually justify wearing this.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus

And... that is the best description EVER!! I'm a lit. major.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

JerryLees

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JerryLees

Got Mine... thanks for pointing the Zelda reference out... I just looked at the design and thought Pirate sword and jewels.

Get Xbox360 Gamer signatures for your favorite games here!
The Stupidest stuff blog

boredpnoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boredpnoy
Reistlehr wrote:its about zelda, dude, comeon

get one... your NES will thank you.

amen to that inner gamer btw im wearing carpal tunnelizer cant refuse...ordered hehehe

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Daveed84 wrote:Fantastic shirt, ruined by the color. Seriously, what the heck?

It's not ruined at all. It's supposed to look like a memory

dmunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmunny

I seen the shirt, and the music started playing in my head... IN FOR 3!! One for me, and a couple for other geeky friends!

Great design... Original wooden sword a nice touch. What a cool game - even had a GOLD cartridge....

I must be old... :o)

covi0022

quality posts: 0 Private Messages covi0022

I bought one for my husband...

...because that makes me the best wife EVER.

miraculous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miraculous

Wow. Excellent design! I love the Zelda theme. Not so crazy about the color, but otherwise this is rad. Well done, Woot!

Miraculous

markzero

quality posts: 12 Private Messages markzero

Obligatory: http://its-dangerous-to-go-alone-take-this.ytmnd.com/ with music, or

(from icanhascheezburger.com)

patgirl81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patgirl81

We actually have a Zelda Road here named in honor of Zelda Fitzgerald...I'm going to remember this description every time I see its signs from now on.

eatyourkix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eatyourkix

AH! Sweet! So glad this won. I'd be in for 1 EXCEPT, my roommate needs this shirt more than I do, and I just sent another 10 bucks to woot for the 3D Lion shirt. Damn you bank account! Congrats on the win fable!

hunter3186

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hunter3186

This is amazing. I've never been happier to see the winning shirt in a derby! Zelda may be the greatest game series ever, but alas, I graduate from college in three weeks and do need to grow up eventually (also, I have NO money). Great design, congrats, the picture will definitely be my desktop background for a while

alboneus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alboneus

Fable, grats! I frakking love you! wooted

Before free market economy, we eat potato each night for dinner. Now we have much money. We eat two potato each night for dinner. And on happy days, we eat salted pork from can.

bocochoco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bocochoco

Great shirt.. different color though.. perhaps #00CC00 =)

sandbar67

quality posts: 14 Private Messages sandbar67

I have both of fablefire's other designs (Scurvy and Plan B) and I love both - but this one's not cutting it for me. Not much of a gamer and it needs more color.In my opinion. Congrats on the first place fablefire, I'm sure this one will sell out.

fuzzycorgi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuzzycorgi

condition: It’s Really Rad

Rad, Radicus Braticus Kittycaticus, was my 1990 orange tabby's name. He would have loved this shirt. As would my vidiot ex-hubby.

I love the shirt, especially since it's on a light color but I would feel like such a hypocrite. But congrats Fable on a great shirt!

llcooljunr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llcooljunr

This is probably the best shirt I've ever seen here... Congrats on the win!

This is how we chill from 93 till...

stacory

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stacory

The hearts kinda make it look Country hick looking and yes thats not a good color.

KTShyGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KTShyGuy

AWESOME SHIRT.

I've been refreshing shirt.woot.com to check for news since last Wednesday. I think. It's been a long week. WOO SHIRT! This makes 3 gaming shirts and 4 geek shirts total in my collection. I loves you Fablefire :D

*desire scurvy shirt...can't justify it just yet...cry*

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
patgirl81 wrote:We actually have a Zelda Road here named in honor of Zelda Fitzgerald...I'm going to remember this description every time I see its signs from now on.

We have a Zelda Rd too. I wonder if we live in the same city...? ;-)

I always think of the game when I see it, though. Zelda Fitzgerald never even crossed my mind. l o l

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Zenverse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zenverse

Yay!
Love the description.
I'm just kinda bummed out though because I accidentally ordered a Regular Large instead of a Women's large...I messaged woot, and I hope they can send a WL instead.

CuterThanYou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CuterThanYou

Didn't see how this COULDN'T have won. Loved it when I first saw it, and still love it. Way to go Fable, definitely in for one!