JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

And, it's sold out!!! Awesome job Fable!

crunchyLadybug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crunchyLadybug

Fablefire, you are my hero! So already in for one! I have complimented you on multiple occasions, but woot deems my comments as unworthy and deletes them. This is a fantabulous shirt b/c I love the zelda and the say no to scurvy is the best that I own from woot. So many times I have wanted you to win. Loved the Georgia Devil shirt and it should have made it. Represent for the ladies! WTG fablefire!!!

ilstu99

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ilstu99
JadenKale wrote:llo totally called 1:30am as the sell out time

Well done!

mosesallen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mosesallen

NNOOOOOOO!!!!!! I missed it! I was going to order one of these as a present for my girlfriend! Damn my tardiness to check shirt.woot! When will they be back on sale for $15? How long must I endure this . . . . suffering?

Rachel0982

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Rachel0982
mosesallen wrote:NNOOOOOOO!!!!!! I missed it! I was going to order one of these as a present for my girlfriend! Damn my tardiness to check shirt.woot! When will they be back on sale for $15? How long must I endure this . . . . suffering?

22 1/2 hours? Are you going to make it?

djross777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djross777

As an East Coaster im happy i stayed up for this one.... knabbed one just in time.... to all the people that dont like the color.... vacuums for you ... this shirt is pure genious , you know you'll be payin 15 for it tomorrow.

racinreaver

quality posts: 2 Private Messages racinreaver

First shirt.woot purchase for me.

I like it since it's a nerdy shirt without some crappy slogan at the bottom making it even more obnoxious.

Also got it because I know it'll make my girlfriend roll her eyes every time she sees it. =p

And fable, love your two prior t-shirts. If I had been on shirt.woot back when they were up, I would have bought at least one.

d4nowar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages d4nowar

Good choice on the creme.

My first woot!

fablefire

quality posts: 22 Private Messages fablefire

OMGawd... no wonder it took so long...

It was a run of 2000!

Why do they always up the run numbers on my shirts... D:

lunartan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunartan

congrats on the solid win & fast sellout

cliveholloway

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cliveholloway

PAAAaaaAAaaaanCAAAAAKES!? Beer will do that...

Crwatson21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Crwatson21

Great job, Fable! A win and a fast sellout. I'm in for one for my fiance. I wanted one for myself, but she was born in '86 and I'm not into matching outfits.

JadenKale

fablefire wrote:OMGawd... no wonder it took so long...

It was a run of 2000!

I wouldn't complain there, Fable You get a bigger payout now to boot.

Zenne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zenne
fablefire wrote:OMGawd... no wonder it took so long...

It was a run of 2000!

Pssst!

JadenKale

Nuker43 wrote:gosh darn IT I MISSED THIS?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

someone sell me one please please

Buy it tomorrow night for $15

Fishercat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fishercat

Well, after I posted my message, I bit on it. Glad I did, it sold out extremely fast.

Love the shirt.

NemmyX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NemmyX

Awesome shirt design!

Cant buy it because of the color though. I dont think I could pull that off, being a dude and all.

46&2

quality posts: 7 Private Messages 46&2

First shirt.woot! Couldn't pass on this one. As soon as I saw it the theme music as well as many gaming memories from 21 years ago(yikes!) were running through my head. Great design.

bryceknudson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bryceknudson
KevanB wrote:Congrats on a great design and on 1st place! I'll be buying it right after I post this.

Can't wait to show off my zelda-geekness, and I actually like the cream color, this shirt was perfect for it.

I wonder if I pick up more "pieces of heart" that the number of heart icons on the shirt will increase ,*giggles*

I agree the cream is a nice change from black, grey and blue of most shirts and it does work for this awesome shirt lucky I saw it

fablefire

Zenne wrote:Pssst!

Oh good. I don't like being picked on. ;)

fablefire

JadenKale wrote:I wouldn't complain there, Fable You get a bigger payout now to boot.

Lawl... not complaining at all. This cool G will fund my EastWest samples I'm buying this month. <3

...and I'm soooo wearing this shirt when I remix the LoZ: Ocarina of Time Soundtrack! =D

daneecooper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daneecooper

should have printed more.

a lot more.

chophouse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chophouse

congrats on the vote getting, not a fan of the design. but the winner is the winner.

Raymond John Koenig

tadiera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tadiera

Damn me for checking so late. ;.;

Not only was I born in '86, but I'm a huge huge Zelda fan.
Damnit. I hope this makes it to reprint sometime or I'm gonna be spending so much time just moping.

arsenicsauce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arsenicsauce

I grabbed one earlier, glad I did. What's with all these guys who can't wear off-white? It's very very light tan, not ~dusky lavender~ or, god forbid, pink. I think your masculinity can probably handle it. :p Unless they're making the mistake of assuming that the color of the shirt template is actually the color of the real shirt, which I guess is a mistake someone who's never ever ordered a navy shirt could make.

JadenKale

arsenicsauce wrote:I grabbed one earlier, glad I did. What's with all these guys who can't wear off-white? It's very very light tan, not ~dusky lavender~ or, god forbid, pink. I think your masculinity can probably handle it. :p Unless they're making the mistake of assuming that the color of the shirt template is actually the color of the real shirt, which I guess is a mistake someone who's never ever ordered a navy shirt could make.

Aye to that!

I posted a pic on the page before as to what the creme looks like, since woot prints the woot launch shirt on creme.

GroceryFiend

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GroceryFiend

damnit why must i alwyas forget to check shirt.woot at midnight!?
stupid forgetful brain

JadenKale

GroceryFiend wrote:damnit why must i alwyas forget to check shirt.woot at midnight!?
stupid forgetful brain

Set an alarm L O L

bgullotti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bgullotti

great design, been obsessed with zelda since the one on SNES . . . missed my chance at one, any chance at a reprint woot? and possibly a color change? colors do look good but like many have said, not the color for me . . . maybe something more like link? black on green? im sure itd sell out again

ngpwoot17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ngpwoot17

Man, I would've loved to have this shirt, I too was born the same year the Legend was born...

Hopefully it is brought back...possibly in a variety of colors? eh eh eh? (green, black...)

Anyway, great design

JadenKale

bgullotti wrote:great design, been obsessed with zelda since the one on SNES . . . missed my chance at one, any chance at a reprint woot? and possibly a color change? colors do look good but like many have said, not the color for me . . . maybe something more like link? black on green? im sure itd sell out again

it'll be on sale again tomorrow. just at $15 instead. They won't be changing the colors.

ugomona

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ugomona

This shirt reminds me of my obnoxious 8 year old nephew. He thinks he's Link and has a very annoying habit of hitting people with this goofy wooden sword. He is so totally into the game and has been for years, which is not such a good thing IMO. He has dressed up as Link for the last 4 Halloween's and every year someone thinks he's Robin Hood. Hilarious. I love the kid, though. His mom is a major pain in the arse. Oh well, family.

Shinigamixbl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shinigamixbl

Damn.....
That would make a good addition to my 4 other LoZ Shirts......

slackercow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slackercow

should have been green with yellow design =/

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde
JadenKale wrote:just so you guys are aware of the creme color in person, the woot shirt is creme:

That shirt looks familiar. Oh wait, that's me!

I bit on this because I totally want this one and possibly the #2 or #3 shirt. And although I was not born in that year and I possibly have more Zelda shirts than a person needs in their wardrobe, it's awesome because this is a great subtle reference instead of blatently shouting "It's a video game nerd thing!"

Naris

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Naris

Damn...

They should've printed more for the initial run... it would've sold out anyway.

Congrats on a beautiful shirt!

Side note: Woot's description tonight was awesome... especially the color naming.

suomi35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suomi35

It should only have 3 hearts...

corvettejoe

quality posts: 22 Private Messages corvettejoe

ARRGGG! I missed it! I forgot the new derby shirts were up tonight.

Oh well, I'd venture to guess this will be an insta-reprint ;)
I'll hopefully catch it again in the top 20.

tenor1trpt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tenor1trpt
yukine wrote:I'd be all over this if it were a different color. :/

I wish more people thought like that so I could have purchased one before it sold out. Great shirt. I may have to shell out $15 for it...

endejester

quality posts: 0 Private Messages endejester

It's dangerous to go alone! <3

Congrats Fablefire!!! :D