THarrison525

quality posts: 0 Private Messages THarrison525

Poop! The one night I go to sleep before 11:00 PM this just happens
to be the winner! I guess I'll have to wait for a day or reckoning or something.
I was really excited about this one because it's my birthday too.

Congrats on the win! Awesome shirt.

mkspence

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mkspence

Darn. I wanted this one. I can't stay up that late! Congrats to Fable and to all of those you got the shirt

jimcarrey363

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimcarrey363

That's a really really cool shirt.

Sold out or I would buy one just to support the great design

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski
nelsonjj1 wrote:Hey...great design. I love the mix of 8-bit and hand drawn hi quality graphics.

this is specifically what i don't like about the shirt... it makes me feel like something is off...

no matter... i will continue to wear my scurvy shirt and this was already sold out by the time i woke up anyways.

mihalis aya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya

Grats, Fable! So happy for you!

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240

Hooray for your win Fable!
-Andy

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Just got on the site... good job Fable! A great concept and win! I'll be giving you a little extra moolah by buying this after today apparently

parasitemite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages parasitemite

wow, already sold out : (

AlexEdwards

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlexEdwards

Noooooo!!! sold out already!?

Excellent shirt, good job Fable.

ghostofdavid

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ghostofdavid
stacory wrote:The hearts kinda make it look Country hick looking and yes thats not a good color.

How is Country hick a bad thing?

Suck it, Trebek.

bigbadblackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bigbadblackman

MUAHAHAHA my LOZ shirt collection grows beyond the 10 shirt mark. Great work Fable Creme shirts work great for me, nice contrast against my skin.

shirt.woot suppling my wardrobe since 2008

fallnislikethis

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fallnislikethis

Oh my god, I want this shirt so much. I love Zelda so much. I am so sad that it's sold out.

Although, I guess if I were to wear it...it would probably never be outside.

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct

Congrats Fable, a well deserved sellout, and you beat the chochotrain!

batty1of3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages batty1of3

dammit uuugh curse being sick and myquil bythe time i got up it was gone mebbe a reprint
no i will have the zelda theme stuck in my head all day

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
patgirl81 wrote:;) ::waves:: If it weren't for pesky laws, I'd love to nab one for my office.

Definitely was in for one tonight, and I love the cream. Nice job, Fable!

::facepalm:: I didn't even pay attention to your user name! l o l

::waves back::

I was hoping you were still up to get this shirt. :D

You'd better be hard at work on a derby design, missy. :-p (if you're feeling better, of course)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

zillybong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zillybong

Yeaaahh 1986! Seriously, that is a fast sell-out. Congrats, fable!

jtbradford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtbradford

Awesome shirt, really don't get the hate for the color though, it seems like a good fit. I almost forgot to check the site even though I knew this was definitely getting first; it sold out a few seconds later, close one

carmiac

quality posts: 1 Private Messages carmiac

Really, really want!

Oh well, guess I'll have to wait 'till tomorrow like all the rest of us who have to get up in the morning.

baronofthebean

quality posts: 1 Private Messages baronofthebean

Sweet job fablefire--and 1986 was the year I was born too! Too bad my WootWallet is looking so thin right now (and it's sold out of course, but that only stops the superstitious).

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

fablefire wrote:OMGawd... no wonder it took so long...

It was a run of 2000!

Why do they always up the run numbers on my shirts... D:

They didn't up it now. Derby runs went up to 2000 two weeks ago.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

jkgm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkgm

SO SAD that I missed this one!

itsbeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsbeth

Love the shirt LOVE the Zelda Fitzgerald silliness in the description. Pulls my nerd heartstrings in two directions, well done!

People whining about the hearts need to suck it up. I mean, Link takes orders from a pink fairy, but he can still kick your ass. I think the hearts add to the authenticity and the shirt would be lacking something without them.

northcutt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages northcutt

I love this design, but man does it look so much better on paper than on a shirt. Would've still bought it, though.

nyy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyy

Awesome shirt. Makes up for all the recent bad ones.
Stupid earthquake made me lose sleep/wake up later so I missed out on this one.

Seattlejo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Seattlejo

Congrats Fable! Nice quick sell out. I was tempted, but haven't committed yet. There is always tomorrow.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
itsbeth wrote:Love the shirt LOVE the Zelda Fitzgerald silliness in the description. Pulls my nerd heartstrings in two directions, well done!

People whining about the hearts need to suck it up. I mean, Link takes orders from a pink fairy, but he can still kick your ass. I think the hearts add to the authenticity and the shirt would be lacking something without them.

I have a feeling the ones complaining about the hearts didn't realize the shirt was supposed to be a Zelda reference.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

loungefly611

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loungefly611

The shirt rocks! However, I wish the shirt were a green to match link's wardrobe.

northcutt

SailorButterfly wrote:I have a feeling the ones complaining about the hearts didn't realize the shirt was supposed to be a Zelda reference.

The only thing I think would've helped the hearts is if there were only 3 of them and if they were colored in a rich red.

anath47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anath47

even tho it's a pinky white, it's still the best shirt woot I've ever seen.

samika

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samika

Not sure how this works exactly, but if anyone bought in bulk, can you link me?

northcutt

samika wrote:Not sure how this works exactly, but if anyone bought in bulk, can you link me?

The shirt will be available tomorrow for $15 (shipping included) here:

http://www.shirtsonsale.info/2007/10/shirtwoot-15-tees-friends-links-updated_9704.html

samika

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samika
northcutt wrote:The shirt will be available tomorrow for $15 (shipping included) here:

http://www.shirtsonsale.info/2007/10/shirtwoot-15-tees-friends-links-updated_9704.html

Ah thank you.

pullingj

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pullingj
northcutt wrote:The shirt will be available tomorrow for $15 (shipping included) here:

or you could go directly here: http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=5285

I ride submarines...

ilstu99

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ilstu99
SailorButterfly wrote:I have a feeling the ones complaining about the hearts didn't realize the shirt was supposed to be a Zelda reference.

At first, the hearts reminded me of that 90's country decorating fad with all the ducks and bears and geese - where everything was blue, tan and cream.

Then my kid informed me that I was a "dork," and that "Mom, it's totally about Zelda." She went on to explain what all the images meant. I'm glad she's so patient with me. Parents today. I swear.

Sharon403

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sharon403

Is this site only for men? I have been watching this site since it first came about and have found no more than 2 shirt than women would wear.
I gotta admit 99% of these shirts are pretty buttery croissant. Atleast the main woot site has nice stuff

sammichface

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sammichface

Thanks for posting that photo of a cream shirt, Jaden Kale.
I bought this shirt at about 1:10 am (eastern) and I'm glad I know what to expect colorwise now.

Yay for Zelda. This shirt will be my own personal link to the past.

(hah.. yes, I'm a dork)

Just out of curiousity, Do the winners automatically get a copy of their shirt? or do they also have to order it like everyone else? That's probably a stupid question but it doesn't mention it on the derby page. It just says that they get 200 bucks for winning and 2 bucks a shirt after the sell out.

Perque

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Perque
Sharon403 wrote:Is this site only for men? I have been watching this site since it first came about and have found no more than 2 shirt than women would wear.
I gotta admit 99% of these shirts are pretty buttery croissant. Atleast the main woot site has nice stuff

Um...what kind of shirt exactly are you looking for?

jeannette84xx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeannette84xx

looks nice, not sure about the color choice?

ilstu99

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ilstu99
Sharon403 wrote:Is this site only for men? I have been watching this site since it first came about and have found no more than 2 shirt than women would wear.

Really? I usually feel the opposite. It takes a strong man to wear a cartoon baby Nessie or a cute little pirate orange or a....well, really....quite a few.

KevanB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KevanB

Agreed, there is definitely a substantial supply of "girly" shirts at w00t...it's not like it's the kids-boys section of Kohls :P (although some do seem like they belong there).

Cream is awesome, especially for brown-ish colored designs. On green this design would've sucked, not because of the design, but the whole package. The "sepia" tones really bring it all together. Plus, cream is much more appealing than bright-tunic-green like Link's.