allstar31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allstar31

it's up you can purchase it here

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=5285

angelglo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angelglo

MY VERY FIRST WOOT!!!!! thanks for an awsome design fable!! could have been a better color though, but still love it

shimey013

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shimey013

Oh man, i remember the 1st time i played this...I think i was 6 at the time...cause 86 i was 4....llo...so yea, 88 woulda been the 1st time ... and ever since i have bought every NES console just for...yea your Guessed it ZELDA!!! The color of the shirt makes me cry or i woulda bought it....Its still an amazing shirt though...but just not a fan of light colored shirts....

My Cellar

W: 2 W.W: 5 S.W: 1

Warrior1986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Warrior1986
allstar31 wrote:it's up you can purchase it here

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=5285

WOOT!! Got one. This shirt means alot for me cause not only was Zelda the first game I ever played but I was also born in 1986.

RussianPhysicsGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RussianPhysicsGuy

Zelda games are pretty much the only thing I'll play besides Minesweeper, but I'd buy it if it were green. I can get other Zelda paraphernalia...nevertheless, awesome design! Just unfortunate choice of color, IMO...

wheeldawg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wheeldawg

Just had to grab one... can't resist Zelda stuff.

The color didn't bother me so much as it apparently did some others.

bl4ckl4beled

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bl4ckl4beled
waacodemon wrote:get a medium and shrink it a hair.

then the GFX's will b all crinckled up

earthenblade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages earthenblade

just bought it =)

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

Fable- Wasn't around on the day your shirt printed so I'm late on my kudos! Congratulations on the win and on the amazing post day sales. You really know how to create winning designs! Awesome!

I hate to say that I don't have a clue what the design represents, but clearly the majority of wooters do.

Congratulations again!

GravityJMB

quality posts: 5 Private Messages GravityJMB

Got my shirt today!

I'm a little disappointed to find that the ink isn't various shades of cream/tan/beige... but instead... it's pink.

I don't know why I was so afraid of Cream shirts.. it's really not that bad at all.. but the pink ink is really a bummer. Love the design, just wish it had come out more monochrome browns like it looks on my monitor, rather than a cream shirt with pink shading.

dselig

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dselig
GravityJMB wrote:Got my shirt today!

I'm a little disappointed to find that the ink isn't various shades of cream/tan/beige... but instead... it's pink.

I don't know why I was so afraid of Cream shirts.. it's really not that bad at all.. but the pink ink is really a bummer. Love the design, just wish it had come out more monochrome browns like it looks on my monitor, rather than a cream shirt with pink shading.

picture?

i have no clue what to write here anymore....

fablefire

quality posts: 23 Private Messages fablefire
GravityJMB wrote:Got my shirt today!

Are you serious?! ZOMG. *dies*

carp carp carp... I hope mine comes tomorrow... >.<

fablefire

klswoot wrote:Fable- Wasn't around on the day your shirt printed so I'm late on my kudos! Congratulations on the win and on the amazing post day sales. You really know how to create winning designs! Awesome!

I hate to say that I don't have a clue what the design represents, but clearly the majority of wooters do.

Congratulations again!

Thank you! It's referring to the birth of the Zelda series, and all of the really cool rpgs that were inspired by it.

...hopefully it's not pink ink... that would be weird... gyah... someone post pictures!

GravityJMB

fablefire wrote:Thank you! It's referring to the birth of the Zelda series, and all of the really cool rpgs that were inspired by it.

...hopefully it's not pink ink... that would be weird... gyah... someone post pictures!

Sorry guys, I woulda post pictures last night but I wanted some daylight to take them in.

Please ignore the line of weird dots underneath the image. I wore it yesterday and already got something on it. Looks like I'm destined to ruin this shirt with a quickness.

Interior daylight with flash:

By GravityJMB

Interior daylight without flash:

By GravityJMB

KevanB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KevanB

Hmmm, it does appear more pinkish than I had anticipated or hoped. BUT I'm comfortable enough in my geeky masculinity that I will proudly wear this shirt anywhere (well not to like a formal event, but you get the idea).

fablefire

Well that's interesting. Thanks for the pics. =)

GravityJMB

No problem. It's not like Barbie pink... but in some light, it's pretty darn close. Flouerescent light being the biggest culprit. And being that I have the energy-saving flourescents throughout my home... well... yeah.

I love the design. I would have really liked to have seen the hearts with a bit of distressing on them, though.. just to let the shirt color show through with an 'aged' look. I think it would have really lended it's hand nicely to the great sketch below.

GravityJMB

By GravityJMB

Here it is under flourescent light... As you can see, the colors vary depending on what's going on.. but there's definetley a pronounced pink hue to them.

dselig

fablefire wrote:Are you serious?! ZOMG. *dies*

carp carp carp... I hope mine comes tomorrow... >.<

did you get yours?

neitherman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neitherman

I like how subtle it is, though the color is kinda off-putting. Shoulda done something using green. Regardless, it's on the way to my house as I type this.

fablefire

dselig wrote:did you get yours?

Not yet. :<

dselig

fablefire wrote:Not yet. :<

llo mine just shipped yesterday and my scurvy shirt just shipped a few minutes ago

fablefire

dselig wrote:llo mine just shipped yesterday and my scurvy shirt just shipped a few minutes ago

Noice. I can say that Scurvy definitely did print well.

I just got my shirts in the mail, there's actually two different colors used for printing. I ordered one WXL, one L, and one 2XL. The 2XL had the pinkish ink, which wasn't that pink, and the other two had the less saturated ink, and looked pretty close to the image I submitted. I'm definitely pleased with the shirt though, and so is pirate Rachel Weisz.

dselig

fablefire wrote:Noice. I can say that Scurvy definitely did print well.

I just got my shirts in the mail, there's actually two different colors used for printing. I ordered one WXL, one L, and one 2XL. The 2XL had the pinkish ink, which wasn't that pink, and the other two had the less saturated ink, and looked pretty close to the image I submitted. I'm definitely pleased with the shirt though, and so is pirate Rachel Weisz.

gosh! is everyone wearing it?

dselig

dselig wrote:gosh! is everyone wearing it?

now i'm gonna wear it tomorrow

rosebudflowerpower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rosebudflowerpower

just got mine today. kinda sad about the pink ink

stonefry

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stonefry

Not happy with the pink either. Ordered one for myself and one for my brother. Neither one of us is secure enough in our masculinity to wear a shirt with pink hearts on it. Sent a message to Woot. Maybe we can get a reprint.

KTShyGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KTShyGuy

Pff.

I'm wearing it in my university library as I type this. Yes, it's a cream shirt with pixelated (slightly) pink hearts on it - depending on the lighting.

But just below the hearts are a SWORD and a BOMB. Even around those unfamiliar with Zelda, I really am not worried :P

Now to wait for my scurvy shirt to get here. Fablefire fanboy for life.

d4nowar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages d4nowar

Still no shirt for me. =(

It seems to enjoy taking 2 day breaks wherever it travels to...

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

Got my order today. Daughter took one look, yelled "LIIIIIIINK" and snatched it out of my hands, then ran off gleefully laughing. She's only asked if it's come EVERY FRIGGIN DAY since I showed it to her. Sheesh.

And fable, it looks great. Pinkish (in a beigey sort of way) but not too pink. I think it's now her favorite shirt (decomposition just dropped to 2nd place llo).

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

apowers503

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apowers503

Ordered one on the 24th along with another shirt and got a shipment confirmation for the other shirt but not this one. I wonder if they put them in the same bag. I have ordered two other shirts without problems before.

I can not wait for this shirt though. I am actually really excited about it. I love shirt.woot now!

Kraglin1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kraglin1

Ordered mine on the 24th too. Ordered just one shirt and have two tracking numbers on my Order. Neither of the tracking numbers work though. This is my first shirt.woot so I don't know if this is normal behavior or if I should bother the the Woot with an e-mail. Any advice?

kwilder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwilder
fablefire wrote:Aww... thanks guys!

I got mine in the mail on Thursday, perfectly in time to give it to my husband for his birthday. I was the first wooter to woot, and I thought he would figure it out as he saw it Friday and told me he wanted it (I played it cool and said no, ha!) but fortunately he didn't see my screen name. He loves the shirt. Great job fablefire!

-Kristina

napalmlove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages napalmlove

I got mine yesterday, W/M and it's not pink at all! The shirt itself is definitely cream, almost tan, and the ink is more of a brown color.

Needless to say, I love it.

sboa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sboa

Seems my shirt is on an adventure.

Kent, WA is about 3 hours north of me. I've been anxiously watching the mail for days now, only to find out it went to Indianapolis, IN?????? Do you really thing it will be here on May 3?

Est. in Home 05/03/2008
Date Time Description Location
May 2, 2008 6:53 AM Sortation Center Departure INDIANAPOLIS, IN
April 28, 2008 12:20 AM Sortation Center Arrival KENT, WA
April 26, 2008 3:37 AM Sortation Center Departure LOS ANGELES, CA
April 25, 2008 11:24 AM Sortation Center Arrival LOS ANGELES, CA
April 24, 2008 12:17 PM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
April 22, 2008 4:01 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
April 22, 2008 3:00 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

Kraglin1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kraglin1
Kraglin1 wrote:Ordered mine on the 24th too. Ordered just one shirt and have two tracking numbers on my Order. Neither of the tracking numbers work though. This is my first shirt.woot so I don't know if this is normal behavior or if I should bother the the Woot with an e-mail. Any advice?

Just following up on my post. One of my 2 tracking numbers now has data associated with it. Seems my shirt didn't ship from my April 24th order until 5/1. Hopefully that's a result of them reprinting it without pink ink.

LokiSeto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LokiSeto

I still have yet to receive my shirt and I live roughly 20 miles from the woot warehouse. I e-mailed woot about this several days ago to no response, would USPS be a better office to contact?

sboa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sboa

Heh. Slowly moving westerly. Not gonna get here today.

I contacted Woot... their answer: "Please allow time for the package to arrive to you. The package may need a few extra days due to unforseen circumstances. "

A trip back east when it should be in Portland, OR is unforseen, I suppose.

Manifest ID: 2639567
Est. in Home 05/03/2008

May 3, 2008 10:20 AM Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI
May 2, 2008 1:38 PM Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI

sboa wrote:Seems my shirt is on an adventure.

Kent, WA is about 3 hours north of me. I've been anxiously watching the mail for days now, only to find out it went to Indianapolis, IN?????? Do you really thing it will be here on May 3?

Est. in Home 05/03/2008

fgarriel2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fgarriel2
sboa wrote:Seems my shirt is on an adventure.

Maybe it'll come back equipped with a boomerang.

pacodeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pacodeth
fgarriel2 wrote:Maybe it'll come back equipped with a boomerang.

Wow, and I ordered mine all the way back on the 22nd, and it finally went out on the 1st. I don't know why it went from Texas, all the way up north to Wisconsin just to make it's way to Kentucky.

Definately wasn't expecting this long of a wait, sheesh, but I got two more different shirts I ordered from Woot the other day that will hopefully be more timely.