crazychinaman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crazychinaman

AHH! I just realized that this shirt and my other favorite woot shirt (Say No to Scurvy) were designed by fablefire! And I was rootin for the devil went down to Georgia one too =] Way to go, way to go.

- Wooted -

• Book of Crap 11/4/05
  • Book of Crap 12/25/05
  • Pioneer 1000 Watt 5.1 Surround Sound System
  • Adaptec GameBridge 1440
  • Razer Pro|Tone m100
  • Mio C720T
  • High Peak Sleeping Bagx2
  • Energizer Hardcase Tactical Flashlight
  • Philips Prestigo Remote
  • Screaming Glow-in-the-Dark Monkey with Woot Cape

Kraglin1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kraglin1
Kraglin1 wrote:Just following up on my post. One of my 2 tracking numbers now has data associated with it. Seems my shirt didn't ship from my April 24th order until 5/1. Hopefully that's a result of them reprinting it without pink ink.

Well it finally arrived today. And she is pink. Alas... Still an awesome design though.

pacodeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pacodeth

Finally got mine in too, does have a bit of a pink hue to some of the objects, but not nearly as bad as some people make it out to be. Doesn't look girly or fruity IMO.

Curious if maybe the designer would consider making a colorized version with all of the matching colors from the game we have grown to love (dark grey / black bombs, wood brown sword, green gems (maybe blue ones in the mix too!), blue/white/yellow/green fairy or whatever color would match the original game, and pink/purple hearts. I'd gladly buy a 2nd shirt if it came colorized!

sboa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sboa

finally arrived. Wish it could tell the story of it's adventure. oh well. love it!!!

May 9, 2008 4:37 PM Delivered PORTLAND,OR
May 8, 2008 8:26 AM USPS Entry PARKROSE, OR
May 8, 2008 12:16 AM Sortation Center Departure KENT, WA
May 8, 2008 12:16 AM USPS Electronically Notified PORTLAND,OR
May 3, 2008 10:20 AM Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI
May 2, 2008 1:38 PM Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI
May 2, 2008 6:53 AM Sortation Center Departure INDIANAPOLIS, IN
April 28, 2008 12:20 AM Sortation Center Arrival KENT, WA
April 26, 2008 3:37 AM Sortation Center Departure LOS ANGELES, CA
April 25, 2008 11:24 AM Sortation Center Arrival LOS ANGELES, CA
April 24, 2008 12:17 PM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
April 22, 2008 4:01 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
April 22, 2008 3:00 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

sboa wrote:Heh. Slowly moving westerly. Not gonna get here today.

I contacted Woot... their answer: "Please allow time for the package to arrive to you. The package may need a few extra days due to unforseen circumstances. "

A trip back east when it should be in Portland, OR is unforseen, I suppose.

Manifest ID: 2639567
Est. in Satellite of Love 05/03/2008

Date Time Description Location
May 3, 2008 10:20 AM Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI
May 2, 2008 1:38 PM Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI
May 2, 2008 6:53 AM Sortation Center Departure INDIANAPOLIS, IN
April 28, 2008 12:20 AM Sortation Center Arrival KENT, WA
April 26, 2008 3:37 AM Sortation Center Departure LOS ANGELES, CA
April 25, 2008 11:24 AM Sortation Center Arrival LOS ANGELES, CA
April 24, 2008 12:17 PM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
April 22, 2008 4:01 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
April 22, 2008 3:00 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

Elemental52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Elemental52

Well after getting my shirt in the mail. I have to say it is amazing... the color is more of a tan/light yellow. The picture makes it look more like a pinkish color, but it is not. After shrinking the shirt once it fits great... It is now one of my new favorite shirts... I recommend that if you are having trouble deciding to buy one, then go ahead and buy it, you will totally like it. and if you dont like it it would make a great gift.

prettinpinkk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prettinpinkk

This is such an awesome shirt! And I saw it on the Totally Rad Show! (you should check it out :0)

nadaatabani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nadaatabani

why are ppl hatin on the color?? i don't care what color it is, a super great zelda shirt always gets maximum kudos!!! eehhhh i can't wait for mine to get here!!

milleym

quality posts: 0 Private Messages milleym

Wow. This shirt did not look ANYTHING like the picture; this is my first bad shirt.woot experience.

The shirt's color was more yellow, and the dye was totally pink. The color, combined with the hearts, made this whole thing totally fruity. Ah well, my wife has a new nightshirt now.

To the artist and powers that be: why didn't you make this shirt Link green?? That would have been more to the motif and more masculine, even with the hearts. Honestly, I also never liked the hearts in the background; it would have been cooler to have a "piece of heart" on the the foreground in the same perspective as the other objects. Also, the hearts are digital as opposed to the more realistic foreground objects; that made them feel "thrown in." I think the design was strong without the hearts in the first place.

Sigh...

fablefire

quality posts: 22 Private Messages fablefire
milleym wrote:Wow. This shirt did not look ANYTHING like the picture; this is my first bad shirt.woot experience.

The shirt's color was more yellow, and the dye was totally pink. The color, combined with the hearts, made this whole thing totally fruity. Ah well, my wife has a new nightshirt now.

To the artist and powers that be: why didn't you make this shirt Link green?? That would have been more to the motif and more masculine, even with the hearts. Honestly, I also never liked the hearts in the background; it would have been cooler to have a "piece of heart" on the the foreground in the same perspective as the other objects. Also, the hearts are digital as opposed to the more realistic foreground objects; that made them feel "thrown in." I think the design was strong without the hearts in the first place.

Sigh...

Yeah, there were 2 versions of the shirt sent out. One is weird, the other is closer to the actual image. I made it shades of brownish-grayish colors because I wanted the nostalgic photo/old school fairy tale book feel. I'm disappointed in the pinkish one. The other one is fine.

I didn't make it green because it wouldn't have had the same feel. If I had known that half the shirts were going to print funny, I would've made it green.

The hearts weren't thrown in. The theme was the year you were born, for me 1986, and the pixelation was a throwback to the first version of LoZ.

...and I didn't make a partial heart because you weren't there to recommend it. ;)

sagines

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sagines

Legend of Zelda shirts, Gotta have it. I actually made an account just to buy it (I then proceeded to buy another 5 shirts O_o). Great design and I do like the nostalgic feel of the "paper looking color shirt" haven't got the actual shirt but I don't mind wearing pink (if ends up being pink) so all good. Can't wait to get it!

speed4207

quality posts: 0 Private Messages speed4207

it could be rainbow and I would still have it on every day. It should be GREEN thow duh

fablefire

If you guys want to see the top half in action, check here:

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/theloop/64738/All-Things-iPhone.html

raid5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raid5

Love the shirt, I've worn it on multiple occasions already. But I do have one complaint, this shirt bleeds dye all over the place when you wash it (yes I used cold water). It has already ruined three of my shirts before I realized what was going on. Just a heads up for everyone else and from now on, I'm washing all my woot shirts separately ... and maybe not even purchasing anymore if I continue to have this issue.

Arben

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arben

I bought mine by accident - I meant to get one sooner or later, but woot is weird about what happens if you open multiple tabs and hit the button to buy something.

Anyhow, it showed up today, and looks better than expected. I'm not really sure which of the two versions it is - the interior of the objects might be pinkish, but the shirt isn't.

tetralink17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tetralink17

I saw somebody with this shirt on yesterday while I was at work, I liked it so much I had to ask where he got it, when he told me I came right on this site and bought it. I can't wait to have it.

mkidtrigun

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mkidtrigun

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well, I'm glad I bought mine 3 weeks ago, such a sad day. Now if I can just get a Scurvy shirt...

fablefire

mkidtrigun wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well, I'm glad I bought mine 3 weeks ago, such a sad day. Now if I can just get a Scurvy shirt...

Do it quick! It's sitting near the bottom.

Thanks for the support on this shirt folks. =)

kempdw01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kempdw01

i want this shirt....it is sold out, i cant find it...i will pay $30.00 for this shirt plus shipping. my email is kempdw01@ipfw.edu, or my cell number is 260-452-8107. yea my cell, thats how bad i want the shirt. seriously help me out

Midori

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Midori

reprint?

Luigi8922

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Luigi8922

Oh God, please!

I would pay a little extra just to get my hands on a shirt like that!

ender7584

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ender7584
kempdw01 wrote:i want this shirt....it is sold out, i cant find it...i will pay $30.00 for this shirt plus shipping. my email is kempdw01@ipfw.edu, or my cell number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. yea my cell, thats how bad i want the shirt. seriously help me out

It's a bad idea to put your cell out there on the internets....

That said, try http://teetrade.org/ That's where I was able to trade for my legend shirt I'm sure someone who doesn't like it (or got it randomly) would take $30.00. I for one, wouldn't. I love this thing.

nachtstern

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nachtstern

ohh!
Please reprint!!!!!!!

gawl13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gawl13
fablefire wrote:Yeah, there were 2 versions of the shirt sent out. One is weird, the other is closer to the actual image. I made it shades of brownish-grayish colors because I wanted the nostalgic photo/old school fairy tale book feel. I'm disappointed in the pinkish one. The other one is fine.

I didn't make it green because it wouldn't have had the same feel. If I had known that half the shirts were going to print funny, I would've made it green.

The hearts weren't thrown in. The theme was the year you were born, for me 1986, and the pixelation was a throwback to the first version of LoZ.

...and I didn't make a partial heart because you weren't there to recommend it. ;)

yea yea yea...i know i'm late....i actually got this the day it came out....i HAD to have it! I think it's an amazing shirt...my favorite by far! Thanks so much!

alyssau

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alyssau
fablefire wrote:Yeah, there were 2 versions of the shirt sent out. One is weird, the other is closer to the actual image. I made it shades of brownish-grayish colors because I wanted the nostalgic photo/old school fairy tale book feel. I'm disappointed in the pinkish one. The other one is fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HELP FABLEFIRE!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i would like to order this shirt for my boyfriend as a gift...BUT it is SOLD OUT! when will there be more/how can i get one?!?!?!

please email me at au@umd.edu!

thanks!!!!!

cedar1079

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cedar1079

I've been waiting 3 and a half years for this to come back. Victory!

monkeyhihi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages monkeyhihi

I got this shirt once upon a time when it was on the reckoning, and the trials of time had worn it out so much...

IT'S FINALLY BACK!

lcatmurda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcatmurda

BRING THIS GENIUS SHIRT BACK!!

hamil279

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hamil279

Bring this shirt back! or make one special just for me and lcatmurda! I noticed this shirt a few years ago, and come back periodically to see if anything has changed! Please tell me how to get it!