Seiselfreshnic87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Seiselfreshnic87
sokowa wrote:Thanks! I was laughing while I was making them. Poor fellas. Anyone who suffers from migraines can relate.

The ball on the right has an "I'm gonna getcha!!" look. ha

sailstud25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailstud25
dekonstruct wrote:Hopefully the graph looks like motion enough to convey that they are moving and that they are also a graph...

I dig it, but the graph bars are too fat IMHO... looks too much graph and not enough speed lines of motion. Also makes the design too big for me. Perhaps squeeze the design down to more of a strip across the chest with the characters overlapping and the graph bar consists of 3 or 4 lines rather than the solid bar.

Just my analysis and humble opinion. Awesome idea though; the ears/antennae are funny!

Hmm, just went in for 3 Randoms, when I haven't bought any shirts lately (although still checking frequently) so what are the chances of liking them!?! Oh well, couldn't pass up the mystery!
...a number of shirts on teetrade.com

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon
Re: Super Turtle

just wonderful, sure hope this one wins!

I once ate a cricket.

waacodemon

Re: I Could Do This All Day

did you use this monkey last derby and didnt you get shot down?

I once ate a cricket.

sokowa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sokowa
waacodemon wrote:i love it, but not a huge fan of baby blue

Of course my first choice would have been asphalt :P Green looked pretty good too, came down to a coin toss.

Temperance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Temperance
Re: Taking Flight

Very nice.

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
jimiyo wrote:Raiders of the Lost Ark happened in Indiana? Where did the Germans come from?

OK. From that idiotic question, I think I get it. It didnt happen in Indiana. But the red lines would be from the movie... and Indiana = Indiana Jones.

Yeah, the idea started as making counterfeit Indiana Jones merch about either Raiders or new movie coming next month, but I've done enough bad things in my life I thought that one might tip the scales. So, I settled for a poorly done parody.

sailstud25

Re: How to do the Robot Windmill

I wish woot weren't so anti text... your tag line would be awesome under the images! Pretty much just as you've done on the large view. I think that's tight!

Hmm, just went in for 3 Randoms, when I haven't bought any shirts lately (although still checking frequently) so what are the chances of liking them!?! Oh well, couldn't pass up the mystery!

waacodemon

Re: Take me out to the ball Game

i'd buy this shirt for my friend for sure if it wins.

I once ate a cricket.

hmmxkrazee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmmxkrazee
Re: Taking Flight (Green)

Here's another version. It's okay to have 2 different versions of the same design right? If not I guess I'll go with whichever's more popular. :D Thanks for voting!

KENPARS0NS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KENPARS0NS
Re: PUNT

I don't have the foggiest idea what made me think of this... I just liked the idea of a vintage kicker in the bottom corner of the shirt punting a football to the top corner... Enjoy!

waacodemon

Re: Newton's Horror

ummm...copy cat?

I once ate a cricket.

Dagith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dagith
Re: Rasta

*imagines rave music thumping in the background*

waacodemon

Sachmoe64 wrote:are you serious?

ditto.

I once ate a cricket.

m4dcow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages m4dcow
Re: Taking Flight (Green)

I was wondering how this design might look with a transition in scale from the bird to the plane, getting larger as it goes.

sailstud25

Re: Taking Flight

Actually really like this on the white!
Hopefully voters will get over their white phobia and vote, but I see you've done the other. It's lacking the speed lines though, right?

btbunch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btbunch
Re: Go Turtle Go!

Speedy turtle! Finally your time to shine!

Snowbkid1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Snowbkid1
Re: The Force diagram

this shirt is so unbelievably awesome.....!!

waacodemon

Re: Evolution Of Rock

i will only buy this shirt if Andy buys somethin from woot. llo 700+ posts and not one damn thing to show!! wth! *giggles* :P
GMV

I once ate a cricket.

shadesofgrey2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadesofgrey2
Re: Planes in Close Formation

After a suggestion and a little while to think about it, I made the image larger on the shirt. Hope you like it.

wrongidea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wrongidea
Re: Newton's Horror

Well, I did this before I saw the other one. The theme is motion, which led me to Sir Newton's laws, and then to a Newton's cradle. My luck that someone else always seems to get the same ideas that I have.

mjl9320

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjl9320
waacodemon wrote:ummm...copy cat?

not in this short of a time period. it's easily something more than one person would think of.

littlejetties

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlejetties
superspryte wrote:Fleas, actually.

yes. fleas indeed. Actually, just one flea at several stages. I guess it's a little gross. I'll give it a few hours and then I'll likely remove it. I had fun making it. I'd wear it, but i cant wont vote for myself, so I guess this poor little flea will stay at zero. Thanks for lookin'.

mjpupillo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjpupillo
waacodemon wrote:did you use this monkey last derby and didnt you get shot down?

it was shot down due to the other monkey. i got rid of him and made some significant changes. thanks.

btbunch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btbunch
Re: Free Falling

yumm.... shrimp?

waacodemon

goodness, so many shirts i like in this derby!! GMV

I once ate a cricket.

Dagith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dagith
Re: The Force diagram

yay for physic nerdyness

shadesofgrey2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadesofgrey2
Re: Pop N Lock

I really like this one. Hope it wins. GMV

bluchez

mjpupillo wrote:it was shot down due to the other monkey. i got rid of him and made some significant changes. thanks.

It still looks very very very much like Microsoft Word clipart.

waacodemon

mjl9320 wrote:not in this short of a time period. it's easily something more than one person would think of.

but the other one was posted in the discussion thread about this derby, which he could have seen it there. The face expression and idea of it makes me wonder...

I once ate a cricket.

hmmxkrazee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmmxkrazee
sailstud25 wrote:Actually really like this on the white!
Hopefully voters will get over their white phobia and vote, but I see you've done the other. It's lacking the speed lines though, right?

Thanks! I hope they don't mind white as well. The other one was done with all black silhouettes so I couldn't do any speed lines. I think it looks better without it on the green shirt. It gives it a more simplistic military-style look. I dono. :D

sailstud25

Re: Take me out to the ball Game

This is AWESOME, Patch... I was imagining a very similar thing using a sprinter coming out of the blocks, but didn't try to do it due to some other ideas I'm struggling to put together in order to hopefully finally submit a design.

Anyway, your batter is perfect with it still early in the ball season!

waacodemon

sokowa wrote:Of course my first choice would have been asphalt :P Green looked pretty good too, came down to a coin toss.

i love green shirts XD
and i dont own a asphalt one, so i would have been game to, but lets see what the public wants aye!?Hope this one gets printed

I once ate a cricket.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
waacodemon wrote:ummm...copy cat?

I live with him... trust me, he was working on this LAST NIGHT from 6pm to about 3am when we both went to bed. =)

waacodemon wrote:but the other one was posted in the discussion thread about this derby, which he could have seen it there. The face expression and idea of it makes me wonder...

So you can stop wondering now and go enjoy the day =D

---

You have a witness, sweetie

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

You're going to have to adjust your design so it doesn't have gradients. Gradients = insta-rejection. Sorry.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
Re: Marching by.

Another adorable parade from Edgar's imagination. I love it!

sokowa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sokowa
eyeslikesugar wrote:I live with him... trust me, he was working on this LAST NIGHT from 6pm to about 3am when we both went to bed. =) You have a witness, sweetie

I believe you. Not everyone reads the discussion threads. Twice someone beat me to an idea. Twice I was horribly bummed about it :/

bluchez

waacodemon wrote:but the other one was posted in the discussion thread about this derby, which he could have seen it there. The face expression and idea of it makes me wonder...

When people see a very well done piece they don't pick it to copy, so I don't think this is very plausible.

endejester

quality posts: 0 Private Messages endejester
Re: Motion from the Water

Comes out very elegant <3 I love the other Koi shirt they had and this one is great too <3 nice use of simple colors

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Motion Mill

Did a quick run through and so far this is my favorite. I never saw windmills going this fast, but even if they did, the country side around them woudl probably be this peaceful.