waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon
Re: Taking Flight

i love white shirts, and dont own a white woot one yet, hope this will be my first =) GMV

I once ate a cricket.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: PUNT

I think my husband would love this.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
bluchez wrote:This isn't meant to sound rude, but every post you have has your name to the left, an image with your name in the "signature", and yet you still sign your posts as Andy. What gives?

I guess to annoy you! That didn't sound rude did it?
By the way, why do you always use that Joel image for your comps. Kind of repetitive eh?
-Andy

haxrox

quality posts: 10 Private Messages haxrox

Great design, it's good to see Newton's cradle represented. I was thinking about making one myself, but you and sokowa pulled it off way better than I could. Two artists with similar ideas can be testament to the idea's appeal.

netshark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages netshark
Re: I Could Do This All Day

ibrejection

Its totally gonna get rejected again.

waacodemon

eyeslikesugar wrote:So you can stop wondering now and go enjoy the day =D

---

You have a witness, sweetie

whats this sweet talk stuff? :P
Well, whatev! llo, best of luck to ya i will say then.

I once ate a cricket.

sariavo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sariavo
waacodemon wrote:but the other one was posted in the discussion thread about this derby, which he could have seen it there. The face expression and idea of it makes me wonder...

So if an idea is posted in the discussion thread (which not everyone looks at btw for various reasons), it is automatically off limits? I think this concept would be pretty common to the topic 'motion'. Plus, who doesn't give the little spheres voices when they play with these things?

sailstud25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailstud25
andrewlb wrote:I remember this the first time : )

yeah, this is a great reuse... did you change it at all? Just wondering if they are sticklers for unchanged resubs, but I feel like Tgent is enough of a woot staple to have a handle on it.

Hmm, just went in for 3 Randoms, when I haven't bought any shirts lately (although still checking frequently) so what are the chances of liking them!?! Oh well, couldn't pass up the mystery!
...a number of shirts on teetrade.com

m4dcow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages m4dcow
Re: Super Turtle

SImple, but effective. GMV

mjc613

Re: Marching by.

EDGAR!!!!! Sweet!!

waacodemon

sariavo wrote:So if an idea is posted in the discussion thread (which not everyone looks at btw for various reasons), it is automatically off limits? I think this concept would be pretty common to the topic 'motion'. Plus, who doesn't give the little spheres voices when they play with these things?

the idea of it, plus face expressions, plus color of shirts, thats why it came up a red flag in my personal opinion, cause a shirt like this is also entered in derby.
But its already been clarified

I once ate a cricket.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

littlejetties wrote:yes. fleas indeed. Actually, just one flea at several stages. I guess it's a little gross. I'll give it a few hours and then I'll likely remove it. I had fun making it. I'd wear it, but i cant wont vote for myself, so I guess this poor little flea will stay at zero. Thanks for lookin'.

Don't take it down. You might as well let it stay. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

ilstu99

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ilstu99
bluchez wrote:This isn't meant to sound rude, but every post you have has your name to the left, an image with your name in the "signature", and yet you still sign your posts as Andy. What gives?

I'm glad I'm not the only snark that thinks about those things. Every time I see it, the flashing "duh" sign goes off in my head.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: katasplosion

<3!!!!

GMV!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

mjl9320

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjl9320
Re: Lamborghini Gallardo

for a nice image, there are so many unsteady lines. traced?

waacodemon

Re: Marching by.

wierdest shirt ive seen in a darn long time...

I once ate a cricket.

m4dcow

Re: The Occasional Stretch

Good stuff, I dunno about the red in the background though, but GMV anyway.

mjc613

Re: Perpetual Emotion

2 2 2 2 funny! Great work, s!

SailorButterfly

Re: Helicopter Seed

I hate these things. >.< We have a maple tree in our front yard, and they get all over my car. And they freak me out 'cause they look like bug wings!

Good job on the design, though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mouser882

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mouser882
Re: Bullets Move Really Fast

I like the style of this a lot.

sailstud25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailstud25
mjl9320 wrote:not in this short of a time period. it's easily something more than one person would think of.

true... personally like this one better. Like the perspective on the stand and strings! gmv

Hmm, just went in for 3 Randoms, when I haven't bought any shirts lately (although still checking frequently) so what are the chances of liking them!?! Oh well, couldn't pass up the mystery!
...a number of shirts on teetrade.com

GravityJMB

quality posts: 5 Private Messages GravityJMB
Re: Evolution Of Rock

This is awesome... GMV

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Re: katasplosion

I love the retro brightness of it. Makes me think of Rainbow Brite too. Yay! ^_____^;

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

mjc613

Re: Newton's Horror

Different enough from sokowa's in my book. Nothing wrong with someone being inspired by other work any way.

Amach06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amach06
Re: Perpetual Emotion

Nice to see your designs getting some lovin. Shirts great. Love the color choice too.

Well there is always next year....

mjl9320

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjl9320
Re: Rasta

is this supposed to be on olive? it doesn't really look like it

SailorButterfly

Re: Kitty

Kitty! *votes*

sokowa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sokowa
sailstud25 wrote:true... personally like this one better. Like the perspective on the stand and strings! gmv

ya, I was 50/50 whether to do perspective or not. I opted not to so I can really focus on the expressions. Now we have both versions

waacodemon

Re: Helicopter Seed

i thought it was a ear at first -.-

I once ate a cricket.

Seiselfreshnic87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Seiselfreshnic87
mouser882 wrote:I like the style of this a lot.

thanks i appreciate it

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
Andy47240 wrote:I guess to annoy you! That didn't sound rude did it?
By the way, why do you always use that Joel image for your comps. Kind of repetitive eh?
-Andy

Nah, it doesn't annoy me. Just a curiosity. Yeah, I'm tired of that particular model as well. I actually do try to use different models, I think more then most, but for some reason I just can't get this guy out of my head.

mjc613

Re: Bowel Movement

Not what they had in mind - and they have rejected poop jokes in the past. But it is funny......

m4dcow

Re: Spring Means Face Planting

This is funny. A lot of work went into it obviously, the stairs are done pretty cool too.

GMV

SailorButterfly

Re: Floating Feather

Gorgeous. GMV for sure.

Andy47240

bluchez wrote:Nah, it doesn't annoy me. Just a curiosity. Yeah, I'm tired of that particular model as well. I actually do try to use different models, I think more then most, but for some reason I just can't get this guy out of my head.

I am O.K. with the Joel pic. I was just giving you a hard time.
-Andy

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
Re: Super Turtle

JBedWar! It's nice to see you back in the derbies! Congrats on the votes thus far! Good work!

jenny78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenny78
Re: Spring Means Face Planting

I hope this wins.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
Re: With one swift motion...

Dang.. lack of votes =,(

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

thefullmonty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thefullmonty
Re: Bird Woot Boot

This is the best! I want this on my body... immediately!

Andy47240

waacodemon wrote:i will only buy this shirt if Andy buys somethin from woot. llo 700+ posts and not one damn thing to show!! wth! *giggles* :P
GMV

Trust me, this bothers me as well. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger yet.
-Andy