7%
8%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

"Tooned" in too late? Get It Here Tomorrow!

tightspirals

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tightspirals

The sun wants to eat me.

And the tree wants to be my friend.

timkerrick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timkerrick

oh yeah, in it for at least one.
this is a must have.

http://www.twitter.com/timkerrick

JadenKale

quality posts: 179 Private Messages JadenKale

Great job David! Reminds me of Toon Town in Roger Rabbit.

CaptainKeekles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CaptainKeekles

Thats pretty darn cool. I'm going to have to give it a little thought about whether or not I actually want to throw in for another shirt.

adams2ra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adams2ra

I think it is a really cool design

vaxick

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vaxick

Ha, that is actually kinda cool, but I'm not really sure if I'll buy it. Tempting though...

allstar31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allstar31

i like this shirt just not something I would wear

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz

so they ban asphalt for the current derby and then put an asphalt shirt up as the first daily of the week. llo

though to be fair...could hardly pull off the black and white feeling on anything else except maybe black - the one color even more overdone than asphalt.

yukine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yukine

Pretty awesome, I'm in for one.

tabacco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tabacco

I like it a lot, but the art is too big relative to the size of the shirt. That keeps me from buying a lot os shirt.woot designs, sadly

zillybong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zillybong

Talk about retro! Would be awesome if it wasn't asphalt...but I guess that's the best color for the theme.

Edit: I'm dumb, asphalt is the ONLY color for this theme. And I love the "we call this color...", reminds me of my old Saturday morning cartoons.

Zim1k

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zim1k

This is an amazing shirt. I swore myself off of these shirts until I could afford them again, though. I might get this in a week or so.

goldfishinapicklejar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldfishinapicklejar

i boughted one, this shirt is neat

tristan0is0bord

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tristan0is0bord

Pretty cool design... I need to buy less shirts from here though, so I'm gonna have to put some thought into this one...

pasnthablnt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pasnthablnt

awseome shirt...in for one.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

This is actually a really sweet shirt, though not my style. Good luck to the designer on a fast sellout and maybe even an extra week of reckoning.

LobsterBreeder

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LobsterBreeder

In for 1 This is a awesome shirt

plashricrem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plashricrem

interesting design... won't be picking one up though.

mouser882

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mouser882

Two things:
1. Is it really bad that I considered buying today's Woot just because it includes a $10 Shirt.woot coupon?

2. Does this shirt imply that there will be colored shirts to come? Lt yellow, lt blue, red, royal blue, grass green, hey even a good design on white? I am hopeful. Unfortunately they have to be good designs as well as on lighter colored shirts, but I have faith!

I like the play on the artists name, and the mickey spoof too.

David Creighton-Pester, a New Zealand artist who comes from a family that has been annoying Creightons since 1841.

JadenKale

brizz wrote:so they ban asphalt for the current derby and then put an asphalt shirt up as the first daily of the week. llo

That could be why they did, that and, there are currently how many running on asphalt? I know at least 2 ravens, shredder & rampage wear. That's 4 for sure.

CheeseEagle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CheeseEagle

WOW asphault is new black I guess...
Nope not getting it...Zelda was better

Discobiscuits

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Discobiscuits

Great execution on a great idea Lovin' it.

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24

I think this shirt is weird in a good way, I like it! It does evoke the whole "early Mickey Mouse" feeling, and who wouldn't love that ostrich. Also thanks for not making the whole design overly large on the shirt, I've noticed that a lot lately.

Allenxt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Allenxt
mouser882 wrote:Two things:
1. Is it really bad that I considered buying today's Woot just because it includes a $10 Shirt.woot coupon?

2. Does this shirt imply that there will be colored shirts to come? Lt yellow, lt blue, red, royal blue, grass green, hey even a good design on white? I am hopeful. Unfortunately they have to be good designs as well as on lighter colored shirts, but I have faith!

I like the play on the artists name, and the mickey spoof too.

Oh man so its not just me considering the whole woot deal? Thats good to know... I believe Ive decided not to do it... with the justification being, the shirt today one I will most likely buy, will not be available by the time the code is activated

JadenKale

shan24 wrote:I think this shirt is weird in a good way, I like it! It does evoke the whole "early Mickey Mouse" feeling, and who wouldn't love that ostrich. Also thanks for not making the whole design overly large on the shirt, I've noticed that a lot lately.

That IS pretty much the whole print area. the design will be rather large. That looks to be the same area taken up by Animal Hat and that one is huge.

tokenhillbilly

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tokenhillbilly

This is a great design. Unfortunately, I have two woot shirts and the quality is so bad that I am afraid that if I wash them they will become doll clothes for my screaming monkey. I get that for 10 bucks you can't deliver a lot, but how about another option where you can just send me an iron on of the woot.shirt design of the day and I can put it on a decent shirt of my own.

razerz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages razerz
tokenhillbilly wrote:This is a great design. Unfortunately, I have two woot shirts and the quality is so bad that I am afraid that if I wash them they will become doll clothes for my screaming monkey. I get that for 10 bucks you can't deliver a lot, but how about another option where you can just send me an iron on of the woot.shirt design of the day and I can put it on a decent shirt of my own.

What two shirts are they? I've personally thought their printing was really good, and they've held up better as far as image quality in comparison to some of my Threadless shirts.
PS totally had to get one.

wootbayashi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootbayashi

laughed at the color description

we'll see about buying one in the morning (or after work)

Kluender

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kluender

pretty cool looking. Don't think I'd wear it though.

doctorthodt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doctorthodt
tokenhillbilly wrote:This is a great design. Unfortunately, I have two woot shirts and the quality is so bad that I am afraid that if I wash them they will become doll clothes for my screaming monkey. I get that for 10 bucks you can't deliver a lot, but how about another option where you can just send me an iron on of the woot.shirt design of the day and I can put it on a decent shirt of my own.

You're off your rocker, I have like 5 woot shirts and the print quality on all are pretty darn good for the price.

As for this design, I like it, but still undecided on whether I'll buy. Almost a little too cartoony for me, though I do like the concept.

tokenhillbilly

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tokenhillbilly
razerz wrote:What two shirts are they? I've personally thought their printing was really good, and they've held up better as far as image quality in comparison to some of my Threadless shirts.
PS totally had to get one.

One of the was the "when I was your age" drawing and the other was the bas relief shrimp. Both of them were so thin that I could read through them. I live down on the beach, and these shirts remind me of the "buy 1 get 10 free" shirts they use to lure in tourists.

Klinky86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Klinky86

very clever shirt. I would be in for one but I already bought three this week >_<

tgentry

quality posts: 109 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

AWESOME. In for one!

JadenKale

really? I have about 20 different designs now and the print quality has been wonderful (then again, I also pick up shirts that I can tell the design isn't going to be horrible in that department like the one that one during dream week 'What Dreams Are Made Of' that printed very poorly). In fact, the one mistake they did have was on one of my Nessie shirts (incorrect ink transfer) and I emailed them as soon as it came. I had a replacement fedex'd to me the next day for free. And any washing has been fine. I wash my shirts on gentle and dry them with cool air. They won't shrink as much and no ink has cracked.

sawbones84

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sawbones84

that's quite a shirt color description you got there

recess238

quality posts: 0 Private Messages recess238

I like shirts with large designs as long as they're good designs. :D

I'm really thinking about getting this one.

timkerrick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timkerrick
tokenhillbilly wrote:One of the was the "when I was your age" drawing and the other was the bas relief shrimp. Both of them were so thin that I could read through them. I live down on the beach, and these shirts remind me of the "buy 1 get 10 free" shirts they use to lure in tourists.

I love buy one get 10 free shops. whats not to love about 11 random shirts. or even one spot in Cruz where the 10 free shirts were all the same. me and my friends all wore em out the same morning - people thought we were some weird-o surf gang. it was awesome.

http://www.twitter.com/timkerrick

notachance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages notachance

such an awesome shirt! i'd get one except that sun looks quite frightening... plus ive already bought 4 shirts in the past week and a half. im running out of cash... blast.