yankeemanx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yankeemanx

Cool shirt...
In for one and mabey another for my son

uski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages uski
annarchy wrote:I LOVE this shirt. This is the first one I bought with out thinking about it.

I second that ! I really love the colors, and the cartoon !
I'm really looking forward receiving that shirt ! Can't wait ! :D

Fortunately, the shirts are usually shipped quickly.

uski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages uski

Who cares these are old ? They are nice and it's all that matters :D
Seriously they look very nice !

Who's the designer? I wanna congrat him.
I read it's someone named "David" ?

Hey a friend of mine suggested this one could be awesome if it could be printed with UV-sensitive ink, so that the red/green/blue jet gets lit under a blacklight. Woot... do you have UV ink ?

CAMMS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CAMMS

I really, REALLY need to ease up on my t-shirt purchases but I could not resist this one. I also have a lot of asphalt shirts but I can't see this on any other color, either. Excellent shirt!!

swissmr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages swissmr

I just bought one!!! and the button soon started bounceing after then...I think I caused the almost sold-out bouncing...I feel powerful

Australia_

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Australia_

im in for 1. very creative.

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24

Was on the fence... decided to get it. Darn bouncy button!

First sucker: femmexinxdark
Speed to first woot: 0m 11.140s

Last wooter to woot: auggie24

renebee73

quality posts: 3 Private Messages renebee73

What a great idea! Yeah!

NickCatal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages NickCatal

One of the few non-competition s.w's to sell out in the wee hours

stv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stv8r

*giggles*...first shirt in awhile to make me laugh immediately! i just wish they were still available...since I refuse to spend 50% more the next day :p

sidecarsally

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sidecarsally

ahhh, i really wanted this shirt.

i was going to check woot last night, but i forgot!

weisserj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weisserj

very nice. I will buy it for $15...

CAMMS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CAMMS

I went to bed at ten, woke up at 3 and decided to check Woot. I am very glad I did. Right after I placed my order, the ball started to bounce. I wasn't sure if my daughter would like this and I showed it to her this morning, she thought it was awesome, too! :-)

Congrats to the designer. Well done, Woot!

dmny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dmny

awesome shirt, sad I missed it cause now I have to pay 15. Oh well

njchalupa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages njchalupa

Got them just before selling out! My daughters are going to love these, in for 2. Great design and love the color of the shirt!

findpryan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages findpryan

Have you guys seen CNN.com today? There is now a cnn.shirt option to buy a t-shirt with the title of certain top stories. llo.

GruntmaN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GruntmaN

Bummer, I would have been in on this one!

5+ years and still no box of Carolinas.
sigh...

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

oh snap, can't believe I missed this. great shirt!

sushinsane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sushinsane

a classic...but it sold out...

KenSPT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KenSPT

Wow, sold out overnight, I'm thrilled I just so happened to be awake at 1am to pick one up ... :-)

mcthatch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mcthatch
tokenhillbilly wrote:This is a great design. Unfortunately, I have two woot shirts and the quality is so bad that I am afraid that if I wash them they will become doll clothes for my screaming monkey. I get that for 10 bucks you can't deliver a lot, but how about another option where you can just send me an iron on of the woot.shirt design of the day and I can put it on a decent shirt of my own.

Really? I own a few and find the American Apparel shirts to be incredible quality. Of course, I don't destroy my shirts by putting them in the dryer.

Paul595

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Paul595

Can someone fill me in, I know there are links here and there that point you to past shirts that you can buy.. but where is the list of all the past shirts that are available? Thank you..

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Congrats on the sellout David.

frantix

quality posts: 2 Private Messages frantix

Somehow I missed this ... I looked at it and I guess I didn't pay close enough attention to it (or had a few too many) when it came up.

Awesome shirt, guess I'll see if it's available for $15 later.

mcthatch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mcthatch
idkid wrote:In for two. Simple, elegant and fun. I hope my fellow Wooters don't mind answering "Where did you get that?" over and over again...

;)

One of my favorite parts about these shirts is the people asking "where did you get that?"

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon

No way! I didnt think this one was gonna sell out so fast! Darnit!

I once ate a cricket.

professore

quality posts: 3 Private Messages professore
Paul595 wrote:Can someone fill me in, I know there are links here and there that point you to past shirts that you can buy.. but where is the list of all the past shirts that are available? Thank you..

Click on the "the community" tab at the top of the comments. You can browse backwards from there.

*not a real professor...

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo

apparently im not the only one that can do mickey mouse old skool.

i also find

mcbess.com - the true forerunner in this type of work. hes the best at it and has his own unique style.

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski
professore wrote:Click on the "the community" tab at the top of the comments. You can browse backwards from there.

that'll let you see the shirts, but not buy them... go there:

http://shirt.woot.com/Blog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryId=4552

sstrunks5555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sstrunks5555
annarchy wrote:I LOVE this shirt. This is the first one I bought with out thinking about it.

Hehehe ^_^ Glad I wasn't the only one.

CardinalGoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardinalGoldstein

This design is definitely not my style.

But I bought one anyways. This shirt is so good, I decided to change my style.

danko73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danko73

Best shirt I have seen in 4 monthes. Congratulations, too bad it sold out before i get one

winterismyseason

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winterismyseason

This shirt is great! Most of my shirts tend to be asphalt, but as someone said earlier, I can't see this shirt on any other color.
However I will have to think a little bit about spending $5 more on it.

Paul595

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Paul595
tabrazinski wrote:that'll let you see the shirts, but not buy them... go there:

http://shirt.woot.com/Blog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryId=4552

Thanks! That's what I was looking for...

Tizight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tizight

Cool, I snagged the last one before I left to work.

Mellock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mellock

I'm new to this site. How on earth do you buy shirts? I'm on the woot of the day page and there doesn't appear to be a buying option....am i missing something?

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
Mellock wrote:I'm new to this site. How on earth do you buy shirts? I'm on the woot of the day page and there doesn't appear to be a buying option....am i missing something?

The big, "sold out!" should be your first clue for today. =) Typically there would be a large, "I want one!" button there. If you're interested in this shirt, it will be available tomorrow for $15. See the first post in this thread for more information.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

I adore this shirt, and would have bought one at midnight, if I didn't have 4 freaking Woot shirts on the way already. (I got 2 of them half off, if not more =D)

GREAT shirt.

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
Gatzby wrote:The big, "sold out!" should be your first clue for today. =) Typically there would be a large, "I want one!" button there. If you're interested in this shirt, it will be available tomorrow for $15. See the first post in this thread for more information.

Be nice to your new customers Gatzby! Maybe she/he was interested in buying more than just the daily shirt.

If you are interested in buying the daily shirt, there would be a "I Want One Button" next to the picture. The daily shirt will be available tomorrow at this link.

if you are interested in Woot's back catalog of currently available shirts, here's a nice link with pictures.

Hope that helps!

CardinalGoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardinalGoldstein
klswoot wrote:Be nice to your new customers Gatzby! Maybe she/he was interested in buying more than just the daily shirt.

If you are interested in buying the daily shirt, there would be a "I Want One Button" next to the picture. The daily shirt will be available tomorrow at this link.

if you are interested in Woot's back catalog of currently available shirts, here's a nice link with pictures.

Hope that helps!

oooo, as the youngens would put it: "Pwned!"