Perilous

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Perilous

I cannot believe I missed this shirt first time around - never even saw it until I checked the Sad Rat five minutes ago.

This shirt is fantastic, one of my favourites Woot! has ever offered. Well done, congratulations to the artist, and I'm in for one RIGHT NOW!

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men."

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth

even someone in Alaska bought it

Lord John Whorfin

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Lord John Whorfin

*love* this shirt. I'm getting tons of compliments for it, and it puts a smile on my face everytime I look at it.

peticsu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peticsu

how awesome, I ordered on the 3rd, I live in Florida so smartpost says: it went from Dallas to Georgia to Phoenix AZ (PAAAaaaAAaaaanCAAAAAKES!?) to Los Angeles, CA (double PAAAaaaAAaaaanCAAAAAKES!?) and its been sitting in LA for 5 days...

FastEddieV

quality posts: 1 Private Messages FastEddieV

I saw this one at the university today... was wearing one of my own woot shirts, so that was really cool. It looks great!

SirFarceur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SirFarceur

First buy, amazing.

mah131

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mah131

This was the first shirt I saw on shirt.woot.com and its what got me into checking the site everyday, but since it was April 20th, I was mysteriously out of money. Now that I have some, im seriously considering it.

But if the artist is still reading this thread, I want you to know that this is one of the coolest pieces of art I have ever seen, theres so much going on and the idea was brilliant. Kudos to you sir (or Ma'am)!

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

Yeah, I just had to have this one. Been waiting for a little extra cash but I wanted to make sure I got this one before it was too late because I would never forgive myself. This shirt is AWESOME. I can't begin to give my reasons and in fact I don't need to because everyone knows. If you haven't gotten this yet, do it!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

squaros

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squaros

yeah... I'm gonna need you to go ahead and restock on this one. mmmkay?

Myckie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Myckie

Is there any other way that I can get this shirt anywhere else ? I really like it. I didn't get a chance to get it when it was possible to get it?

orianiguido

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orianiguido

I want one.Desperately

LarryLars

quality posts: 67 Private Messages LarryLars
orianiguido wrote:I want one.Desperately

I sent you a pm

Myckie wrote:Is there any other way that I can get this shirt anywhere else ? I really like it. I didn't get a chance to get it when it was possible to get it?

I sent you a pm

!
Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

bentsen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bentsen

Hey guys. calling out from Denmark

i ordered this shirt on the verge of being sold out. my order got through, but the shirt never came. so WOOT! wrote to me, that it was sold out i desperately want this shirt. best design ever.

so, does anyone know a sneaky way to get this one? i would almost give my own grandma as payment. but i hope cash can do.

LarryLars

quality posts: 67 Private Messages LarryLars
bentsen wrote:Hey guys. calling out from Denmark

i ordered this shirt on the verge of being sold out. my order got through, but the shirt never came. so WOOT! wrote to me, that it was sold out i desperately want this shirt. best design ever.

so, does anyone know a sneaky way to get this one? i would almost give my own grandma as payment. but i hope cash can do.

I sent you a pm.

!
Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

bushong1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bushong1

Just watched an episode of Southland. A dude on there was wearing this shirt!

mrhaft

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrhaft
bushong1 wrote:Just watched an episode of Southland. A dude on there was wearing this shirt!

Nice spotting, i saw the same thing and was pumped. I wish they showed the wardrobe credits at the end of the show so i could see them give props to woot.com.

DrumnT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrumnT

Just saw this shirt on the show Southland right now. First woot shirt tv appearance?

msaint

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msaint

I'm just catching up with Southland now. I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed the Wootshirt.

Assault with a deadly animal!
Link to screenshot

Duffclown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Duffclown

I remember seeing this shirt when I was first introduced to woot (visiting the site offered a nice escape from high school) and looking at it almost everyday, but I did not have or have access to a credit card. My parents at the time were paranoid of online scammers. Now that I have a debit card, it is sold out .

Would anybody have a spare shirt that they'd be willing to part with? I'd sincerely appreciate it.

Keep the woot wooting

-Cliff

OBC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OBC

I've been scouring the internet trying to find this shirt to no avail

Does anyone have any leads on where I can purchase this fine garment?

Thanks!

mistermidnight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mistermidnight

They need to bring this The Strangers (2008) back. And pronto.

Steev0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Steev0

Gah, I regret not buying this shirt when it was available. D:

Is there anywhere else to get it?

MichellePede

quality posts: 3 Private Messages MichellePede

Add me to the 'caught it on Southland' list! Watching a marathon with my hubby & saw it & called out "That's a Woot shirt!!!" Hubby rewound to see & I popped on here to show him! I felt so proud! LOL

blank172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blank172

spencer was wearing this on icarly!

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

Finding Technicolor
Ongoing Sale: permalink
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: femmexinxdark
Speed to first woot: 0m 11.140s
Last wooter to woot: Jestik
Last purchase time: Monday, November 29, 2010, 5:00:51 AM Central Time
Order pace: 10m 11.353s
Woot wage: $65.64
Woots sold: 3704

I've waited a long time to see my name there

profbrendan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages profbrendan

Bought it. Sweet christmas, I'm a happy camper.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird

Really stoked to finally get another chance at this. I remember hesitating one week while it was on the reckoning because I didn't get paid until the next week, and that I hoped it would make it another week. It didn't, and I've regretted letting it slip by ever since. Not going to make that mistake again.

ChokingOutTheRadio

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ChokingOutTheRadio

YES. I started a thread long ago trying to find this shirt. This saves me the trouble of trying to find that thread. Thank you Woot overlords for another chance to own my favorite shirt.

thejakeyl88

This is a fun shirt, one of my favorites. I bought another one, just because I thought I'd never get the chance to get a new one, and its going to be nice having a brand new 2nd of my favorite shirt.

Thanks w00t.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

thejakeyl88

This is a fun shirt, one of my favorites. I bought another one, just because I thought I'd never get the chance to get a new one, and its going to be nice having a brand new 2nd of my favorite shirt.

Thanks w00t.

n2gitnpaid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages n2gitnpaid

AKA: The discovery of Kool-Aid