suzyottomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic

Thanks for another beautiful shirt Cho. This site is great, where else can you buy 2 or 3 shirts a month in a style that you or someone you would purchase one for would love for so $heap. So quit your whining everyone, the world revolves around me tonight.

RedXIII

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RedXIII

Will be my 5th woot, and my favorite design so far

Blanch1000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Blanch1000

It's a nice design, or at least a cool image, but I'm not really understanding the appeal of it as a shirt.

jamescho84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamescho84

thx all for your wonderful comments, purchases, and votes. I love you all. Seriously. Love

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24

Congrats James, this is a beautiful job. My husband totally needs this, he's been on a big fishing kick lately. Would be great for Father's Day, too. So have you quit you day job yet?

arsenicsauce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arsenicsauce

Loved it, got it. I could use a blue shirt since most of what I've been getting has been white and navy. It's a gorgeous design, and frankly I don't care if it's been submitted five times before as long as it hasn't been printed on a t-shirt and sold.

Lhyzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lhyzz

This is such a beautiful shirt, but damn I can't justify another shirt right now.

smilyred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smilyred

this site is like an addiction ive got to be $200 in atleast and i just cant stop

23 woots (5 sellout)(4 woot) (14 shirts)
money glady blown $byebyemoney
and yes i own a brown refurbed zune and love it

koinosuke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages koinosuke

Yes, praised be! I really wanted this back during the water derby, but it's about 5x better on the new color anyway, so it was worth the wait. It's been a long time since one of the shirts I've really liked actually placed in a derby. Congrats, Cho! In for one <3

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

Congrats, James. Another beautiful job. I love this color blue!!!

I plan to wear this when we cruise the North Sea this summer, and hopefully the water won't be this rough.

equinoxide

quality posts: 0 Private Messages equinoxide

in for one, of course. this was an instant fav of mine since i spotted it in the water derby. sooooo glad it won a deserved 1st place.

way to go Cho. major props for resubbing it.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

Almost forgot to check. Glad I got mine before the sell out. Congratulations on the first-place victory and the amazing vote total. That must be the highest to date, no? Good luck with your Newton shirt as well, James. Sounds like it might be printing in third place(?)

pinkxrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pinkxrain

congrats to the winner, this is beautiful IMO

CherTJ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CherTJ

This shirt fits what I do for a living, so I had to get one! I really need to slow down on these shirt purchases, but it's so hard not to buy them sometimes. Plus, I get alot of comments from people when wearing them. So addicitng!

Anyways great design, congrats to the winner!

exodus103

quality posts: 0 Private Messages exodus103

congrats cho. Love the design, but down on cash, may have to get at a later date.

Woot Launch - Cubes - Ouroboros - Sea Chimp - Zombies FTW - Watch it grow - Quoth the Raven - Walking Saturn's Moons
6x Random koi = 2 Baggy of Camomile - Everglide S-500 Professional Gaming Headphones - Rio Carbon Pearl 6GB MP3 Player - Logitech Wireless USB Music System for PC - Halberd 31-Piece Roadside Emergency Kit - 3x Logitech Webcams - Hamilton Beach Blender - TFT B&D Portable electronics backup charger - 2x Behind the Head Earwarmer - LivSure Water Tester - 3x Power Squid - And More...

royalsfan7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages royalsfan7

Damn, I don't really like this at all.

eatyourkix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eatyourkix

Maaan... SOOO stoked that I can finally buy this shirt. CONGRATS!

fusiongt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fusiongt

Fantastic, I voted for ya! I hardly have any blue tees so I'm definitely in for one

ChrissyFish

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ChrissyFish

Wonderful! Finally a reason to join shirt woot. It's so hard to find good fish shirts for women. I can't wait to wear it!

drhatt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drhatt

i miss oh shiny

larsonyo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages larsonyo

In for another great Cho design!! My 19th shirt.woot purchase...

surflunesta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages surflunesta
CherTJ wrote:This shirt fits what I do for a living, so I had to get one! I really need to slow down on these shirt purchases, but it's so hard not to buy them sometimes. Plus, I get alot of comments from people when wearing them. So addicitng!

Anyways great design, congrats to the winner!

If I may be so bold...what do you do? Fish? Surf? Run? Noble labors all

Agreed. Derby winners like this are hard to resist. There are so many other great entries that don't make it. Its cool when one you like makes it, even if a large majority agrees with you.

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24
ChrissyFish wrote:Wonderful! Finally a reason to join shirt woot. It's so hard to find good fish shirts for women. I can't wait to wear it!

Ah, I think that is a whale?

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

Grats again Cho on an awesome design. Glad to see it finally won!

veotho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages veotho

huzzah for this shirt. in for one

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
auggie24 wrote:Ah, I think that is a whale?

Whales don't have teeth. They have balein, however you spell that.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

JadenKale

eHalcyon wrote:Whales don't have teeth. They have balein, however you spell that.

baleen is the word you're looking for, and Halcyon's right. It's supposed to be a fish. He originally entered it during the water derby.

taylasablerose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taylasablerose
omnipotent32 wrote:I don't get it. Looks alot like "Lady in Water". Not my taste at all.

Hey, some of us liked both of these designs. Clearly, since this got over 1100 votes.

But then, I'm annoyed that I didn't get the Lady in the Water shirt THAT WAS THE FIRST SHIRT.WOOT I ORDERED. I'll keep wooting, but geez, kinda sad that they screwed up the shipping and despite promising a re-ship now won't. (they offered a refund, hardly adequate to my mind)

Woots x7 Shirt Woots x81

JadenKale

taylasablerose wrote:Hey, some of us liked both of these designs. Clearly, since this got over 1100 votes.

But then, I'm annoyed that I didn't get the Lady in the Water shirt THAT WAS THE FIRST SHIRT.WOOT I ORDERED. I'll keep wooting, but geez, kinda sad that they screwed up the shipping and despite promising a re-ship now won't. (they offered a refund, hardly adequate to my mind)

you should check the forums to see if anyone has a spare shirt. Or even ask Zenne. Actually, hold on a moment and I'll find out from her.

taylasablerose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taylasablerose
JadenKale wrote:you should check the forums to see if anyone has a spare shirt. Or even ask Zenne. Actually, hold on a moment and I'll find out from her.

That would be tre cool, thanks for checking! If not it's off to the forums I go.

Woots x7 Shirt Woots x81

JadenKale

taylasablerose wrote:That would be tre cool, thanks for checking! If not it's off to the forums I go.

check your PMs and check the Shirt Trade Thread. Zenne said she has a few different sizes available.

glazecovered

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glazecovered

I'm as much of a cho fan as the next person, but I'm not digging this image as a shirt. It seems too large and detailed to be able to come out well on a shirt. Grats either way, this was quite a popular design and it will do well over the next few weeks, I'm sure.

JadenKale

glazecovered wrote:I'm as much of a cho fan as the next person, but I'm not digging this image as a shirt. It seems too large and detailed to be able to come on well on a shirt. Grats either way, this was quite a popular design and it will do well over the next few weeks, I'm sure.

you are probably going to kick yourself for saying that. I got his Alice shirt and it was amazing with the fine line detail. He's a master at it.

sweetjimmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweetjimmy

My second of many many shirts, just in time for summer.

awesomeaug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awesomeaug

cool shirt!

...i don't look good in light blue though. too bad!

jedmund

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jedmund

This one made me laugh so hard I had to buy one.

JadenKale

awesomeaug wrote:cool shirt!

...i don't look good in light blue though. too bad!

it's royal blue this time... originally he made it in baby blue.

auggie24

eHalcyon wrote:Whales don't have teeth. They have balein, however you spell that.

JadenKale wrote:baleen is the word you're looking for, and Halcyon's right. It's supposed to be a fish. He originally entered it during the water derby.

Not all have baleen, the Sperm Whale has teeth.

These sure look like teeth, to me, too:

ladywynn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ladywynn

First shirt purchase ever It's worth it!

auggie24

ladywynn wrote:First shirt purchase ever It's worth it!

Congrats! Keep an eye out for Cho designs - they *seem* to pop up all the time!