scouterouter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scouterouter

I voted on this design twice... one of my favorites so far. However, the color of the shirt, as many have mentioned, is just too dark to do the design justice. I don't really want people staring that hard at my chest to try to see the design. What happened? I haven't been disappointed with a purchase from shirt.woot yet (my husband and I own probably twenty shirts between us), but there's always a first time. I lost my spaghetti. =(.

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24
SasquatchBill wrote:I wrote service@woot.com, and they have issued a refund for me.

That's nice. But I still now wonder about the next time I order a detailed print like this... That's too bad.

I just wrote them, too. I really don't want a refund, I would like a better printing of this shirt. The artwork is too cool to let it go...

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24
auggie24 wrote:Someone tell me if I am being too nit-picky here, but I am not at all impressed with the printing of Treacherous Waters.

It looks ok from afar:

However, when you start to look closer, things pop out:

Missing lines:

~and~

Then there is the issue of the underlying white - it pops out almost everywhere on the shirt...

Just a tad bit disappointed that the great artwork was h4x0r3d.

Received a second shirt after emailing w00t service. I am much happier. The lines that were disappearing before have been beefed up, and although still subtle, oone can actually tell that they are there. The execution of the screenprint is much better!

Shigwarm

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Shigwarm

I think this is the last time I'll ship orders using smart post.

Package Status: Stuck in Denver for Eternity

Manifest ID: 2644876
Est. in Home 05/07/2008
Date Time Description Location
April 27, 2008 10:36 AM Sortation Center Arrival DENVER, CO
April 26, 2008 7:08 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
April 25, 2008 1:44 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
April 25, 2008 1:15 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

Today is the 19th and it should have been here by the 7th. What gives FedEx/USPS? I really want my shirt!

eatyourkix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eatyourkix

This design is awesome, but mine, too, is waaaay dark. :\ I was hoping that the fish/seamonster would be a lot brighter but it's just too dark to see from a normal viewing angle. At least I know what it looks like...

Shigwarm

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Shigwarm

Day 40.

My shirt...

is still stuck...

in the depths...

of Denver, Colorado.

FedEx? or FedUp?

sterfried

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sterfried
Shigwarm wrote:Day 40.

My shirt...

is still stuck...

in the depths...

of Denver, Colorado.

FedEx? or FedUp?

Tell me you got it :P

thehyecircus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thehyecircus

This is one of the most underrated and under appreciated shirts in Shirt.Woot's history. It's a true masterpiece and the shirt that made me fall in love with this site. Thank you for it.

thehyecircus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thehyecircus

It's me again. Been waiting since the shirt came out to buy it again. Open my email today, Woot is suddenly reselling all their past shirts and I rushed to order another of these.

Today is a good day.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

thehyecircus wrote:It's me again. Been waiting since the shirt came out to buy it again. Open my email today, Woot is suddenly reselling all their past shirts and I rushed to order another of these.

Today is a good day.

sometimes that ol' maxim about waiting turns out to be true.

not always, but sometimes.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.