2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
Re: Hell Hath No Fury

OooooOoo.. I like this!

insanecarbonbasedlif

quality posts: 0 Private Messages insanecarbonbasedlif
eHalcyon wrote:Oh, the puns!

mjc613 wrote:Fight Lactose Intolerance! Vote for the Dairy Godmother!!!

Wooo!

2thFairy

Re: I got a PHD!

Aside from all of the things that are wrong, what is it supposed to mean?

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
Re: Momma Slime

ha ha ha! ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

Discobiscuits

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Discobiscuits
Re: llo evolution.

edgar, you're designs are completely awesome in every way.

makselarts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makselarts

How does she keep her make-up from running? ha ha cute idea!

Re: First breath

Discobiscuits

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Discobiscuits
Re: There was an old woman who lived in a shoe

Shirt GMV just for the title alone :D

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
byrbwr wrote:k seriously not submitting stupid entries. you can't draw and i think at times i'd prefer jamescho to you.. and that's just sad.

edgar and cho--two great artists with loads of imagination and talent. byrbwr--one obviously jealous, insipid butt cheese

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Her eyes turned out great!

THe make-up stays on because she's a pro at it. of course, every time one of them...oh, never mind!

Caligumby

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Caligumby

Original was definitely better...

To be honest, I was very surprised it did not win. This one, however, is not so great. Of course, we are comparing it to the previous one where people who have never seen woot, won't be.

2thFairy

narkus wrote:edgar and cho--two great artists with loads of imagination and talent. byrbwr--one obviously jealous, insipid butt cheese

insipid butt cheese??? BWAHAHAHA!!!

Caligumby

This is a stolen idea from the cookie commercials.... Although funny, Edgar is only taking an idea from a very successful ad campaign and trying to profit from it...

sevenofnine4478

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sevenofnine4478
Re: Mo-om... he’s squishing me!

I don't see the voting tab. It is over? Love the design. Hope it wins.

suzyottomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic
eHalcyon wrote:This shouldn't be on a t-shirt. This should be in an art gallery.

Seriously kls, you're too good.

Yup. One to wear one to frame.

2thFairy

Graye wrote:If you don't know the connotation of that phrase well... I just don't know how it has survived this long =P

I can't make out the picture.. is it a monkey baby?

ommers74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ommers74

Thanks!
It took ages to figure out what colors to use and what t-shirt color to put it on. The original version was too "candy sweet".

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

the fishing kid is genius! I love that almost all of the kids are smiling. And that's not an easy feat as a mom. Another great design, zenne!

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

I <3 slugs. Someday I hope one will print. I shall persevere in the meantime.

I have a sweatshirt that says "slugwear", but alas there is no image

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

Caligumby

It's Mr Toast!! No, Ummmm..... That must be Mr. Toasts wife, Mrs. Waffle, and future child Baby Bagel.....

wooterer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooterer
Re: PREGNANT MOTHER

It says "MOTHER" in Chinese

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
kristynk wrote:I had no idea it was a movie reference..I really thought it was in reference to abortion..so since I'm assuming I'm not the only case..and the guys at woot are going under that assumption..I can see why they'd be worried about the offensiveness..

No, I'm sure the Woot staff is aware of the movie reference. It is just the movie was about child abuse. That is what they found to be offensive.

ommers74

magicelso wrote:Wow

Everyone must love their mamas. This is another one of some great design work this week.

Thanks
This is my second week of submitting a design. I'm still trying to figure out what appeals to the widest group of people. I guess "cute" isn't it. Oh well.

suzyottomatic

Re: Hell Hath No Fury

Your the only artist that can make me vote for cute. Plus I look great in Yellow. Good luck.

daedalusknight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daedalusknight
sevenofnine4478 wrote:I don't see the voting tab. It is over? Love the design. Hope it wins.

Voting is not over, but if you haven't bought anything from a Woot site (there are... what... four of them now) you won't be able to cast a vote. If you buy something between now and the end of the derby next week then you can come back here and vote for any shirts you like. :-)

Thanks for your kind words. :-)

Up for trade/sale in men's L:Shell Competition--The Shredder--Color Thee Fresh Here's my list of wants

ommers74

Re: Mother Nature

I love the detailed lines in the hair.

suzyottomatic

Re: M0M!!!

Wow, there's no denying its original.

ommers74

Refreshingly gross.

bobbymon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobbymon
daedalusknight wrote:Gradients are where one color slowly changes to another color... like a fade effect.

To have your shirt printed, all areas of color need to be a single solid color. They can't start out dark blue and gradually get lighter from left to right, for example.

alright i fixed up the shirts...now i think the only thing i dont understand is the last submission..."the hige file" can you explain that for me. How I do it or what it means. I really appreciate it.

ommers74

Nice. I'm a teacher. I'd wear this at work.

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
sevenofnine4478 wrote:I don't see the voting tab. It is over? Love the design. Hope it wins.

In order to vote, you must buy something from any of the woot sites. You have not done so as of yet, therefore you cannot see the voting buttons. I suggest you go over to sellout.woot.com and purchase today's item so you can vote too!

2thFairy

Re: PREGNANT MOTHER

Makes me think of Alfred Hitchcock Presents.

daedalusknight

bobbymon wrote:alright i fixed up the shirts...now i think the only thing i dont understand is the last submission..."the hige file" can you explain that for me. How I do it or what it means. I really appreciate it.

Your largest file will be the image that they use to print the shirt. It needs to have each color on a seperate layer and should be no larger than 16"x20" at 300 dots per inch.

Up for trade/sale in men's L:Shell Competition--The Shredder--Color Thee Fresh Here's my list of wants

Barbequepork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barbequepork
Re: Dragonly Love

Very cute

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
ommers74 wrote:Refreshingly gross.

:^D

sevenofnine4478

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sevenofnine4478
snarkygal wrote:In order to vote, you must buy something from any of the woot sites. You have not done so as of yet, therefore you cannot see the voting buttons. I suggest you go over to sellout.woot.com and purchase today's item so you can vote too!

Ah, ok. Ty.

bobbymon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobbymon
daedalusknight wrote:Your largest file will be the image that they use to print the shirt. It needs to have each color on a seperate layer and should be no larger than 16"x20" at 300 dots per inch.

So if im using photshop...do i just make the background of each layer...the colors that are in the shirt design? Or do I need to actually enlarge the design? and also add additional layers?

Barbequepork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barbequepork

philritter21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages philritter21

Vlasic pickles! DUH

daedalusknight

snarkygal wrote:In order to vote, you must buy something from any of the woot sites. You have not done so as of yet, therefore you cannot see the voting buttons. I suggest you go over to sellout.woot.com and purchase today's item so you can vote too!

Oooh.. less than a dollar! What a steal. :-)

aerodino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aerodino
Re: Tough Love

OK,

I'll take it a step further in version 2.