monkeypye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeypye
crayzass1 wrote:Fill in the blank! I want to hear some original and unique adjectives about everyone's mothers.

This shirt supports sharpies too!

I have the
toughest
Mom ever!

I have the
craziest
Mom ever!

anything after this will b a lie

Figit090

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Figit090
arethusa668 wrote:could you get rid of the white bubbles and text?

because the artwork is soo beautiful =).

I agree. great job though!

also, how it is now seems out of the printing range. not sure though.

sentnl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sentnl
Re: Message in the Sand

Fixed and resubmitted :]. Hope ya like.

moerahim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moerahim
Re: Thanks Mom!

R U kidding me? This is soooooo tasteless.

ilstu99

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ilstu99
Re: Not my first time

I took it to reflect the "you can't get pregnant the first time" myth, but I could be totally wrong.

strawberrygirl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages strawberrygirl
Re: Mo-om... he’s squishing me!

This spring marks my mom's 4th anniversary of being a breast cancer survivor, so I commend you on your donation plan. In addition to being a mother of 4, she's also grandmom to 6 grandkitties, so this is definitely a shirt I love (only 3 of the kitties are mine!). And I'm happy it's not on pink, because I don't think I've worn pink since I was about 4 years old...and don't want to start any time soon. Anyway, it's a fab design!

crayzass1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crayzass1
monkeypye wrote:I have the
toughest
Mom ever!

I have the
craziest
Mom ever!

anything after this will b a lie

Then lie to me, llo.

sportability

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sportability

is it just me, or does the eye look a bit surprised?
Nicely done,

CapnSky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CapnSky
Re: Teaching Baby Bubblegum

Let's face it - you learned everything you know from your mom. =)

lilwerewolfgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilwerewolfgirl
Re: How do you do it v.2

you guys requested a version without text/white BG <3 here it is, i also took the recommendations about Size on the shirt to heart.

tjflashman77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjflashman77
ommers74 wrote:This is beautiful. It should win, but probably won't cause it's not LOUD.
I like quiet designs.
I'd definitely wear this, though maybe in another color.

I actually love the color. I realize it's all only a matter of opinion, but I'm just chiming in with mine. I think the green is gorgeous with the elegant black and white design.

Greatest song ever written about JFK here. NSFW... or children... or anyone who's offended by the idea that JFK might have been a robot... fair warning.

ilstu99

Re: Mom Says Eat Your Vegetables

This looks a lot like Veggie Tales, I think. Cute, anyway....but I'd be surprised if it makes the cut for topic content.

Igei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Igei

yeah this one is awesome.

crayzass1

Re: Bamboo Eating 101

cute, i didn't realize how many calories bamboo had.

billedluh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billedluh

This is adorable but it makes me a little ill...

crayzass1

Re: Mo-om... he’s squishing me!

My wife would love this, even though she has only had male cats.

crayzass1

Re: my mom can beat up your mom

So this is who Chuck conceived Chuck with...

crayzass1

Re: Dragonly Love

I'm a guy, and I'd wear this. Of course I'd want my wife and son to wear this too.

crayzass1

Re: OH! For ME?

I love this, I only wish it was larger on the shirt.

ilstu99

seebach33 wrote:belts are ok though? (Mom's tools)

There's a smidge of a difference between a mom always threatening to get out the belt/wooden spoon/whatever (though I'm surprised it made the cut), and a crazy Joan Crawford (Faye Dunaway) screaming at her daughter while she beats her with a wire hanger.

crayzass1

Re: Babies (Pie Chart)

This should add up to 110% or more. My wife and I just celebrated our first child recently.

furaeon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages furaeon

Not trying to be tasteless, but it looks a whole lot like this. Even the tree design.
Link

crayzass1

Re: Her Motherly Nature

Its pretty, a little too pretty... I'm just too manly for it :'(

rushblume

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rushblume
nemosomen wrote:The first two characters are written incorrectly; the stroke order is incorrect.

Well I guess it's no longer a cool shirt, then. Dang, so close.

furaeon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages furaeon
furaeon wrote:Not trying to be tasteless, but it looks a whole lot like this. Even the tree design.
Link

Oops, here.

http://fusionanomaly.net/faithnomoreeasy.jpg

ilstu99

theblackdog wrote:It's a very nice design and shirt, but I don't think it's completely clear that the bamboo wielding panda is a mom protecting her kids. If I were to see someone wearing it, I would think, it's a panda who is training to be a ninja, or one who is defending the forest, or protecting other pandas in general.

Still, I wouldn't mind seeing this design in the future.

El Oh El. I also thought, "Ninja Panda."

Maybe if the mom was larger, and had on a nice rope of pearls...or a pill box hat or something, and the babies looked more like babies. I think the depth makes it look like they would all be the same size, if they were standing together. I really like the premise, though, and the bamboo green in contrast against the dark. I would be concerned about the dark brown/black issue again, too.

CapnSky

This also looks pretty good on asphalt - thoughts?

ilstu99

Re: Mothering the Queen

I love this idea! I have to admit, I was a little slow on the uptake. Cold medicine, you know. If the TV looking box didn't have x-ray written on it, I never would have understood what you were trying to show. I wonder how well it will print the details.

haxrox

quality posts: 10 Private Messages haxrox
Re: Read it aloud

Wow, all I intended was a joke along the lines of "your mom goes to college", not some crass implication. I'm morally opposed to crude humor and should have run this by more people first.

mazi94

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mazi94
Re: Thanks Mom!

I really really like it! Such a positive message, and a great reminder. The person who thinks that it's tasteless has obviously thrown a baby away at least once.

ilstu99

Re: llo evolution.

Oh my. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. My microbiology+geek friends will so love this. Oh please, oh please.

tjflashman77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjflashman77
Drat963 wrote:Does it have mommy issues?

I think it has Wooty issues. It's a clever way to bring attention to what many artists feel is a reneg on the derby condition that stated that resubmissions were supposed to be drastically changed from their debut appearance. Start the revolution Rock Star Monkey!! You don't need opposable thumbs to oppose the bums! ...Too far? ...yeah.. sorry.

Greatest song ever written about JFK here. NSFW... or children... or anyone who's offended by the idea that JFK might have been a robot... fair warning.

arethusa668

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arethusa668
lilwerewolfgirl wrote:you guys requested a version without text/white BG <3 here it is, i also took the recommendations about Size on the shirt to heart.

nice ^__^!! wish you lots of luck with this

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
wooterer wrote:I wonder what would Mr. Freud say

kanji shirts are really buttery croissant. or something to that effect.

wooterer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooterer
Re: Celtic Mother

The Triple Spiral is a Celtic symbol for mother and her many aspects, the triple spiral represents the various phases of womanhood, the passing of time, and the unity of these diverse dimensions. This symbol also represents the three phases of woman-ness: Mother in her compassion and nurturing state, Maiden in her innocence and pure state and Crone in her wise and experienced state.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
ilstu99 wrote:Oh my. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. My microbiology+geek friends will so love this. Oh please, oh please.

I wouldn't hold your breath, ilstu. Edgar has a habit of fogging early and dropping quickly. Wooters don't appreciate him because he's creative.

Still, I'm crossing my fingers too... woot doesn't deserve edgar, but edgar deserves woot's money.

crazedbrit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazedbrit

Always funny to see a YouTube classic.

CapnSky

Just want to see which color people like more. =)

GravityJMB

quality posts: 5 Private Messages GravityJMB
Re: Mom likes me best!

This is one of very few this derby I'd even consider purchasing. I like the cream version much more... but both have got my vote.

DigitalDonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DigitalDonkey
Re: M0M!!!

This disturbs even me.

Someone has a mommy issue.