Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect

makselarts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makselarts
Re: Feeding

That is too funny..Great job!

Geckotek

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Geckotek
dea007 wrote:My boss used to say this to us, except he would say, "It's all fun and games until someone gets their eye poked out . . . and then it's just fun!" Ha ha.

Yeah, I'd like it better if it said "until someone gets their eye poked out."

makselarts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makselarts
Re: First breath (resub)

I'm such a big fan of your work, that means alot to me!
Thanks so much!

zewkin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zewkin
Re: No dessert until you finish your people!

This is a redesign of one I submitted for the Nutrition derby. I don't know about anyone else but I remember sitting at the kitchen table until 10pm at night because my mom wouldn't let me leave or have any dessert without finishing my broccoli. Strangely, broccoli is now one of my favorite vegetables. Who knew?

ilstu99

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ilstu99
Re: No dessert until you finish your people!

I think you gotta connect it to mom somehow. Just being something that a mom might say hasn't been enough so far.

Eastaer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Eastaer
ATho1100 wrote:this looks like something kinda inapropriate... u might wana try to change the shape

if i change the shape, it won't be the celtic earth goddess then.

36 Shirts and counting!

bafudg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bafudg
Re: Watermelon Momma

Why did this get rejected? There is no reason. Have you not ever heard, "Are you pregnate or did you swallow a watermenon?' Doctors and friends have said this to my sister when she was pregnant and also to my wife now that she is pregnant.

bafudg

Re: Love, Gaia

LOOKS LIKE A UTERUS

bigosnick6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigosnick6
Geckotek wrote:I like the idea, the graphic is cool, but I don't actually think that most of these are mainstream quotes moms would say. At least not my mom. Esp not the free milk thing....but maybe that's because I'm a guy. I dunno.

I wanna vote, but it's just a near miss in my book.

I totally agree. This is a good idea, but these quotes aren't ones I am used to hearing.

folkkevi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages folkkevi
Re: Queen Bee: The Ultimate Mother

I was hoping people would like the idea of wearing a whole bunch of bees. Sounds fun to me, and now you can yell "BEES!!!!!"

bafudg

Why did this get rejected? There is no reason. Have you not ever heard, "Are you pregnate or did you swallow a watermenon?' Doctors and friends have said this to my sister when she was pregnant and also to my wife now that she is pregnant.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
snarkygal wrote:did you know there really is a product named momspit?

http://www.momspit.com/

It ain't cheap!

mjc613

folkkevi wrote:I was hoping people would like the idea of wearing a whole bunch of bees. Sounds fun to me, and now you can yell "BEES!!!!!"

It's a gorgeous well thought-out and laid out design. Unfortunately, I an frightened by bugs. Literally

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
Seattlejo wrote:a mum is off topic but preggo my eggo is on topic? thats unfortunate this was a nice design, i was hopeful for it

Thank you! Maybe there will be another derby for it sometime in the future.

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
Re: Welfare-Motherhood

Design a better shirt and you won't need welfare.

Lauradf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lauradf

This shirt is sooo adorable! I hope it gets printed, its been a while since I've seen a shirt that I felt was a must have!

recchiap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages recchiap
mjc613 wrote:It's a gorgeous well thought-out and laid out design. Unfortunately, I an frightened by bugs. Literally

Seems like a great way to beat your fear

I like the design, I would have liked if the ENTIRE shirt was covered with bees though, with just a few missing in the center where the Queens is. I still love this idea though.

dekonstruct

Re: Mom Spit - all purpose cleaner

I'd really hate to see how they fill up a whole bottle of this stuff

folkkevi

recchiap wrote:Seems like a great way to beat your fear

I like the design, I would have liked if the ENTIRE shirt was covered with bees though, with just a few missing in the center where the Queens is. I still love this idea though.

I actually did some research on this, bees, especially workes (the type featured) will tend to gravitate to the queen.

radiomode

quality posts: 3 Private Messages radiomode
Re: Nobodys' child

Wow! thanks for the support.
Winning would be magical...

dekonstruct

Re: Mother Knows Best

Your mom put band aides on your broccoli and made you put them in your boxers? Weird ;)

CAMMS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CAMMS
Re: Eyes in the back of her head

Good one. When my daughter was little, I told her I had eyes in the back of my heard. One day, I walked past her room and anticipated her next move as I was walking by. I warned her not to do it and I heard her say, "She really DOES have eyes in the back of her head!"

rngo219

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rngo219
Re: Your Eggo Is Preggo

awesome

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=16053

click! =P

mylee712

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mylee712
rglee129 wrote:Nice shirt!

Thanks! ;-)

animsakari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages animsakari

TIMMY BEAN BAG HEAD in Motherhood - Tough Love

I'm just saying that as many times as me Ma beamed me in the head (mostly deserved), it's a wonder that I came through w/ any memory of my childhood at all.

-=>AnimSakari<=-

Re: Tough Love

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: 1337 633K Mom

There are cool moms in this world. Ones who can program, who watch Sci-Fi Channel (on HD), have seen The Dark Crystal, etc. Most likely, they are on these boards, posting and voting. Or their sons/daughters. Hopefully I get a few of their votes.

mjc613

folkkevi wrote:I actually did some research on this, bees, especially workes (the type featured) will tend to gravitate to the queen.

I would have thought the drones would gravitate, while the workers would work. Just goes to show...

folkkevi

mjc613 wrote:I would have thought the drones would gravitate, while the workers would work. Just goes to show...

The drones only hang around new queens, they have nothing to do with a fertilized queen that is already producing offspring.

gcstoffel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gcstoffel
CAMMS wrote:I fell in love with the shirt before I ever came in and read the story behind it. I agree with the designer, that the majority of votes have almost certainly come from people who have not even come into this thread. Cats/kittens are very popular and this is a really cute design.

Exactly! My four sibs and both parents doing great even with a few bouts with the bic C. Luv the design and your heart. GMV

jamesjad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesjad
Re: Mommy?

That is dissapointing that this was rejected.

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom
Re: Koala Moms put up with a lot

beautiful, Laura! We love your pandas, too. I really like the depth you're able to create with shades of one color.

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

gcstoffel

CAMMS wrote:I fell in love with the shirt before I ever came in and read the story behind it. I agree with the designer, that the majority of votes have almost certainly come from people who have not even come into this thread. Cats/kittens are very popular and this is a really cute design.

Exactly! My four sibs and both parents doing great even with a few bouts with the bic C. Luv the design and your heart. GMV

gcstoffel

gcstoffel wrote:Exactly! My four sibs and both parents doing great even with a few bouts with the bic C. Luv the design and your heart. GMV

oops hit the box twice

ATho1100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ATho1100
Re: I Have The _______ Mom Ever

Smartest........funnyest..........hottest l o l jp....

jamesjad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesjad
Re: Dragonly Love

It's cute, but no so much diggin how 2D it looks. Good job getting in the fog though.

mylee712

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mylee712

Ok, your design has piqued my interest. "633k" reads "geek." But what does "1337" read?

asyrith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asyrith
Re: Tough Love

Wonderful illustration! I love it.

batty1of3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages batty1of3
Re: My Name is_Worlds Awesomest Mom!

I like it except that it is on yellow, if it were on a different color I would vote for it. Mebbe one more feminine like purple . . .

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

<3 this is my favorite of yours this derby, Skek.

I love this shirt. I'd wear it proudly and happily, and buy it for a few other moms. Plus, she looks somewhat like me (if I had shorter hair), which makes it even cooler. I'm off to influence my husband into voting...

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!