JadenKale


quality posts: 179 Private Messages JadenKale

grats on the 8:30am sell out. Sold out faster than 1st but I think that was based more on a technicality.

suzyottomatic


quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic
rook543 wrote:Unfortunately it is very dificult to print a design on a pocket of a pocket-tee, as the seams prevent the screen from laying perfectly flat on the fabric.



Lets mention that very,very few of us are going to cough up the xtra bucks for a pocket tee. They do cost more, even with Woots volume buying power.

parkermc


quality posts: 23 Private Messages parkermc
JadenKale wrote:grats on the 8:30am sell out. Sold out faster than 1st but I think that was based more on a technicality.



Possibly, but it was obviously going to be a sellout. I'm so glad my son was able to buy one last night. This one's unique. Fun, too!

Congrats, sundbe10!

sundbe10


quality posts: 1 Private Messages sundbe10

Thanks to everyone who supported this design! I hope you enjoy the shirt!

ArcadianRefugee


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ArcadianRefugee
majekman76 wrote:I'd buy it, if it was a real pocket. How bout it Woot, how's about some tees with pockets?


I'm probably in for one anyway, but yeah, some pocketed tees would be nice.

07amjame


quality posts: 1 Private Messages 07amjame

There aren't many days when the design is made to fit a woman properly, but this one might actually benefit from a woman's shape.

North00


quality posts: 0 Private Messages North00

Screw the whiners. I was waiting for this shirt. Definitely a fun unique design.

wreckoning


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wreckoning
surflunesta wrote:Rad...she should be in the Army



I disagree. I love the tree one. Not just because it's James Cho, but because it's an interesting idea, and even more because I love the drawing. I judge shirts not just by the principle behind them, but also if I like the artwork. I have voted for shirts with somewhat infatuated ideas behind them because the art was great, but I've also voted for shirts with not too good art because the idea behind them was great.

Why aren't you complaining that Cho won with the blue waves one?

decibeluo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages decibeluo
Graye wrote:The URL/link for this shirt will be:

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=5346

The fat unicorn is:

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=5338

On the main "Today's Woot" page, there is a 4 digit number/link above the link to the discussion thread. That is the archive link to purchase the shirt at a later date.

Though I would say it would be nice if there was some form of link from the "woot shirts" page to make navigation less of a pain.

Easy navigation = more $$$ woot.



Thanks for posting this. Teaches me to have a life on a Friday night and miss a Woot.

Chugaboy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chugaboy

its a good design. grats on the sellout!

surflunesta


quality posts: 1 Private Messages surflunesta
wreckoning wrote:I disagree. I love the tree one. Not just because it's James Cho, but because it's an interesting idea, and even more because I love the drawing. I judge shirts not just by the principle behind them, but also if I like the artwork. I have voted for shirts with somewhat infatuated ideas behind them because the art was great, but I've also voted for shirts with not too good art because the idea behind them was great.

Why aren't you complaining that Cho won with the blue waves one?



llo...I bought Cho's too...I surf, therefore I am....jk

Cho's wave shirt was great....wierd that a shark killed this triathlon guy here that was training

And yes, I bought this one too...and am damn proud of it

gerardw85


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gerardw85

Good shirt...

CAMMS


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CAMMS

Just HOW artsy does a shirt of cartoon Army guys parachuting out of a pocket have to be?

I could be wrong, but I think one of the reasons people get so irritable about a shirt they don't like is because they become invested in a few shirts in the derby/ies and when something they don't care for wins, particularly if it just edged out "their" shirt, they take it out on the winner/s. Instead of just going to bed or going to another site when they realize their shirt did not win, they feel the need to leave a negative remark.

More than 2000 of us really liked this shirt. Tomorrow we may not like the new shirt and you will. In the mean time, just click the little red "X" and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

femmexinxdark


quality posts: 0 Private Messages femmexinxdark

i dont like this one that much.. id rather have a first cow tipper shirt

OGauge4Me


quality posts: 0 Private Messages OGauge4Me

Glad I bought one early this morning.

Grats on the Sell Out.

jamesbottomtooth


quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth

wait. was there a color change?
looked much brighter in the morning, i thought

awesomeaug


quality posts: 0 Private Messages awesomeaug

cute but not for me.

thought it would've been cool if they could print it on a real pocket.

KingLionAids


quality posts: 1 Private Messages KingLionAids

glad i got one. knew itd be a quickie ^_^

bluesfan473


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluesfan473

Wow, as a first time Wooter I am kind of surprised by some of the commentary but hey, e1 deserves their say. I just think the shirt is fun & I'm in for 1.

Blanch1000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Blanch1000

I don't like the artwork, but it's a nice concept.

Dunno. Had no intention to buy anything in the derby, so it's nothing like that. But I'll pass. Glad people like it and congrats to the artist for making it happen, though.

grassbass


quality posts: 0 Private Messages grassbass

hey man. figure it out! army men are green in real life, shirt life and even miniature life! What color should the shirt be, yellow?

olivedrab


quality posts: 0 Private Messages olivedrab
grassbass wrote:hey man. figure it out! army men are green in real life, shirt life and even miniature life! What color should the shirt be, yellow?



anyway to get this? it sold out by the time i checked yesterday

peace from Fort Bragg, NC

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

olivedrab wrote:anyway to get this? it sold out by the time i checked yesterday

peace from Fort Bragg, NC


Yes. Here. But it may not be around forever (another week at least but after that it depends on sales) so get it soon. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

recchiap


quality posts: 0 Private Messages recchiap
decibeluo wrote:Thanks for posting this. Teaches me to have a life on a Friday night and miss a Woot.



Well, you'd still save $5 buying it the first time around, but it's still worth it to have a fun Friday Night, I agree.

Congrats on a sweet design, I'll have to cough up the extra $5 for it since I missed it the first time. Enjoy the extra $2

Finulanu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Finulanu

Uh....no. Definantly would not wear this.
For some reason though, this is hinting nerdy and little boyish at me.

Geckotek


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Geckotek

Yeah! Got mine last night!!!

mjc613


quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

Got one for DH and he LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV's it! He's wearing it to work today.

OGauge4Me


quality posts: 0 Private Messages OGauge4Me

I should have mine tomorrow. It sat in Martinsburg WVA from April 30th till May 6th.

The extra $5 shipping may be worth it.

dborja


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dborja

Just received mine last night. It is now one of my favorite t-shirts. 'Can't wait to wear it this weekend...

eaglebeaky


quality posts: 0 Private Messages eaglebeaky

Oh yeah, I need to post here too... I got one [my first shirt.woot purchase], and I love it. The design is nifty, and the color of the shirt was perfect [c'mon, people -- it's little cartoon "army men" -- it had to be on an olive-green shirt!].

Well done.

Rayza


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rayza

Bought and waiting the standard (frustrating) 2 or more weeks for it to show up in Canada.. Can't wait to wear it tho, great design..

curb1510


quality posts: 0 Private Messages curb1510

Sweet shirt. My nephew will rule the 8th grade in it.

athelreiki


quality posts: 0 Private Messages athelreiki

I bought one prior to it selling out. I've paid for it, but its been longer than 5 business days and have yet to receive a shipping/tracking number. Is there a delay?

Thanks,

~Athel

dieana


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dieana

I love this shirt! I loved it the first time I saw it and was crushed when it sold out. Thank you for making more!!! I've ordered 3 one for myself, one for my best friend, and one for my 8 year old. We are all Marine families and could use some reinforcements while our guys are in Iraq.

Thanks for the great design!!!

dsgnGrl


quality posts: 5 Private Messages dsgnGrl

I gave this to my husband for Father's Day and he loved it!

ABHolt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ABHolt

Army in my Pocket
ongoing sale: 5346
Current numbers (updated each minute):
First sucker: busdude1989
Speed to first woot: 0m 6.110s

Wooter to blame for sellout: ABHolt
Sellout time: Saturday, April 26, 2008, 8:26:30 AM Central Time

Rayza


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rayza

Been waiting over a month and still haven't received mine. Maybe it got lost or stolen? Damnit..

robopanda


quality posts: 0 Private Messages robopanda
ABHolt wrote:Army in my Pocket
ongoing sale: 5346
Current numbers (updated each minute):
First sucker: busdude1989
Speed to first woot: 0m 6.110s

Wooter to blame for sellout: ABHolt
Sellout time: Saturday, April 26, 2008, 8:26:30 AM Central Time



HAHAHAHA! YOU ENJOYED THAT DIDN'T YOU?

"Being Asian Stunt my Growth..."
-me

robopanda


quality posts: 0 Private Messages robopanda

Oh I want to start commenting on the shirts that I’ve received and what I think of them or it.

...I'm sorry but I gotta speak my mind... >.< I really don't like this shirt...Like it's cute and cool but seriously... the color and the little people look boring and bad.
Know you are thinking..."Why would you say something so negatively about a shirt you bought?" Well...it turns out I thought it was MONKEYS coming out of that pockets! And I thought that would be really cute, but then when I received the shirt, I was like... "oh....no....” Hahahaha! I know I’m stupid!

Actually it is a cool shirt! But I would rather give this shirt to someone who would really want it! ^_^

But congrats on the win and sellout! (I should know...I helped *giggles*)
Thank you woot! ^_^
_____________________

UP FOR GRABS!
It’s a WXL 'Army in my Pocket' shirt.
You can trade me shirts (MS - MM, WXL) or a $10 purchase.

Please PM if you would like it!
*condition: worn twice/washed twice*

"Being Asian Stunt my Growth..."
-me