FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

This thread is for things that you find that truly belong in the Bag of Comics or monkey prize.

First off is a SILVER plated mouse...

Yes, that is right, the metal that tarnishes 2 seconds after you touch it has been put on an object that you stick in the palm of your hand.

MSRP: $36
I paid: $1

It has enough silver on it (it is .5mm thick) that I think I might be able to sell the silver and make a profit, but it is such a craptastic idea that I feel it should be given as a trophy for something.

Still single, can't imagine why.

FenStar

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:This thread is for things that you find that truly belong in the Bag of Comics or monkey prize.

First off is a SILVER plated mouse...

Yes, that is right, the metal that tarnishes 2 seconds after you touch it has been put on an object that you stick in the palm of your hand.

MSRP: $36
I paid: $1

It has enough silver on it (it is .5mm thick) that I think I might be able to sell the silver and make a profit, but it is such a craptastic idea that I feel it should be given as a trophy for something.

Looks like if you had a use for the box, the box is worth more than a buck.

If one of the choppers works on that picture, will we get a face????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

FenStar

dontwantaname wrote:Looks like if you had a use for the box, the box is worth more than a buck.

If one of the choppers works on that picture, will we get a face????

No, it is too tarnshed, I did take another one after I had cleaned it up but I decided not to post it.

FenStar

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=1641567

Somehow I doubt it is pure silver.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:No, it is too tarnshed, I did take another one after I had cleaned it up but I decided not to post it.

Do you worry that you knew what I was talking about? I just read it back a few days after I wrote it and I had to think about what I meant.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

I just found an old army man. With a parachute. He was in the tree the tree guys just chopped down. Dunno how old he really is, but he's METAL.

Sharp, rusty metal...

FenStar

SkekTek wrote:I just found an old army man. With a parachute. He was in the tree the tree guys just chopped down. Dunno how old he really is, but he's METAL.

Sharp, rusty metal...

I'll bet you could sell it on etsy for $100 just make up some bs story about what he was doing up there all the time, they eat that denial up.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
no1 wrote:i bet he was looking down wimmens blouses and furiously masturbating the whole time.

nah... he is stuck in army position holding the wrong kind of weapon. bet he was really really frustrated though!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kdccrosby wrote:nah... he is stuck in army position holding the wrong kind of weapon. bet he was really really frustrated though!

Hmm... wonder where no1's original post went...

I threw him out. He had tetanus.