tribalwolf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tribalwolf

i wanted 2 =(

choffman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages choffman

DARN!!! I would have been in for 2, my mother collects dragons!

And I have to agree with Turbo... It's a shirt people, you don't like it, you don't buy it!

*Hides as the trolls attack*

sparklzk27


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sparklzk27
choffman wrote:DARN!!! I would have been in for 2, my mother collects dragons!

And I have to agree with Turbo... It's a shirt people, you don't like it, you don't buy it!

*Hides as the trolls attack*



you can still buy a shirt starting tonight at 12 on it's own page, click on the link in my signature, or on the sad rat in the very first comment.

SamoaJoe


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SamoaJoe
sparklzk27 wrote:you can still buy a shirt starting tonight at 12 on it's own page, click on the link in my signature, or on the sad rat in the very first comment.



I really don't understand why anyone would pay $15 for a shirt that others got for $10 ...

VOTE FOR DEREK !!!

Nightmare on Wall Street

kwchung


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwchung
SamoaJoe wrote:I really don't understand why anyone would pay $15 for a shirt that others got for $10 ...



supply and demand...econ101

choffman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages choffman
SamoaJoe wrote:I really don't understand why anyone would pay $15 for a shirt that others got for $10 ...



Because we liked the shirt and missed the first run? Maybe? Possibly? And thank you sparklzk27!!!! =)

I think some people just like to complain to hear themselves complain....

robopanda


quality posts: 0 Private Messages robopanda

AWWWW! I wanted one carp!!! XD

"Being Asian Stunt my Growth..."
-me

robopanda


quality posts: 0 Private Messages robopanda

I EVEN VOTED FOR IT!! >.<

"Being Asian Stunt my Growth..."
-me

lyonessnyc


quality posts: 5 Private Messages lyonessnyc


Sparklzk27 said: "you can still buy a shirt starting tonight at 12 on it's own page, click on the link in my signature, or on the sad rat in the very first comment. "

Good! Because for *once* I didn't stay up to see what the daily Woots were, and I missed out! I still have to use my coupon, and I really like this t.

BTW, that AO WXL wouldn't fit anybody over a size 12. I normally wear a women's XL, or a men's L (or a men's XL to sleep or work out in) so I got an WXL of "Anatomy Test." Wow. It's TIGHT.

quazarjim


quality posts: 0 Private Messages quazarjim

"And if you learn to claw claw bite"

*giggles*, that's awesome. I'm not 100% certain, but I take it as a D&D reference. Toss in a tail slap and I would be.

tabrazinski


quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski
lyonessnyc wrote:Sparklzk27 said: "you can still buy a shirt starting tonight at 12 on it's own page, click on the link in my signature, or on the sad rat in the very first comment. "

Good! Because for *once* I didn't stay up to see what the daily Woots were, and I missed out! I still have to use my coupon, and I really like this t.

BTW, that AO WXL wouldn't fit anybody over a size 12. I normally wear a women's XL, or a men's L (or a men's XL to sleep or work out in) so I got an WXL of "Anatomy Test." Wow. It's TIGHT.



yeah.. i'm a 6/8 and wear a WL. i might be able to pull off a WM if it weren't for the boobage...

tabrazinski


quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski

i'm also excited for "nobody's child" to take second place... i haven't bought a shirt since tie-dyed 2.

northcutt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages northcutt

Cool kids style shirt. Would definitely buy it if I had a little tyke.

SamoaJoe


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SamoaJoe
choffman wrote:Because we liked the shirt and missed the first run? Maybe? Possibly? And thank you sparklzk27!!!! =)

I think some people just like to complain to hear themselves complain....



Anyone who would pay $15 for a shirt that others had the chance to pay $10 for is a moron, plain and simple. This shirt, nor any other shirt Woot offers, is worth $15.

VOTE FOR DEREK !!!

Nightmare on Wall Street

DoniF


quality posts: 0 Private Messages DoniF

I think it's adorable. But then, we're also fans of pocket dragons, Michael Whelan.. okay, really, anything that's either beautiful or cute dragon. Our house is decorated in fantasy/medieval. So yeah... bought two. One for hubby, one for me. LOVE it! Great job, sparklz!

mkelehan


quality posts: 3 Private Messages mkelehan

Man, I totally meant to get this, but was too late. Great shirt. I'll have to grab it tomorrow at full price.

GGWilliams


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GGWilliams

Missed it again! AAAAARRRRRHHHHHH!!!!

fr0mat


quality posts: 0 Private Messages fr0mat
mscho wrote:sorry, too cartoony for me. perhaps if the dragons looked a bit more realistic and less like i just drew it on paint.



Nerd Alert!

janet13


quality posts: 0 Private Messages janet13
tabrazinski wrote:yeah.. i'm a 6/8 and wear a WL. i might be able to pull off a WM if it weren't for the boobage...



I'm a 6/8, *without* much boobage and still wouldn't want to risk a WM. The shoulders would be way too narrow. I have no idea who those people are who used to post that they were "normal/average" sized and could wear WS.

janet13


quality posts: 0 Private Messages janet13
GGWilliams wrote:Missed it again! AAAAARRRRRHHHHHH!!!!



Did you miss it, or are *you* it? Are you actually the knight dangling upside down?
(That came out funnier in my head. I swear.)

antifolkhero


quality posts: 0 Private Messages antifolkhero

See, this reinforces my suggestion for splitting shirt.woot into shirt.wootkids and shirt.wootadults so that this cutesy, Barney-esque type stuff can be purchased for 5 year olds and the psychedelic Panthers and flaming skulls can come for the rest of us.

jesusbeard


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard

Sold out? Or Big Floppy Trout. You decide.

mer

flexiblegirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages flexiblegirl

me so horny.

sneezingferrets


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sneezingferrets
Webfoot08 wrote:Congratulations to the artist. Not my style, but very, very cute. Very, very, very cute. Very cute. Really, really CUTE!!!



I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

sneezingferrets


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sneezingferrets
robopanda wrote:AWWWW! I wanted one carp!!! XD




Now that's a shame.

tabrazinski


quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski
flexiblegirl wrote:me so horny.



Where's the woot filtering and deleting of posts when it's actually warranted??? Huh?

iris420


quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
deucy wrote:Did Canada get heavier or something? The US map, while cool, is completely whack. Wyoming isn't a rectangle. As no one wooted from there, I thought I would speak up and mention it. I've got your back, WY!



Wyoming is square, just like all the people living in it.

Carpe shirtem!

Perilous


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Perilous

Fantastic shirt, I LOVE it!

In for one, or will be as soon as 10:00 (pacific) rolls around. Missed it last night, but definitely worth the $15.

Grats, Sparklzk27!

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men."

fleamarketadict


quality posts: 9 Private Messages fleamarketadict
flexiblegirl wrote:me so horny.



This post makes one doubt that you are either a girl or flexible.

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

flexiblegirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages flexiblegirl
tabrazinski wrote:Where's the woot filtering and deleting of posts when it's actually warranted??? Huh?



If you bend over and look, you will probably find the woot filter up you ass.

flexiblegirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages flexiblegirl
fleamarketadict wrote:This post makes one doubt that you are either a girl or flexible.



Very good. Let's just say transgendered fits me to a T.

CAMMS


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CAMMS

Wow! A t-shirt AND a free show..... :-\

mowmissy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mowmissy

noooo, I just saw this now. I want it. It's UBER cute! Must have it. So I can still get it for 15$ now right?

KiwiDragon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages KiwiDragon

Damn it damn it damn it. Guess I'll have to look through the couch for an extra five bucks.

sparklzk27


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sparklzk27
mowmissy wrote:noooo, I just saw this now. I want it. It's UBER cute! Must have it. So I can still get it for 15$ now right?



yes, but it won't go on sale until 12 central tonight the link is in my sig.

PocketRench


quality posts: 0 Private Messages PocketRench

awww thats cute

agagnon07


quality posts: 0 Private Messages agagnon07

Great job!!!!!!! i love it, im gonna buy myself one and sport it around.very cute. very good job wish i had that much talent. again great job hope u keep making more...

cya around

dragonwild


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dragonwild
jandt4ever07 wrote:I can't believe this got 1st... oh well just not my style



really !!!! how many of your shirts have sold out in 8 hrs??? I am guessing that enough folks liked it.... peace

dragonwild


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dragonwild
SamoaJoe wrote:Anyone who would pay $15 for a shirt that others had the chance to pay $10 for is a moron, plain and simple. This shirt, nor any other shirt Woot offers, is worth $15.



i am guessing you shop only at yard sales(love em) and wallys... a deal at $15
or does your mommy still buy your clothes.. sorry

sstrunks5555


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sstrunks5555

What's the Woot Wage?