Graye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Graye
sstrunks5555 wrote:What's the Woot Wage?

Just something for fun. It bases the sales over time and puts out a number. I don't recall the exact equation, but the number really means nothing.

If you look at a shirt like FableFire's which also sold out, the number is much higher, because all 2000 units were sold in 1 hr 25 minutes, vs 8 hours. But yeah the wage is just something done for fun. Somewhere on this site there is a posting describing it in more detail, but it is late here and I'm off to bed. ;)

jandt4ever07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jandt4ever07
dragonwild wrote:really !!!! how many of your shirts have sold out in 8 hrs??? I am guessing that enough folks liked it.... peace

Non of my shirts sold out in 8 hours because I don't submit any l o l. I wasn't being rude, just saying it wasn't my style. Not allowed?

~By Edgar R. Mcherly

Kizzist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kizzist

i love this shirt

wootster309

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wootster309

cute

reist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reist

I got mine today and I love it! I like it better than any I've gotten here or even seen here. And it is navy blue and not black. Maybe it is "cutesy" but not too much for me.

eaglebeaky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eaglebeaky

Oh, wow. I just got mine in the mail -- and it's a great one! The colors on the actual shirt are so much brighter than the design appears to be in the picture. This was only my second shirt.woot purchase [along with "army in my pocket", which is awesome too]...... but I am so glad I was able to get one of these.

(BTW all... as others have already stated, the shirt is dark blue, NOT black.)

speedychipmunk13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages speedychipmunk13

I love this shirt! I'm still waiting for it to get here... since I'm in a boarding school in the middle of NOWHERE it takes a while without overnighting it :-(

Love the shirt though. I was waiting for it to win so I could make my bf get it for me :-P

kelp715

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelp715
mahowes wrote:Nothing really did it for me this week, but this would definitely be a cute shirt for the Ren Faire

heh, I was thinking the same thing. Bought one -- look for me @ the PA renfaire this year :D

dragonladysculptor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dragonladysculptor

Bring back this t-shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just found out about this site today from a guy at a garage sale wearing this shirt. I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to get it but it's sold out !!!! Waaaaaah!!!!!!

Ashleyrah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ashleyrah

I wear this shirt all the time and get tons of comments. I was recently wearing it to a D&D convention and saw a guy with the same shirt on. Guess the subject seemed appropriate to both of us :-)

stephdau

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephdau
dingojones wrote:How do you track a FIMS number???

I have the same question. Thought it was Fedem International Mail Services, but fedex told me they had no idea what the number was...

mekadeedra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mekadeedra

Can This shirt get reprinted cause I would love to buy it!!! Or is anyone looking to sell theirs? PPLEASE!!!

aantn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aantn

Please reprint this shirt. A girl I'm friends has been dreaming about it ever since I wore my own shirt a year ago. I'd it to her but I'm a guy and it doesn't fit.

I know woot doesn't usually reprint shirts, but surely that rule doesn't apply to extremely cute shirts with dragons in them. When you print something like that you have to be prepared to face the consequences.

smolcykr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smolcykr

I, too, beg you to reprint this shirt.
I bought it back in 2008 - and everytime I waer it people ask me where I bought it.
My kids now go to a summer camp with a dragon mascot - you cannot imagine how many people have asked about the shirt.
Pretty please!?

technopaganus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages technopaganus
smolcykr wrote:I, too, beg you to reprint this shirt.
I bought it back in 2008 - and everytime I waer it people ask me where I bought it.
My kids now go to a summer camp with a dragon mascot - you cannot imagine how many people have asked about the shirt.
Pretty please!?

Please, please, please reprint this shirt - I bought it when it was introduced, and it's falling apart. My kids love the shirt ("baby dragon, mommy dragon, snack!"), and I would buy at least another two of them so I don't have to go through the heartbreak of watching the second one dissolve into nothingness years later.

Liss

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Liss

I, too, would *love* a reprint! Mine is starting to fall apart, but it's one of my favorite shirts. I would probably buy multiples just in case.

Liss

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Liss

All I want for Christmas is this shirt reprinted, this shirt reprinted, this shirt reprinted!
All I want for Christmas is this shirt reprinted, then I could wish you Merry Christmas!

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

Liss wrote:All I want for Christmas is this shirt reprinted, this shirt reprinted, this shirt reprinted!
All I want for Christmas is this shirt reprinted, then I could wish you Merry Christmas!

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.