Cool design... not for a shirt, though.

WOOT needs to get back on their A game.

DrunkCat

quality posts: 6 Private Messages DrunkCat

Halo inclusion? Automatic failure.

Relax.

smoger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smoger

at first i liked this but as i looked at the details i realize how much of a stretch it is. some of the letters represent the games, some of them represent the characters (H for Master Chief, L for Luigi)

Some aren't really game characters(Xavier), and some are too generic for a shirt like this (Quake Guy)

and mega man doesnt look anywhere close to megaman.

buu2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buu2

Drat. I was all ready to buy it. Wake up, and it's sold out. Why do the gaming related shirts sell out so quickly?

superpope

quality posts: 1 Private Messages superpope
cappomutato wrote:The poem references the challenge to restore the Ursa Major constellation, where you want to pick up the biggest bear on the map without ever touching any of the smaller bears. Extremely frustrating.

Oh yeah! I hated all of those special requirement stages. First cow related item you roll up and the level is over, etc.

Man, what an obscure reference! Woot is apparently even nerdier than I am, which is no simple task.

Behn26

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Behn26

Is K a Katamari Damaci reference? (oh I see that you already confirmed that above, that bear stage is indeed, a bear) Super props and congrats on this shirt. If Awesome were a breakfast cereal, it would taste like that shirt.

redlegkid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redlegkid

I could be wrong but i thought it was Quake

vquasarv wrote:Whos the dude with the bazooka?.... thats the only one I don't get

(the one with the Q)

kwilder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwilder
shan24 wrote:"Stay the hell out of our mod forums..." ha ha that freaked me out when I saw him start a thread in there. If he only knew how many pages it's become now!

I didn't see it, what is the link

m1x4h

quality posts: 0 Private Messages m1x4h

i got one super early... woot!

klipper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klipper

Dangit, the coolest shirt ever and I miss it. Anyone have a spare Large they wanna sell me?

Graye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Graye
mjc613 wrote:2000 people didn't care about the drama - most of them probably have no idea that it exists. And if it weren't for people like you, there would probably be no drama, and cho would probably only get 2/3 of the votes he gets.

Go back to guarding your bridge, Samoa Troll.

=P

Graye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Graye
klipper wrote:Dangit, the coolest shirt ever and I miss it. Anyone have a spare Large they wanna sell me?

Check the top of the wootbot post at the beginning of this thread tomorrow and you can buy one for $15.00 ( where is says: ongoing sale: 5580 ).
http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=5580

aawhitby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aawhitby

will you please sell these shirts again? I know a bunch of people who really wanted one when they saw this freakin sweet shirt design in the derby! I know i'd buy some for brothers and my boyfriend. They all loved it!

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
tenor1trpt wrote:I hate the derby shirts because I usually want all of them but cannot afford all of them. I'll have to pass, even though it's grate.

lol, woot's filters now subtly change the word "great" to "grate."

<3 woot

locutushsc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages locutushsc

I will sell my gold case zelda for this t-shirt. Why does Woot hate east coasters!

CAMMS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CAMMS
Amach06 wrote:nice! got one. only need to buy one more thing to be better than everyone else.

Yeah, but HOW MUCH better than everyone else? The black sqaures are in the fog. I would guess some black squares are "better" than other ones. ;-)

Dudicon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dudicon
wizard7926 wrote:lol, woot's filters now subtly change the word "great" to "grate."

<3 woot

I'm glad that's the reason. I thought I missed a new, annoying Internet fad where everyone was mispelling the word.

Vickinator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Vickinator

This shirt is awesome, I bought one a few minutes after it was introduced.

Some of the words are quite a stretch, but I love how old school games are included. Ah, memories.

(Inclusion of Halo is I am an un-original person, though.)

ueberRegenbogen

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ueberRegenbogen

Hooray! I don't get most of them!
I guess i survived the video arcade age. ;)

edit: But then woot came along.

regalbegal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages regalbegal

yesterday's shirt was far better and original. in for none!

TehCaspia

quality posts: 16 Private Messages TehCaspia

It's almost worth it just for the Rabbid! llo <3 them all.

woot changed my signature...apparently linking my old blog was "advertising"...never thought I'd see anyone give Obama a run for his money on being the nanny state...

CooLSpoT

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CooLSpoT

sold OUT!!!@#$@#
I would totally buy 7 of these and wear one everyday!

dyesiegwa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dyesiegwa

Sold out already!! man i want one of these shirts

enterman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enterman

Epic shirt. Got mine

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
kwilder wrote:I didn't see it, what is the link

The other day, the forums went wacky and anyone could get in to the moderator and staff forums, but you can't get into them now. Only staff, moderators and photoshop contest judges have access to the moderators forum now.

weisserj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weisserj

amazing shirt. Missed it but will buy one tomorrow (or maybe two)

charlieyin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charlieyin

another shirt for nerds.

jamescho84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamescho84

Thanks for the votes, buys, and comments everyone. Really appreciate it --
When you get a chance, please check out my Join The Revolution theme shirt in my vote signature. Thanks a bunch and enjoy the shirts!

realbigkahuna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages realbigkahuna

real big kahuna loave real big alphabet shirts

n8drumsdw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages n8drumsdw

dammit! the one time i forget to check at night it's an awesome shirt that sells out.

pjkoback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pjkoback

I missed out on this awesome shirt. Would anyone who purchased an extra medium be willing to sell it to me??? Please email me at pjkoback@gmail.com THANKS!

Philip Koback

cheesesandwich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheesesandwich

I guess I will have to pick one of these up tomorrow

pjkoback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pjkoback

Anyone willing to sell me an extra size M of the Alpha Battle t-shirt?

Philip Koback

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
pjkoback wrote:I missed out on this awesome shirt. Would anyone who purchased an extra medium be willing to sell it to me??? Please email me at pjkoback@gmail.com THANKS!

For you and anyone else who missed this shirt and wanted it, you can get it at this link starting tomorrow (May 10) for an extra $5.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

haveubeenhacked

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haveubeenhacked

Bought one. =]
my first woot ever!

BargainSquirrel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BargainSquirrel

Q is indeed Quake.

It SHOULD be however Qix. III///---___

I am an un-original person on Halo, I am an un-original person on Quake.

ghouck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ghouck

Q=Quake i believe

HYPHYNIGGA

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HYPHYNIGGA

this is great

http://www.disneylandsecrets.com/

fredv

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fredv

Love, voted, 2nd place to dragon shirt, but bought for DH and friend. We have/played almost all of these. Saw posts disliking this contest theme, I thought there were about 10 shirts I would have bought...loved the theme.