venomus3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages venomus3

nooooooo, i ordered it within the first min it went up and never got a confirmation nor does it say i ordered in my account tab......./sigh

qurk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qurk

E.T. was a great game and I spent many many dozens of hours playing it. I don't understand all you haters.

antifolkhero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antifolkhero

Seems like the shirts that are "voted for" tend to be crappy, cutesy ones, but the shirts picked by the mods are psychedelic and interesting (minus the occasional bear hugging an elephant). Please, don't let the cretins of cute dominate the site!

lukekim91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91

congrats cho dawg

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

mstellick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mstellick

NO COMMENTING? omelets.

tohru

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tohru

I think we should vote on the dailies. I have bought very few. i buy more derbies

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
antifolkhero wrote:Seems like the shirts that are "voted for" tend to be crappy, cutesy ones, but the shirts picked by the mods are psychedelic and interesting (minus the occasional bear hugging an elephant). Please, don't let the cretins of cute dominate the site!

Have you been voting? =)

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

Ty26797

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ty26797

If I could curse and swear at everyone who likes this shirt I would make the dirties of sailors disturbed.

Tyler Harper

shimey013

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shimey013
Ty26797 wrote:If I could curse and swear at everyone who likes this shirt I would make the dirties of sailors disturbed.

What is there not to like about this shirt.it touches all generations of nerds...Astroid, Zelda, Mario, Halo, Warcraft...Indiana Jones, Xmen...This is the shirt for nerds..I like it

and ET was a crappy game, adictive...OH yea it was, but come on, lets be real here...ET IS HORRIBLE..I spent many hrs playing that game and i wish i could get those hours back....

My Cellar

W: 2 W.W: 5 S.W: 1

Biolink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Biolink

Like the shirt.

Felt H for halo,and K for Katamari was a bit too new school with the overall feeling that the shirt gave me(With the majority of the games or characters being older than I am).

I for Ice Climber and M For Metroid would have been immaculate.

The V for Virtue Fighter and the R for Raving Rabbits felt a tad on the random side.

Still these are only my opinions,so blech.In the end I bought the shirt anyway.The nerd inside me made me do it.

cdncarlie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdncarlie

Wow anyone else notice this shirt got picked up in an article by Kotaku? Ought to be a lot more sales coming in now. Great job Cho!

My shirt.woots: When Doughnuts Fly, Kawaii, Random Shirt x3 (Dino Wino, Killer Bees, Unfriendly Locals),Do the Math, Zombie Season, What Dreams are Made of, Random Shirt x3 (Ghosts!, Dramatic Jackalope, Man-Boy)

xmhnx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xmhnx

HOW CAN I BUY THIS SHIRT???

oumusictherapy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oumusictherapy

Any way I can still get one?

theman712

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theman712

im in for 1... awesome shirt. :D

oumusictherapy: http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=5580

Biolink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Biolink

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=5580

There is the link for the Shirt

pacodeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pacodeth
wizard7926 wrote:Everything is telling me to buy this shirt.. but.. something's holding me back, and I can't figure out what.

For me, it's the lacking of only one of the greatest NES games of all time, B for Bionic Commando!!! Still, I may buy this shirt, Bomberman was fun too.

amberkins43130

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amberkins43130
superpope wrote:You assumed Q was for Quantra?

Anyway, isn't R for that game "Raving Rabbids?" I haven't played it, either.

I can't figure out why V is for some karate game, and isn't K for Katamari Damacy? The poem didn't make it sound like it...

v is virtua fighter

KeyLowG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KeyLowG

ok this might be a total noob question but this is my first shirt.woot purchase. how long does it normally take to ship? do they let you know when it leaves their warehouse?

dtran04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dtran04

The tracker says my shirt arrived a couple days ago but I never got it. What's the best plan of action?

Lump

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lump
KeyLowG wrote:ok this might be a total noob question but this is my first shirt.woot purchase. how long does it normally take to ship? do they let you know when it leaves their warehouse?

Yeah, what KeyLowG said!

Mine might be delivered today, as long as the crazy mail man doesn't stuff it in the wrong box like he does with 1/2 of my regular mail. I'll get it eventually. Maybe that $5 for better shipping is a good idea. Seriously, ordered on the 9th, sent out on the 12th (not that bad considering how many shirts you guys send out), spent 40 hours being sorted in Dallas, spent an additional 20 hours being sorted in LA, then 37 hours in WA Sortation Center, then to USPS. You do get what you pay for. :-)

aguayo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aguayo

hi there. i changed my mind on this shirt and want to sell it to someone who missed out. size L and still new/unworn. if you are interested, send me a message. thanks.

Reutan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Reutan

If anyone still reads this. I think M was Marathon, thus why he was shooting at Halo. Marathon was a mac game by bungie.