divco70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages divco70

Ummm...that's a Fall Out Shelter symbol on his hat...not a "radiation" symbol. The two are close, but not the same!

disturbed1bh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages disturbed1bh
woogychuck wrote:As a 3rd degree freemason, I'm apalled that woot is brazenly releasing details about our secret dyna-monkey program. Bobo is the wave of the future! He will be able to drive parade cars smaller than any other member of the Masons or Shriners.

I will inform the secret Austrian lab and tell them to move operations to the secret German lab. Whoops, probably shouldn't have mentioned the German lab, now we will have to move the mongoose project too.

Thanks,

Ian
Morrison Lodge #90

hilarious

Biolink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Biolink
jslacson wrote:new wooter here. when does this link actually work?

The shirt will be on sell again tomorrow

goddessanjera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goddessanjera

Monkeys = Happiness!

weisserj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weisserj

I dont really see the a-peel (sorry for the pun!) of this shirt. Congrats to the artist though...

tacidsky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tacidsky

I bought one, almost bout another for a friend of mine, but I don't think I am going to be wear this to our next Lodge meeting. And the inverted star is not a sign of the occult in this instance, it is referring the Order of the Eastern Star, an organization for wives and daughters of Freemasons.

cheers!
Tyrel
Brattleboro Lodge #102

jerdoggie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerdoggie

You should call that color Monkey Sh*t Brown ala Tom Waits.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

Impressive sales for a daily! Congratulations to the artist. Love the color contrast on the brown.

tenor1trpt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tenor1trpt

After getting the monkey shirt during the derby I couldn't pull the trigger on this one, but it's a cool design.

fluffhead67

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fluffhead67

This shirt reeks of good taste.

That monkey/design has genuis written all over it.

Dude.......one word........Copyright.

rgoff31

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rgoff31

snagged one at 1:04 AM EST
Is it sad that I end up staying up an extra 30-35 minutes to see the woot shirt?

mpetry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mpetry
rgoff31 wrote:snagged one at 1:04 AM EST
Is it sad that I end up staying up an extra 30-35 minutes to see the woot shirt?

no, no it is not.

davidoshea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidoshea
carp wrote:are you using one of those digital lifestyle monitors that woot is selling?

Close - it is a Woot-Off monitor from 2007.

PS - I bagged me a Blushing Over Compliments on last weekend's Woot-Off, and nobody I work with gives half a rats butt. You bizarre woot-junkies are the only ones that would appreciate that.

Probations:
5x Be nice to your fellow Wooters. (5h)
2x Woot being subjective dolts

LesReed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LesReed

I saw this shirt this morning and was not overly impressed. Now that it is sold out I feel like I missed out on something really cool. The brainwashing of woot?

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth

is this the futurama monkey from the Mars University?

LesReed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LesReed
davidoshea wrote:Close - it is a Woot-Off monitor from 2007.

PS - I bagged me a Blushing Over Compliments on last weekend's Woot-Off, and nobody I work with gives half a rats butt. You bizarre woot-junkies are the only ones that would appreciate that.

Congrats on your B.O.Crud in the woot off. My husband was close, but had to make some last minute adjustments to his credit card information. I have no idea why he did not check the info prior to getting to "the bag" of carp. Congrats again!

Biolink

Kind of new to this site so can I ask a question.

So In two days I've bought 4 shirts.2 today before 12 Noon,and 2 on Saturday prolly a little over Noon.All on Overnight shipping.

I went to My Account,and when I click on the status of my shirt(That ID number) it will tell me when my shirt is shipped or not?

Right now it tells me that my Order is Set.Is it supposed to say this,or does it update to Shipped later on?I didn't quite understand

Slosha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Slosha

I woulda wanted this, buttttt.....
Word on the street has it this shirt's pretty sweet also:

If only it had 300 more votes...

rememberme2016

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rememberme2016
ddegroat wrote:Time between seeing the shirt and hitting the "I want one" button was just about half a second.

same. instant want/buy response.
who feels it, knows it.

KidCam

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KidCam

wow, this is the first shirt in a while, that wasnt a derby shirt, that soldout

smilyred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smilyred

thank god this sold out and saved me $10

23 woots (5 sellout)(4 woot) (14 shirts)
money glady blown $byebyemoney
and yes i own a brown refurbed zune and love it

neyno

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neyno

First shirt.woot. Couldn't resist. :D

Biolink

smilyred wrote:thank god this sold out and saved me $10

You addicted to buying Shirt.Woot's?

chushev

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chushev

First time woot. The greatest shirt I've ever seen. Respect for the designer

joshkarpf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshkarpf

I like this very much, but am suffering from monkey overload too. Gimme a hedgehog or something!

milburngreg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages milburngreg
antilogic81 wrote:I wouldn't call it an underworld. The guild isn't very restrictive on who they let into their ranks...apart from having to be male that is.

Seriously, I have a friend who didn't even know it but someone had already got about 50 people willing to vouch for him. That someone was a friend who pretty much had said he had an open invitation that he could join whenever he wanted.

In England, women can also be masons

fluffhead67

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fluffhead67
Biolink wrote:You addicted to buying Shirt.Woot's?

I didn't buy one either although I really dig this shirt. The biggest turn off for me is the length of the t-shirts Woot prints on. There to friggen long.....unless maybe you're the child of a giraffe

Spotnik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spotnik

Arrrgh!!!! I was sooo busy today, didn't get to check until just now and its sold out!!!

Love this shirt!

jeannette84xx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeannette84xx

what is the secret meaning of this

Biolink

fluffhead67 wrote:I didn't buy one either although I really dig this shirt. The biggest turn off for me is the length of the t-shirts Woot prints on. There to friggen long.....unless maybe you're the child of a giraffe

Oh really?

I just bought 4 shirts so I dunno how they are going to size.

I usually wear a 2x that's about the size for me.Loose enough so that it doesn't choke me,but not so big that it's like a skirt or something.

The website recommended to go a size higher...

I got 4 3x's.I'm not one to mind if the shirt drapes or not(Especially since these shirts are all really cool),but yeah.Even I have limits.

bluesfan473

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluesfan473

Cool shirt. Isn't that Mojo Jojo? I didn't know he was a Mason.

jmiller2225

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmiller2225

I guess I have been "wootized"... missed out at $10 so I had to buy at $15... now I own a total of 3 t shirts... that's not 3 woot t shirts but 3 t shirts total... I not a t shirt guy but that friggin monkey is pretty damn cool!

MacDaddy019

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MacDaddy019
elgrapadora wrote:Love the shirt, although the Fez is not Masonic >.> Its The Shriners. My father is one/both so I kinda know, llo.
Id buy it if I wern't a poor college student with negative dollars.

True, but you have to be a mason to become a shriner so...

Biolink

My Bobo just came =)

Kick ass T-shirt.

The Brown just fits so well.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

Ugh.. I would have loved to get this.. but I just KNOW that if I wear it to work, I'll get labeled as a satan-worshiper b/c of all the symbols on the background. Of course, that might be a step up from atheist. ;) Either way, making your boss think you're full of evil... not always a wise plan.

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

vaxick

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vaxick

Got my shirt today! Looks great and thanks woot for the free overnight shipping!

chushev

Where is it supposed to say "Shipped"? All I have right now is saying "Your order is in" and "You are all set now."?

Biolink

I didn't get a message telling me when it shipped either.

I bought Overnight shipping though,and the package got here the next day so it turned out to be a moot point anyways(If you order something make sure you do it well before 12 o'clock Noon so that they can ship it out that day,and if you have Overnight Shipping with a little luck you will be able to get it the next day).

I'd probably worry a bit more if you are shipping on Fedex Smart Post.If you are,I don't know what to tell you.You can probably message the Staff members at Shirt.woot

chushev

Well, i'm using the free shipping to the US. I don't know if this is the smart post you are talking about. Well, it says it takes up to 5 days to ship. I'll wait a little more.

bsg75

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bsg75
fluffhead67 wrote:I didn't buy one either although I really dig this shirt. The biggest turn off for me is the length of the t-shirts Woot prints on. There to friggen long.....unless maybe you're the child of a giraffe

Yeah, got mine today (first woot shirt) and it's way too long. Brand new, it is about 4-5 inches longer than I'd want and than my other normal size L t-shirts... there will be some shrinkage so maybe 3-4 inches too long. I think this should be called a LT/large tall... I'm 5'11" btw. As for the neck hole being cut too small as I've also read... I don't see it, might get a scosh bit too small after washing but seems to fit fine from the waist up.