BobLaubleau

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BobLaubleau
bsg75 wrote:Yeah, got mine today (first woot shirt) and it's way too long. Brand new, it is about 4-5 inches longer than I'd want and than my other normal size L t-shirts... there will be some shrinkage so maybe 3-4 inches too long. I think this should be called a LT/large tall... I'm 5'11" btw. As for the neck hole being cut too small as I've also read... I don't see it, might get a scosh bit too small after washing but seems to fit fine from the waist up.

I don't know what you guys are talking about...I usually wear LT and these are shorter. The L fits me perfectly at first, but after a wash it's too short (I'm 6'2"). Gonna try XL next time, but I have a feeling it'll be too baggy. I wish the L was longer.

sstrunks5555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sstrunks5555

Here are a couple pics I just took of the shirt (it got here yesterday)

and

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski
sstrunks5555 wrote:Here are a couple pics I just took of the shirt (it got here yesterday)

it looks good... do you have a mohawk?

SimpsonCy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SimpsonCy

I am bummed that people are getting theirs, and I haven't even got a note mine's been shipped grrrrrrrr

daftvillain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daftvillain
tabrazinski wrote:it looks good... do you have a mohawk?

No, he has a faux hawk, he's afraid to draw any mo attention...
God, I hate puns...

daftvillain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daftvillain
tabrazinski wrote:it looks good... do you have a mohawk?

marksand

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marksand

Bananas today, world domination tomorrow!

badgerspit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages badgerspit

Anybody else get shafted on this shirt? Mine is still "being reprinted and will get shipped ASAP"...I am PISSED with W00T, mainly cause this was SUPPOSED to be a birthday gift for someone...not now...

jloggans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jloggans
badgerspit wrote:Anybody else get shafted on this shirt? Mine is still "being reprinted and will get shipped ASAP"...I am PISSED with W00T, mainly cause this was SUPPOSED to be a birthday gift for someone...not now...

it's looking like it. Ordered mine on the 13th, got ship notice on the 19th, then on Friday tracking info says it was picked up on the 27th, now it just says "carrier notification" on the 14th. What the heck?

GravityJMB

quality posts: 5 Private Messages GravityJMB

Mine is all sorts of lost as well.

Grr.

astroboygt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astroboygt

Yeah, I STILL don't have mine yet either. My tracking just says ENROUTE since the 25th and I still have no shirt.

A dreamer ain't a dreamer unless he wakes up. - Proe

gambit07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gambit07

Got mine! It did take forever to come in but I'm pretty impressed with it, the colors are awesome :D

chodapp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chodapp

Wearing mine to lodge.
Can't decide if he's a Simian Shriner, a Past Master Monkey, or a Fellow Craft.

manitoujoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manitoujoe
elgrapadora wrote:Love the shirt, although the Fez is not Masonic >.> Its The Shriners. My father is one/both so I kinda know, llo.
Id buy it if I wern't a poor college student with negative dollars.

Sorry, amigo. It's very Masonic. I know because I'm a Mason and a Shriner. Gots to be a Mason before you can be a Shriner.

Well, I should clarify the MONKEY isn't Masonic. Or is it? I have been sworn to secrecy on the matter. Sorry.

iczer2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iczer2

Yup, you are correct sir. Remember everyone out their in internetland, 2B1ASK1.

iczer2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iczer2
manitoujoe wrote:Sorry, amigo. It's very Masonic. I know because I'm a Mason and a Shriner. Gots to be a Mason before you can be a Shriner.

Well, I should clarify the MONKEY isn't Masonic. Or is it? I have been sworn to secrecy on the matter. Sorry.

Don't tell them about the goat, brother!

mcthatch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcthatch

Just wanted the artist to know that this is my most talked about shirt of all the shirts that I have. It never fails to create spontaneous commentary while out in public. Congrats from a distance to the artist!

Logeboxx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Logeboxx

This was my favorite shirt then I went on vacation and now I haven no clue where it is =(.

ZEP77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZEP77

is this shirt available for sale anywhere?

I'd like to get a 2nd one!