ElRicardo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ElRicardo
Re: Carbon Dioxide

Kind of weird that every syllable in carbon dioxide can be actual words that read like broken English on the verge of making sense, and seems to be saying something that is actually on topic as well. Such are the statistically improbable treasures to be found in language. Please vote this one into reality! It barely makes any sense at all - perfect fog fodder if you ask me.

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
pennglendinning wrote:snatch . . . brad pitt talking about the new trailer for his mum

I love that movie.

This shirt, however, is a quote and not really a slogan.

LoreHera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LoreHera
Re: LOVE ME!

This is the imperative form of to love in Latin. You must love me for being so smart, Yes? I thought so.

illushin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illushin
Re: Oil Companies Saved the Whales

They never get credit it for it, but the invention of the kerosene lamp and the use of petroleum products probably saved the whales.

folkkevi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages folkkevi
ToddlyBumBum wrote:I'm a big fan of Magritte for that painting, as well as clairvoyance

I'm not sure I can go for this though, since I always interpreted the purpose of the painting was that it really wasn't a pipe, it was a painting of a pipe. If I were to wear the shirt though, I am in fact a person, so it doesn't follow the same vein.

I am still tempted though, since it could be a good ice breaker when meeting artistic types. I'll think about it

But it isnt a person, it is a t-shirt ON a person!

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: programmers threat (resub)

Resubbed with a cleaner bolder design. Hope you like it!

Phyldirt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Phyldirt
Re: Let's End Sacrasm

I thought of this idea on the way Satellite of Love from work today and was so going to submit it, but it looks like you beat me to it. You may want to resubmit soon with the angle brackets before you get many more votes.

Phyldirt

Phyldirt wrote:I thought of this idea on the way Satellite of Love from work today and was so going to submit it, but it looks like you beat me to it. You may want to resubmit soon with the angle brackets before you get many more votes.

darn filters
"I thought of this idea on the way h ome from work today"

ruesifus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ruesifus
thedarkbackward wrote:I would comment about this shirt but I just don't find myself caring enough.

meh, whateva....

LoreHera

Re: Monster Within

Oni, Yoma, Yasha, and Mononoke are all ways of saying demon in Japanese. Enjoy being ebil in announcing what you are in a way that no one will get it! The most ebil thing is telling the good guys everything in a way they'll kick themselves for not understanding later, yes?

NonDescript

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NonDescript

Lazy Kid, this is for you.

dlcramer99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlcramer99
Re: Im stuffed

What can I say? If you don't know what "The Willikans" is then you have not been that stuffed before.

Webfoot08

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Webfoot08
Re: Don't Feed the Hippies!

I like hippies. They would never tell people to get rid of you.

Phyldirt

Re: Color blindness

Sorry about the rejection haxrox. I thought it was quite clever and would have voted for it.

LoreHera

Re: I like you

A stronger form of Like then Suki desu, Daisuki is a Japaneses word that is somewhere between to like and to love. Said alone It usually means "I like it", or "I love it"

I hope you like it, or better yet, love it!

Daisuki desu ka?

folkkevi

sundbe11 wrote:hopefully this hasn't been done before!

I dig it.

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz
Re: Looking at Stars in Bed

Past tense of the verb lie is lay. Except for that I do like this design.

folkkevi

Webfoot08 wrote:I like hippies. They would never tell people to get rid of you.

it is ironic =P

LoreHera

Phyldirt wrote:I thought of this idea on the way Satellite of Love from work today and was so going to submit it, but it looks like you beat me to it. You may want to resubmit soon with the angle brackets before you get many more votes.

I think it kinda looks cool with these brackets. A little more unique, you know? I get that I messed up, but I think it's a happy accident. </sarcasm> Just dosn't look as pretty. I dunno. What do you all think? Should I resub?

ejtracer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejtracer
Re: Muffins and Policemen

For my first ever entry I present to you nothing short of pure wisdom. These divine words were presented to me in my youth through the most holy of texts, during a time in which I was lost and without purpose.

Alas, had it not been for that fateful day and the chance encounter with Mad-Libs, I could not image where my life would have ended up. Inevitably I would now be incarcerated for having thrown muffins at policemen.

jpfaltz001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpfaltz001
Re: IDK

Tis better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all
doubt.
- Samuel Clemens

Now, you can keep your mouth shut AND remove all doubt at the same time.

memnoch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages memnoch
Re: Users Cause Bugs

i really don't get the idea, but i still like it!!

CookieClown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CookieClown
Re: LucasArts, we miss thee.

My first Derby submission. This probably has something to do with the fact that I am a programmer rather than an artist. Possibly.

Any comments are appreciated.

daboss07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daboss07
Re: Beware of the Card Shark

Thanks for viewing my t-shirt design. please comment on what you think of it. All comments welcome.

Thanks

sundbe11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sundbe11

andrewg2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewg2
Re: I refuse to support irony.

Get it?...HAHAHA...because it says TM...hahaha...which means Trade Mark...hhahaha....which is what corporations use...hahaaha...get it?....with the irony...ha...ha....who needs ya anyway...
stupid slogan derby....

sundbe10

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sundbe10
Re: Eternity Can Last For Eternity...

I know this looks like one of the designs that's currently in the fog but I actually thought of it yesterday and posted a rough draft of it on the forum. So there is proof that I didn't copy.

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2257002&PageIndex=9&ReplyCount=686

LoreHera

Re: Herb love

those leaves are not graphics. they are the ^ in the font Amienne.

gruisinger

quality posts: 5 Private Messages gruisinger
Raikus wrote:Are you looking for help but don't know who to call? Well summon those that can help you out -- the Amenders!

With this simple call to action, helpful people of all kinds will surely come to your aid.

I voted for it.

andrewg2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewg2
Re: I refuse to support irony.

BTW, its ok to use the TM on stuff without it actually being trademarked. However, the circle with the R in it is illegal to use... thats just what I learned from Wiki.

sid3000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sid3000
Re: Color blindness version -1.0

Im not really into text shirts, consequently I would not buy this shirt.

But but but, its the funniest thing Ive seen so far.

prepn15

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prepn15
SailorButterfly wrote:This shirt makes me hungry.

great use of only two colors, by having the top half of rootbeer be clear it appears to be more colors. great job

GMV

Just Keep Swimming

prepn15

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prepn15
SailorButterfly wrote:This shirt makes me hungry.

great use of only two colors, by having the top half of rootbeer be clear it appears to be more colors. great job

GMV

Just Keep Swimming

Webfoot08

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Webfoot08
Re: Indie I love superspryte!

For your information, the word "fascist" refers to more than only Nazi-connected things. Look it up. I submitted a shirt that said "indie fascist" on it. I was referring to someone I knew who refused to listen to any music that was on the top 40 list or popular at all.

We lived in Seattle at the time and he refused to give in to pop music and pledged himself to ONLY listen to underground, obscure and indie bands. If they got popular, he dropped them. We referred to him sometimes as an "indie fascist".

IT WAS MUSIC-RELATED.

Thanks a lot for your appalling referral to "Godwin's law", and your little "you lose" note. Nice. You almost brought me to tears. I am well aware of the Holocaust and what happened, and I would never do anything to glorify that horrendous time or those horrendous events.

I'd never heard of "Godwin's law" and had to look it up. Whoever put that on my shirt comp needs to understand that what I submitted didn't have anything to do with Nazis, for God's sake.

What an absolutely inappropriate and hyper-rude thing to say.

I hope whoever wrote that is someday as misunderstood and judged as badly as they did me today.

LoreHera

Re: My white shirt

Dear Abby,
Momma always told me to separate my whites and my reds... but what do I do when they're both in the same shirt?
running colors.

jpfaltz001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpfaltz001
Re: Easy as ...

That's such a piece of cake... nah... PB&J's are easier.

Sausey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sausey
KENPARS0NS wrote:I hope you like this slogan shirt... and if you don't, you're probably just out to get me anyway!

My second and third entries ever.
Thanks for viewing, hope you enjoy

dlcramer99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlcramer99
Re: No Problems

My solution works all the time too.

zuniteton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zuniteton
Re: To be is to do/To do is to be/Do be do be do

I have heard this for years- anyone know where it comes from?

Sausey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sausey
Sausey wrote:for all you computer savvy people out there...
for those of you who aren't: Satellite of Love is where the Heart is

My other slogan entry: