kiliaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiliaa
Re: Irony

I love this shirt - and voted for it - but I'd only buy it if the text took up less space. I don't want my entire torso covered in ink!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
davetoering wrote:This is so funny, (I'm posting on my husbands account) He fixes everything with Duct tape or velcro! i hopes this gets printed. Good Luck.

The only problem with this one is that Woot has made a duct tape shirt and will possibly reject it for that reason.

yeeter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yeeter
Re: Dying Wish

Where's my meat eaters at?

VOTE!

JadenKale

Re: stained but still fresh

too many colors on this one. you can only use two colors.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
DirtiusMaximus wrote:Come on. This is an obvious reference to C-3PO.

and a more obvious reference to the star wars font.

Yknow, the font from the movie that all references get rejected from at some point?

JadenKale

Re: Comments on Looking at Stars in Bed (resub)

Thank you again for all the votes everyone!!! Nice to see it back up where it was yesterday before the resub!!

samwaltzjunk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages samwaltzjunk
Etothex wrote:Eine tolle Idee...aber weiBt du, das "Bier" falsch buchstabiert ist? Es ist nicht "Beir," sondern "Bier," glaub' ich. Wenn du es korrigiertest, wuerde ich eins kaufen!

Ditto. Great idea, but you know that you spelled "Bier" wrong.

yeeter

bryozoan wrote:You are = "You're", not "your".

AND, there was something in the rules about 2 colors...black counts as a color in case you were wondering...

VOTE!

kiliaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiliaa
Re: Silly Shirt, Words Are For Books

*giggles*! I enjoy this shirt - yet more evidence that scrolling down the page is often worthwhile. Not all the best shirts are at the top.

heimdallshorn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heimdallshorn
Re: Mmmm... Pi [v.2]

Pi is a very useful constant. Both in Geometry and as Dessert.

This was rejected the first time around because repeated phrases don't count. So, It's a slogan now!
Comments and Suggestions?

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
mjc613 wrote:Woot has rejected this theme in the past

That would be o.k.
just my minor protest which is not like me. I'm a conformist.

JadenKale

bolinskyman wrote:can someone pm me this shirt composition

Doesn't that mean you want to steal the design?

JadenKale

mia3mom wrote:I'd love to wear this while pretending like I exercise occasionally.

ROFL I'm glad you like it!! I'm still going to run the other one if for some reason it doesn't get chosen for a Do-Over Derby.

We seriously need one after this week.

JadenKale

Re: Shades of Happiness

I'm surprised no one has commented yet on this shirt. Come on guys, where's the love?

frickinweber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frickinweber
Re: ROFL

This is a collaboration between Frickinawesome and bsweber, thanks for looking!

twincarma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twincarma
Re: Go then, there are other shirts then these

Please Vote

I made this for all Dark Tower, Gunslinger and King fans. Not sure others will get it but all votes are appreciated.

crayzass1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crayzass1
Re: Kickin' it Analogue

I'm watching snow storms in 2009!

snakeweber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snakeweber
kiliaa wrote:I love this shirt - and voted for it - but I'd only buy it if the text took up less space. I don't want my entire torso covered in ink!

defintely could be printed smaller-- glad you like it!

Stelladaisy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stelladaisy

They're out back hunting their dinner.

Us veggies, on the other hand, are eating pineapple on the deck and stalking their friends online.

candacehum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages candacehum

Whoa! If there was ever a shirt made for me!! I would buy one for me, my dad, and a child's size for my daughter....

Apparently, telling long, drawn-out stories is genetic...

yeeter

Stelladaisy wrote:They're out back hunting their dinner.

Us veggies, on the other hand, are eating pineapple on the deck and stalking their friends online.

Hi Stelladaisy. Long time no talk, email me.

VOTE!

LoreHera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LoreHera
Re: White shirt resub

Better?

gargrazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gargrazz
Re: Cowboy Down

If the spurs don't fit, you must quit.

gargrazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gargrazz
Re: Now you've done it.

I haven't decided if this shirt means that Salt & Peppa can take it from here or if all of the awesome pushing has resulted in them crashing the party. Either way, I think it's worth acknowledging good pushing.

SydneyB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SydneyB
Re: Go then, there are other shirts then these

The proper English would read "..... THAN these".

SydneyB

Re: Hungry Otaku

Oh, this is cute. And the colors are a pretty combination.

And just what WOULD happen if you fed an Otaku?

bafudg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bafudg
Re: Smurfin

And then I took her back to my place. " No Smurifn Way"

bafudg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bafudg
Re: Smurfin

I thought this might be quite hillarious.

monkeypye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeypye
Re: Bread Is Awesome

I was looking at this shirt and it looked as if there was another word in the first BREAD.

Sure enough...toast is inside the word Bread. Very cool

SydneyB

Re: World Peace

I like the sentiment. I don't like the execution. Please re-sub in easier-to-read colors and or fonts.

jdrage

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jdrage

This is a quote from my friend Jay.

SydneyB

LoreHera wrote:I think it kinda looks cool with these brackets. A little more unique, you know? I get that I messed up, but I think it's a happy accident. </sarcasm> Just dosn't look as pretty. I dunno. What do you all think? Should I resub?

RESUB!!!

jdrage

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jdrage

Quality is job #1 in the software industry.

haxrox

quality posts: 10 Private Messages haxrox
gtonfire05 wrote:[URL=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=15701]Many pictures

Hey man, it's accepted etiquette to only advertise your shirts in your signature when you post on others' designs. If you feel like being generous, go to "discuss these derby entries" at the top, look for your comment, and edit it to remove the pics. Thanks!

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
snakeweber wrote:defintely could be printed smaller-- glad you like it!

Er, no it couldn't.

If this wins, it will be printed exactly as shown. Woot only allows minor fixes (basically, things most buyers would never notice- like removing the sixth finger on a character's hand on the Risky Business shirt) once a shirt has been voted on.

This shirt, and every other shirt entered in the derby, will print exactly as shown in voting.

haxrox

quality posts: 10 Private Messages haxrox
Re: This shirt gives me superpowers

Hey gtonfire; if you don't mind, could you remove your advertisements from the comments in my "...except in a real race" entry? Thanks!

ElRicardo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ElRicardo
trippregan wrote:I see the similarity, but I can also make my "own free store" with cafe press and create anything I see here this week.

Not saying this is what you or anyone else has done, but how do say which is which?

The easiest way would be to look at the product number of one of the shirts,
94477300 for one of the fat shirts, compared to the product number of any
product in the new arrivals category, which you can find by searching any search term, sorting by new arrivals, and choosing any recent product, such as
265221261 which was issued to a shirt in the last day or 2, and realize that
there's no way in hell the fat shirt is new.

snakeweber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snakeweber
geekfactor12 wrote:Er, no it couldn't.

If this wins, it will be printed exactly as shown. Woot only allows minor fixes (basically, things most buyers would never notice- like removing the sixth finger on a character's hand on the Risky Business shirt) once a shirt has been voted on.

This shirt, and every other shirt entered in the derby, will print exactly as shown in voting.

Ah, I see, I was not aware that scaling issues were not addressable. If that is the case, what is the size that is represented by the template? A men's medium?

Raikus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raikus
Josephus wrote:Just because a disability is hidden doesn't make it OK to make fun of it. asking whether it's OK in a designer's forum is hardly going to get you a clear consensus as to whether it truly is OK. anyone who truly was affected by it could well be unwilling to say so in a forum such as that. If one were to wear this to work, you are pretty effectively setting your company and yourself up for a 'hostile work environment' lawsuit. like woot said in the first rejection, it's mean. it's ugly. I'd have said so if I'd seen it before.

Says the person who submitted a shirt suggesting cannibalism.

Listen, I have color blindness. I was the one who offered suggestions in the design forum, said that it was funny and that I'd support the design. It's not offensive. What is offensive is overly-sensitive, politically correct analphobes who think they need to speak for other people. Don't speak for me, I'll speak for myself thank you very much.

LoreHera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LoreHera
Re: Let's end Sacrasm again

For those of you who complained about
my other shirt.