TshirtTank

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TshirtTank
Re: Recursion is fun because recursion is fun

This design reminded me of a circular text design idea I had, but it just had the word jerk written three times forming a circle. It was hilarious, but would have been rejected

astroclone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astroclone

This has been done.

TshirtTank

jacketman89 wrote:Um, not to be a buzzkill, but I think ShirtADay has a very similar shirt in their clearance page that uses "circular reasoning works because" instead of "recursion is fun because".

http://shirtaday.com/clearance.php

They might be different enough in text that it doesn't matter, but I feel like the circular design and the similar fonts is kind of an issue.

I think its different enough, besides shirtsday has stolen every concept they ever print. I don't think they have listed 1 original shirt yet

MKugs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MKugs
astroclone wrote:This has been done.

that and about half of the other ones on here. If this were the mob, I would've gotten whacked by now (i.e. tattle) *giggles*

TshirtTank

Re: ...except in a real race

I think in the female race, they prefer slow & steady, unless it is a quickie race

MKugs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MKugs
TshirtTank wrote:I think in the female race, they prefer slow & steady, unless it is a quickie race

o-kay....suprised that comment hasn't made its way onto a shirt.

aslamnathoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aslamnathoo
ElRicardo wrote:You see, it's funny because had the Bard been there, the language would not have been slaughtered so badly. I'm beginning to think I'll never win a derby because my sense of humor is too far removed from the main stream. I came up with dozens of good ideas (or so I thought) and will be working them onto the site in the next couple days, but truly, this was the first one I made and put up because I thought it was the funniest and the most mainstream - Boy am I going to be wasting some time over the next couple of days.

I like bard references... please keep them up!! I'll keep voting for ya!

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
Re: No I in Uncool

Voted. I got to be honest. The irony of you winning the all text slogan derby is way to sweet to pass up.

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
Iambusyeating wrote:Voted. I got to be honest, I hate people who walk around wearing shirts like this but the irony of you winning the all text slogan derby is way to sweet to pass up.

jzelts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jzelts
sailstud25 wrote:Can't think of the dog's name, but isn't this from the Jetsons, not Scooby Doo?
I may be wrong... fun idea either way.

Jetson's dog's name was Rastro, and also did the "r" before words thing. but it's definitely scooby doo, since i still watch the show, and he says it all the time. truth is though, not sure how many people would get this, but i always wanted a rut-roh tshirt and couldn't find one. ;)

Blkvette71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Blkvette71

As stated above....
To my knowledge...
When dealing with exponents you can not simply make e^iπ = -1 into -e^iπ = 1

If a base is negative such as -1 and the exponent is odd, then the resulting answer is negative, however if the exponent is even the resulting answer becomes positive.

I don't know if (iπ) is viewed as positive or negative. Because i = the square root of -1, so it is both -1 and 1

then you must multiply -1 or 1 by 3.14..... Because π is thus far infinite it is unknown if it is odd or even. The standard excepted form is 3.14 making it even...

EXAMPLE #1:
-3^3 = -27 (odd)

EXAMPLE #2:
-3^2 = 9 (even)

---------------------------------

If you want to get into simple math to solve the equation try this first:

-1(e^iπ) = 1 (Placing the parenthesis around the function and then multiplying the result will give you what you are after , try remembering PEMDAS)

Or for those of us that can't seem to remember simple algebraic rules.
Try this:

e^(iπ) + 2 = 1

And as I stated earlier unless this is covered in a higher math that I haven't taken, namely trig. (I have only recently completed college level algebra and am starting on Pre-Calc next semester), that covers the true value of e. Then I don't know.

kixxster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kixxster
Re: Modern Alice

Love it for the title

goosiedragon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goosiedragon
Re: Up Yours

it's not like i thought i implied the back of a shirt and assumed woot would do the rest of the work. it's just a joke.

phunkygrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phunkygrl

I love the infinity symbol. I wish it wasn't on black.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Are You Excited? I'm Excited!

A sad commentary on the state of business in our country: lots of money is spent on classes on how to run meetings, but they don't send the jackasses running them.

lunchboxbrain

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lunchboxbrain
Re: What A Lovely Way To Burn

Show it some late love.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

JadenKale wrote:Grats for getting to the fog, spryte. It's about time.

Thanks! Now let's just hope it stays there. At this rate, though, it'll be near-miss history. Still it's fun to be fogged. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Jack31081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jack31081
Re: Nothing DOESN'T rhyme with orange

I chose a font and colors reminiscent of an actual orange, with a rind and inner flesh.

Hope you guys enjoy.

lunchboxbrain

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lunchboxbrain
Re: That Reminds Me...

This is hanging in there. Thanks for your support!

EagleEye580

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EagleEye580
Re: Enough!!!

Wow, a lot of pent up stress in that one...but I like the stress relieve approach!

RandomUser69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RandomUser69
Re: Stalin

This is hilarious. Why aren't there more votes on it!!!!

Jack31081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jack31081
Re: Where else would my heart be?

Another late entry. I'm really kicking myself for not entering earlier. Gah.

sailstud25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailstud25
Re: You Look Handsome Today

I'm sure I'm not the only one to realize the letters will be backwards when you are trying to read it in the mirror... I don't know, maybe you did it intentionally so people on the street can recognize the letters and put it together easier, or maybe you just typed it backwards rather than giving it the thought to design the letters backwards too.
Good luck with that... and your others. Just not my style.

Hmm, just went in for 3 Randoms, when I haven't bought any shirts lately (although still checking frequently) so what are the chances of liking them!?! Oh well, couldn't pass up the mystery!
...a number of shirts on teetrade.com

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: I Just Quote Movies

Congrats...you just summed up my husband on a t-shirt!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: Plays Well With Otters

Cute. My husband and I love otters. We saw some really cute ones at the zoo this past weekend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: Love flies out the door

A little Marx brothers for y'all..

drjuancho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drjuancho
Re: Inner Cheese

this shirt basically means "do what you desire the most". Inner cheese is that which makes you unique as a person (in other words, "cheesy"). so embrace your inner self and do what makes you happy without thinking of the consequences

SmijinGT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SmijinGT
Re: Ok Fine But Some of your base are belong to us

He just had to be exaggerating when he said that ALL your base are belong to us. I mean, that's a lot of base!

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
SailorButterfly wrote:Cute. My husband and I love otters. We saw some really cute ones at the zoo this past weekend.

Aww, he's even making the "O" shape in the picture! too cute

bmckay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmckay
JadenKale wrote:That may be so, but mine is nicer towards him. And he was there when the conversation brought this up L O L

I'm routing for yours either way. I was just messing around and didn't spend much time on mine. Yours is actually a really nice design. Good luck!

tjflashman77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjflashman77
Re: I am an American aquarium drinker

Love it.

Greatest song ever written about JFK here. NSFW... or children... or anyone who's offended by the idea that JFK might have been a robot... fair warning.

Nbr8sGirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nbr8sGirl
Re: bag of flour

Not sure if you can tell, but the font color on this is kinda a dark brown - and this is my FIRST woot submit EVER !!

SmijinGT

Re: Grammar are Great! Spelling is Two!

Darn! I was trying to expressive my love for grammar and spelling, and wouldn't you know it--I made two distinct mistakes! Oh well, I guess I'll just leave them.

SmijinGT

Re: I may or may not be indecisive

Man, it took me forever to decide to submit this shirt...

TshirtTank

wallacenorth wrote:Hope you like it

Hilarious,

gargrazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gargrazz
jamesjad wrote:This totally reminds me of those commercials they advertise at the theatres about "your next corporate meeting." I like the font usage.

Thanks!

yinyinsuga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yinyinsuga
Re: Key To Success

This is SOOOOOOO my boyfriend.... and sadly a few friends. llo

scuzzmaster11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scuzzmaster11

my happy mood shirt. i was gonna make an apathy shirt, but i didn't care enou

kbgmaslow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kbgmaslow
Re: Top or Bottom?

Sorry for all the typos! One of those things were I came up with the design way after the competition had started (likely not to get the votes) so I rushed and didn't check the spelling. I would resub if I thought it was worth it. I'll wait until next week.

=(

AnyMsMom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnyMsMom

to Nbr8sgirl:
I love this shirt! It is so funny! Good luck!