MKugs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MKugs
Re: I'M A NUDIST

I can't help but feel so many pass this because at first glance it appears to be "rejected."

Andrewreyna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andrewreyna

The logo/working should be a bit bigger, then this would make me fall in love.

vultureparade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vultureparade
Re: Dear Noah, Thanks for building the ark....

I wasn't sure about this one, but then I did what I usually do when I'm not sure about something--go for it and clean up the mess later.

Noah saved all those animals on the ark, and god bless him for that because cows are delicious.

vultureparade

Re: With the right cat picture...

Think about the life of a cat these days. The constant fear. Never knowing if someone is going to take a picture of you drinking water with a weird expression and then put it up on the Internet under some stupid slogan.

Here's a shirt for all those people who think a cat picture makes everything funnier.

vultureparade

Re: Dinosaurs aren't extinct....

Someone had to tell ya.

vultureparade

thedoc00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedoc00

edit - dbl post.

thedoc00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedoc00
Re: Mr. Shirt goes to Washington

Everyone has one... it's that friend who refuses to stop talking or let you get a word in edgewise... If you don't have one, maybe you should let your friends tell a story once in awhile.

Show your support for democracy this November by telling the world that if someone doesn't want to give you exactly what you want... you'll bore them to death.

if anyone has comments, i'd love to hear them. First shirt entry, and I'm lacking in the technical expertise many of our repeat contenders have.

oddomar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages oddomar
Re: Protagonist

I would love to be crying in front of a starbucks wearing this and then walk away narrating my every move.

wilbervillekid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wilbervillekid
peppersagooddog wrote:this still retains a semblance of funny, and since i am not positive this person isnt the person that coined this phrase, it should be reinstated

Yeh I didn't coin the phrase, just thought it would be funny

Mysteria1884

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mysteria1884

I like this design, but I think it would work even better if the letters were in a stop sign shape instead of a column. Just a suggestion...

73 and counting

tjflashman77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjflashman77
Re: submitted for your rejection

Hi kids! Do you like violence?

Greatest song ever written about JFK here. NSFW... or children... or anyone who's offended by the idea that JFK might have been a robot... fair warning.

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
Re: If Puckers Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Pucker!

I don't know why I didn't think of this before!

jpfaltz001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpfaltz001
Re: IDK

Apparently, those that should wear this shirt are too clueless to vote for it.

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
Re: All work and no puckers makes Jack a dull boy.

Remember when it turned out that he wasn't writing the Great American Novel, he was just going bonkers instead?

itsbeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsbeth
Re: Rock Hard Abs (resub)

Plurals don't need commas.

trunkwontopen

quality posts: 6 Private Messages trunkwontopen
eHalcyon wrote:A tasteful non-quotation that you can wear.

Love the shirt, not too keen on the color.

Here before the WootBot was.

spenc938

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spenc938
itsbeth wrote:Plurals don't need commas.

Good job making yourself look like an WAFFLES! TASTY WAFFLES! while trying to correct someone else. There is a big difference between commas and apostrophes.

gemini64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gemini64

As a computer geek I proudly say. I love this shirt.

zombieapocalypse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zombieapocalypse
Re: Zombie Apocalypse

It has my name on it!

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

I think the font is too small for woot to print.

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut
Re: scooby doo, where r u?

I'm not big on these text shirts, but I llo'd when I saw this one. Want it!

mjc613

zombieapocalypse wrote:It has my name on it!

Re:http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=16138
Congratulations!

dis831

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dis831
Re: Users Cause Bugs

Outstanding!!! Way to go.....

I don't have a problem..... I can stop wooting when ever I want to..... Right after this purchase....

jasontehman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasontehman

I don't think I'd be able to read it if this was printed, plus, I wouldn't want people inches from my chest trying to decipher what exactly all that tiny text says

jasontehman

Re: careful what you wash for

definitely worth a vote!

jasontehman

Re: Oregon Trail Loser

By the way, this is on a Heather Gray shirt just in case you were wondering.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: CIVIC - A car for dyslexics

Uh, dyslexics don't read things backwards, just mixed up.

drconquest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drconquest
Schrobblehead wrote:I love this shirt, but I could never wear it because I prefer denial.

Embrace don't deny!!!

ARTDABOMB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ARTDABOMB
Re: Pirates Have Feelings Too!

*giggles* Nice i like.

area51seeker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages area51seeker
Re: Dinosaurs aren't extinct....

I love it! GMV!

drconquest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drconquest
bafudg wrote:You know this is funny. Sound it....bow chicka bow now.

This is the only joke my gf tells,
What are the 2 sexiest farm animals?

mjc613

AdderXYU wrote:
That's the issue in a nutshell. You didn't break any rules, per se. Woot did.

I disagree. Woot's T of C specifically states that once the shirt design is entered, it becomes Woot property for at least 60 days. Having it elsewhere means you are taking Woot property and posting it there. Since this design is a collaboration, there were 2 of you to read the rules and you either didn't read them or chose to ignore them.

I think woot made an exception for this entry because it is their one chance to sell more than 1000 shirts this weekend, by the numbers shown on shirtderbystats. (1000 is my estimate, btw.) It's their party, it's their rules, and life isn't always fair. This is an example of that.

Geckotek

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Geckotek

Perhaps the unrejection can be a precedent in a positive direction. Rejection an entry that shouldn't be rejected in the first place should not be an irreversible action. Saying "Oops" just doesn't cut it. So now you can hold Woot accountable when they screw up.

Also, for those whining, keep in mind that A) this precedent can work to your advantage in the future and B) the rules say "printed" and it has not been printed. Obviously many people here like this shirt and want to buy it. Why not buy it from Woot for $10 instead of somewhere else?!

I want to buy this shirt. I want to buy it from Woot. I want to pay $10 for it. I am glad it was un-rejected.

nzieg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nzieg
Re: This shirt intentionally left blank. AGAIN!

51 votes! Only 200 more and I'll be close to the fog.

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
Geckotek wrote:Perhaps the unrejection can be a precedent in a positive direction. Rejection an entry that shouldn't be rejected in the first place should not be an irreversible action. Saying "Oops" just doesn't cut it. So now you can hold Woot accountable when they screw up.

Also, for those whining, keep in mind that A) this precedent can work to your advantage in the future and B) the rules say "printed" and it has not been printed. Obviously many people here like this shirt and want to buy it. Why not buy it from Woot for $10 instead of somewhere else?!

I want to buy this shirt. I want to buy it from Woot. I want to pay $10 for it. I am glad it was un-rejected.

You know, given that Woot previously rejected a design in the derby for a No Flying Penguins rule that they literally invented on the spot, I really don't have a lot of faith in their ability to make consistent rejection decisions. Particularly since that design was much, much more popular than this one, a great deal more time consuming, and more attractive.

There are a lot of artists who have been screwed over by the rules to one degree or another, and this design was actively breaking a rule. It's basic common sense to remove content from one site before you post it at another. Of all the times Woot has made a bad decision that needed to be overturned, this wasn't one of them.

I think that in their rush to get more artists from other sites to compete, they're actively alienating the people who have been here and working within their rules from the start. Not cool at all.

(And again, I hold nothing against the Irony shirt or its creators- my beef is solely with Woot.)

misterscooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misterscooter
Re: Foo Foo Industries

So, if this isn't a slogan, I'm not sure what the definition is based on Woot's terms. I don't see how some of the other top vote getters would be considered slogans. Not sure of the rationale being used here.

Geckotek

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Geckotek
geekfactor12 wrote:You know, given that Woot previously rejected a design in the derby for a No Flying Penguins rule that they literally invented on the spot, I really don't have a lot of faith in their ability to make consistent rejection decisions. Particularly since that design was much, much more popular than this one, a great deal more time consuming, and more attractive.

There are a lot of artists who have been screwed over by the rules to one degree or another, and this design was actively breaking a rule. It's basic common sense to remove content from one site before you post it at another. Of all the times Woot has made a bad decision that needed to be overturned, this wasn't one of them.

I think that in their rush to get more artists from other sites to compete, they're actively alienating the people who have been here and working within their rules from the start. Not cool at all.

(And again, I hold nothing against the Irony shirt or its creators- my beef is solely with Woot.)

I say BS. I wanna buy the shirt. Screw the rules. Too dang many rules around here anyway that get shirts I wanna buy rejected.

sevenseas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sevenseas
Re: Pirates Have Feelings Too!

Arrgh! Not drumming up intrest from the wooters?