wallacenorth


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wallacenorth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottled_water

cottin


quality posts: 1 Private Messages cottin

But that's just it, no can prove it's from a movie or not. It's one of those things that you swear you've heard before.....but from where?

rlexm


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rlexm
zombieapocalypse wrote:It has my name on it!



That is a pretty awesome name.

Windrose


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Windrose

Yay for graphic design!!!!!!

Figit090


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Figit090

double post...again.

Figit090


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Figit090
Re: HUGS!!



This was inspired by the youtube video about the free hugs campaign. and by the fact that i love giving hugs and this would let everyone know that.

Figit090


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Figit090
Re: AIBOHPHOBIA - fear of palindromes



I thought the fact that the word for a phobia of palindromes was itself one was damn funny...

i just hope you like the color!

dmkooo


quality posts: 10 Private Messages dmkooo
Re: Whatever happened?



What ever happened to peace, love and politeness? When I go out in public, I encounter aggression, spite, and rudeness.

It's a cold self-absorbed world out there (except for that one day..September 12th...remember? Too bad it didn't last longer. Here's my entry for a slogan of which everyone needs to be reminded.

Shirt color is "grass", ink color is "asphalt".

Geckotek


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Geckotek
cottin wrote:But that's just it, no can prove it's from a movie or not. It's one of those things that you swear you've heard before.....but from where?



Unless you're an WAFFLES! TASTY WAFFLES! that has never heard of Google, yes it can be proven. And we do know where it's from.

I'll leave you alone to go learn how to use Google now.

Geckotek


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Geckotek
Geckotek wrote:Unless you're an WAFFLES! TASTY WAFFLES! that has never heard of Google, yes it can be proven. And we do know where it's from.

I'll leave you alone to go learn how to use Google now.



Weetabix? TALLY-HO! =P

JustJiggles


quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustJiggles



Shouldn't the issue here be that this shirt has a drawing of an iron on it... which last time I checked, was not text.. Right? Or is that French? I failed French...

fear14me


quality posts: 0 Private Messages fear14me
Re: Common Sense


I like it, but will that box be on the shirt?

Geckotek


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Geckotek

Apparently I just don't find this as amusing as everyone else. I get it, but it doesn't inspire a laugh or even a chuckle really.

Sorry, just being honest (and a bit frustrated that a couple of shirts just below aren't in the fog.)

emcee2k


quality posts: 1 Private Messages emcee2k
Re: Foo Foo Industries



Wait a minute, how is this not a slogan?

The rejecter reminds me of those stories you hear about tornadoes that go down a street taking out every other house.

There are rejections scattered all over the page, many for no good reason. Yet, entries like "FTW" remain conspicuously undisturbed.

emcee2k


quality posts: 1 Private Messages emcee2k
Re: ...except in a real race



What always bothered me about the tortoise and the hare was that "slow and steady wins the race" wasn't even the proper moral. It should have been something along the lines of not being overconfident.

And being slow will not help you even in a really long race. In the end the runner with the fastest average speed always wins regardless of whether its a sprint or a marathon.

emcee2k


quality posts: 1 Private Messages emcee2k
mjc613 wrote:This deservs more votes. One of the few designers who actually made the text fun to read.



Thanks. I think the reason it isn't doing too great is that the text looks a little pixelated, even though the print file would be a lot higher resolution.

I also might have made it a little too big.

2thFairy


quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
Re: The joke we call bottled water



Yep. It's used as packing in shipping boxes.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
mia3mom wrote:well said. that's what the tattle button is for, folks.

and some of us, if we find our slogan elsewhere, have tattled on ourselves if the shirt can no longer be removed by the designer.

best wishes skek. and may the derby come to an end asap



thanks. it's true- if someone finds this elsewhere, i'll be really surprised, but as per rules, it would have to go. as far as i know, it's a new phrase...

openspace


quality posts: 0 Private Messages openspace
Re: POE TAY TOES



My first entry!

mjc613


quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
nicyoungblood wrote:LLLLAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE TATTLERS! *giggles* this shirt is funny, i dont care what you say



Woot has filters that change profanity (understandably) and terms they consider overused. They also normally reject shirts that are woot-related. Since this is a later entry and doesn't have many votes, they may not get around to putting that pretty red stamp on your shirt. But those of us who have read the rules won't vote for it anyway.

Gal8t


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gal8t

grrr

mjc613


quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: The joke we call bottled water



I wish this had been entered earlier.

I use a reusable bottle for my drinking water. The amount of petroleum used to make the plastic for the supposedly recyclable bottles is astounding. The recyclers can't keep up with the supply, and that oil could be better used for heating homes, helping people get around and making more durable plastics. If just 1 person on every street in the US stopped using bottled water, the demand for oil would decrease a couple of percentage points, and that would bring the cost of oil down. Admittedly, not by much, but every little bit helps.

Gal8t


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gal8t
Re: Never Take Life Seriously



Heads up- there is an email fwd going around with this saying in it...

Gal8t


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gal8t
Gal8t wrote:Heads up- there is an email fwd going around with this saying in it...



But I guess that would be me taking life too seriously...

mjc613


quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: POE TAY TOES


Welcome to shirt.Woot!
A word to the wise. Entries that come in this late almost never get enough notice for people to vote on it. The best time to place an entry is before the weekend. Not always possible, but most voters come here on their time off.

One more thing. Your shirt seems to be one word creatively spelled, rather than a slogan. It may not pass Woot's rules for the week.


Amach06


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amach06
Re: Hungry, Yet Forward Thinking



one of the only shirts i would buy and wear from this derby.

Well there is always next year....

corleyp


quality posts: 1 Private Messages corleyp
twincarma wrote:Dark Tower, Gunslinger Fans. Fixed per comments, Thanks



fabulous quote Wish it had won

ggeorge2814


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ggeorge2814

It says "slogan" in binary.

ggeorge2814


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ggeorge2814
Re: Slogans Are For Robots



It says slogan in binary.

Geckotek


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Geckotek
MOSMaster wrote:OK so who's going to defend us users and make a shirt that says
Did you reboot the computer?
because as an excellent user I'm personally tired of hearing this from the IT department!



I'm personally tired of asking the question and hearing, "No, but...."

Stupid users.....

Geckotek


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Geckotek
Re: My other shirt smelled better...



It's gaining ground!! Come on baby, get in the fog!!

nicyoungblood


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicyoungblood
Re: all i got was this shirt



there probably not rejecting it cuz its the funniest thing they've ever seen and its gonna be the new "WOOT" designer shirt and there gonna pay me millions, sorry pink guy, you just keep making pink shirts.

jkump150


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jkump150
Re: Don't Speak English?



How did you miss 'Strategery'? That has become part of my regular vocabulary

kreshniku


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kreshniku
Re: I CAN HAZ WOOT SHIRT?



they dont allow woot shirts dawg, only slogans llo

" ONE CAN ONLY WOOT, BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO DO SO, NOT BECAUSE OF THE MONEY THEY HAVE BECAUSE OF WOOTS VERY CHEAP TRAM PRICES"
KRESHNIK MUSMURATI

2thFairy


quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
nicyoungblood wrote:there probably not rejecting it cuz its the funniest thing they've ever seen and its gonna be the new "WOOT" designer shirt and there gonna pay me millions, sorry pink guy, you just keep making pink shirts.




they're, not there

CookieClown


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CookieClown

Very nice. I like it.

shan24


quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
Geckotek wrote:It's gaining ground!! Come on baby, get in the fog!!


Yeah go Skek go!!

Lilymoon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lilymoon
Re: Scrubby the Washrag



You are amazing! hehehe

mlander


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlander
Re: Irony



if the forum trolls here truly want the derby to improve, they'll stop whining about this.

drconquest


quality posts: 0 Private Messages drconquest
IrishGy2000 wrote:Let's face it, defining a relationship has been reduced to a scroll down menu on a social networking website, saving us many hours of long conversations about where we stand and whether or not we're obligated to be monogamous. Why fight it?



I like it!