+ Add a Comment

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Good to be Alive


Ain't it good to be alive?

Usually I avoid using that "ain't" word but it flows so nicely here. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

LoreHera


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LoreHera
Re: The Avatar Above you



Ever post on a bottom loading forum? Ever see the AAY threads? I see them all the time when I post on Gaiaonline, so... What would you say to the Avatar above you?

iris420


quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
Re: Im Himmel...



Das ist warum wir trinken es hier? I know that's not right, but it's been about 10 years since I took German.

Carpe shirtem!

snassiri


quality posts: 0 Private Messages snassiri
Re: Hello, I'm a ....



Smug yuppie, or broken mess of an OS? Neither! How about the greatest computer in history!!!

crayzass1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages crayzass1
Re: The Greatest Show on Earth



pretty much sums up any wearer of this shirt.

ansharp


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
Re: Color blindness



Funny, but boring Arial text? Blah, no thanks.

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Re: The Internet wasn't working...



Isn't this basically just this?

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: Samus Is My Homegirl



Samus is hot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

rglee129


quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129
Re: Samus Is My Homegirl



Very funny. Nice one.

mrheathen


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrheathen

The other one would hide your nipples. This will not hide very much skin.

Don't poke the bear.

wooterer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooterer
Re: I need girlfriend from Japan



私を必要とする日本からのガールフレンド

wooterer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooterer

oops

Elemental52


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Elemental52
Re: Thank You Mario!



Good idea, but you should probably center the last line... otherwise its awesome

dekonstruct


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
Re: GLOBAL WARMING IS SO HOT RIGHT NOW



This shirt needs me to high five it! Rock on little carbon molecule, rock on!

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
Re: Vegan Diet



Threat!? I'm a vegetarian! D=

Wow, two unfair rejections in a row... I'm beginning to think Woot/Joel has something against me. Guess Jimiyo was right..

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

drconquest


quality posts: 0 Private Messages drconquest
Re: I Just Quote Movies



Hope you guys enjoy my first entry, I thinks its funny because it's true

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Re: Samus Is My Homegirl



Aww, and I didn't even advertise it!

Thanks for the love, guys. I'm as sick of videogame merch as most of y'all, but I thought, before the woot powers ban them altogether, let's get some metroid love out there. Shocked no one else has prior

Also, vote for the shirt in my sig as well. Because I asked nicely

extragoofy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages extragoofy
DirtiusMaximus wrote:Actually, Papyrus is worse.



*giggles*, that was going to be my comment. Comic Sans definitely takes a back seat to Papyrus.

bluchez


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
Re: The glass is half DRANK



Maybe it was just improper English, I'll go with that.

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: Users Cause Bugs



I seriously need this shirt. I could have worn it today with some of the carp I'm putting up with at work. >.<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

derekfilley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
Re: Color blindness



Somehow I knew Haxrox would dominate this derby (and rightly so!)

This shirt is both nutritious, and delicious.


Check out my blog:Here!

dekonstruct


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
mrheathen wrote:The other one would hide your nipples. This will not hide very much skin.



Some say these shirts don't hide much of their nipples either... now me, my entire body is made out of nipples, like some kind of furiously lactating nipple monster... I live a sad existence.

snassiri


quality posts: 0 Private Messages snassiri

oops!

bluchez


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
eyeslikesugar wrote:No joke! I love drinks, of all kinds. It is not uncommon for me on airplanes to have a diet coke, water, and tea on my tray at once. So when I see a glass, it's not half empty or half full, it's already half drunk!



Please see my new (and perhaps more appropriate English?) version:


derekfilley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
Re: Color blindness



rejected whilst I was typing. ouch.


Check out my blog:Here!

seasonhughes


quality posts: 0 Private Messages seasonhughes

Why was this rejected? It was my favorite.

snassiri


quality posts: 0 Private Messages snassiri
Re: Hello, I'm a ....



Uses a recreation that appeared on the original Commodore 64. It parodies the Mac vs. PC commercials.

dekonstruct


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
Re: Recursion is fun because recursion is fun



I like this shirt because I like this shirt because I like this shirt because I like this shirt because I like this shirt because I like this shirt because I like this shirt because I like this shirt because I like this shirt because I like this shirt because I like this shirt because I like this shirt because I like this shirt because I like this shirt because...

sgoelz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgoelz

Great shirt son.

gruisinger


quality posts: 6 Private Messages gruisinger
Re: worst t-shirt ever



I liked this very similar version better:
http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=3627
but not enough enough to buy it at the time. definitely not voting for this one.

derekfilley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
Re: sesame street



Can you tell me how to get to this street?


Check out my blog:Here!

dante597


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dante597
Re: spring break!



for all of my fellow graduate students out there...

diginova


quality posts: 0 Private Messages diginova
zenwill wrote:this is not original

http://www.cafepress.com/artoffoxvox.199463621



Everyone, do your part and report this for copyvio. Then maybe woot may actually listen to us, unlike in the last 40 or so Derbies.

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: I am a leaf on the wind...



Aww, this makes me sad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

snassiri


quality posts: 0 Private Messages snassiri
snassiri wrote:Uses a recreation that appeared on the original Commodore 64. It parodies the Mac vs. PC commercials.




Oops again. Forgot an important word. This uses a recreation of the *typeface* that appeared on the original Commodore 64. There. Hope all that is clear.

derekfilley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
Re: Salad



Take that vegetamarians!


Check out my blog:Here!

dekonstruct


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
Re: worst t-shirt ever



I agree with this shirt.

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: No gramma, playing with my xbox isn't dirty



At least it didn't say "playing with my Wii isn't dirty". hehe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

mihalis aya


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya
Re: Lamesauce!



Font is free for commercial use, from misprinted type. Then I messed with it a bit and added a second colour and extra awesomesauce.

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: No Comment



Unfortunately, it's probably too close to this:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/76aa/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"