kalmakazee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalmakazee

@ jaredmac11

Right!!

kalmakazee

I am just wondering. Would any of you guys wear such a color shirt?

I LOVE this shirt but I can't tell if it would be normal for a guy to wear such a red color shirt.

What do the rest of you guys think? DO you think the shirt is too girlie?

I for one love the blood, paint, or whatever the heck ya wunna call it, dripping down the shirt.

mollib

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mollib
kalmakazee wrote:I am just wondering. Would any of you guys wear such a color shirt?

I LOVE this shirt but I can't tell if it would be normal for a guy to wear such a red color shirt.

I would say the shirt is a bit darker than it appears in the comp above - at least on my monitor. I bought "Angry Day" for my husband and he looks great in it, and doesn't seem to hate it, and he's not what you would call tolerant of wearing anything remotely "girlie."

I am not thrilled w/ the drips, but this is a VERY cool shirt, and I have been dying for something in cranberry, so I'm in

bov

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bov

First Woot Buy! :P

and dudes.. why fear wearing cranberry? Girls like guys' sensitive side. so i hear so show it!

jonnydingo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonnydingo

This is a sweet shirt. Guys would definatley wear it, and I agree with whoever said it is the best shirt I've seen since I started buying shirts from woot..(besides the Mister Bobo, Masonic Dyna-Monkey I have comming today ..peace

GGWilliams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GGWilliams

Very cool shirt. Great artistry and flow.

Think I will wear this shirt to make my wife jealous.

GGWilliams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GGWilliams
kalmakazee wrote:I am just wondering. Would any of you guys wear such a color shirt?

I for one love the blood, paint, or whatever the heck ya wunna call it, dripping down the shirt.

I would absolutely wear it if it was given to me by a female. What would it make you think about your boyfriend/husband if they bought it without you knowing and wore it?

DebEdit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DebEdit

I really love the shirt BUT for the paint, and even after the fantastic designer clarified that they are paint drips and not blood, I refuse to believe it. Too much loud acid rock in my youth, I guess.

kbdazzled

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kbdazzled

Those paint drips are the only reason I'm not getting this -- which makes me kinda upset cause I love this shirt otherwise. Any chance they'll redo it without those ridiculous drips??

rabbitjr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rabbitjr
MHBoston wrote:I really like the graphic....except for the spray paint and drip affect behind the head. Love the cranberry too.

The only good thing about the drip is that it looks like I already spilled taco grease down the front of my shirt!

dmny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dmny
taikuodo wrote:I was very tempted to buy this as well. The design and color choice is awesome. The thing that is holding me back, however, is that the design is a woman. Not to be chauvanistic, but I kinda want to picture myself the one listening to music... which is impossible with this kind of shirt.

Awesome design though.

yeah but really who wants to look at you when they can look at what might be a hot chick?

illuminator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator

Oh stop! That's an awesome shirt and I've already bought FIVE this month... FIVE!!! I really shouldn't be spending... *sigh* *will power frown*

parkermc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages parkermc

Every person in my family wears cranberry Ts, including a couple of teenage boys. The color looks great. It's very deep and rich.

Hope that helps.

flipmeister

quality posts: 4 Private Messages flipmeister
Allenxt wrote:Quite a stellar shirt... Perhaps I will be in for one...

Roshz wrote:This is a really tempting one. I'm not quite convinced though; I would've loved to see the image a little off-center. I think that would have put me over the edge. It is a very good design though and I might just have to get one.

i'm kinda burnt out on the intentional off-centeredness that has become of most shirt designs now... i actually like a little centeredness in my life occassionally...

[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
reverse25 wrote:Does anyone know if there is any way I can somehow score this shirt in a different color? woot?
Or is that completely impossible?

'Fraid that's something we don't offer at this time.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

chelseadesigndfw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chelseadesigndfw

I love the design and would totally buy this shirt - but those drips drvie me nuts! It just dosn't fit the rest of the design.

flipmeister

did i see that bounce correctly... sellout?

[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]

Kadail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kadail
flipmeister wrote:did i see that bounce correctly... sellout?

yup you did... i was on the fence about this one until I saw the button bouncing... couldn't think any longer so I just had to buy it... 3 music shirts in one week for me... The Extinct, yesterdays shirt, and now this one..

flipmeister

same here... just ordered... dan you bouncing button...

[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]

jordan314

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jordan314

Beautiful shirt, but I couldn't help thinking, why is she decapitated?

illuminator

illuminator wrote:Oh stop! That's an awesome shirt and I've already bought FIVE this month... FIVE!!! I really shouldn't be spending... *sigh* *will power frown*

Dammit! I bought it!!! Now I don't even have enough space for all those shirts on my sig!!! That's it woot! No more awesome shirts until I get my tax rebate!!!

illuminator

Imma hafta go to woothab...

mwbooth30

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwbooth30

damn! By time I recovered my forgotten password (doh! ) It was too late. sold out. =/

LesReed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LesReed

How often does shirt.woot have a random shirt day? I got two shirts last time, but it seems like it has been a while.

Congrats on the sellout!

rjkuka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rjkuka

I love the design ! Don't like the drips/runs of paint
but after seeing the actual photo of the shift, I'm in 4 one!

Used my last coupon....free! can't beat that...not even with a stick !

Oh I love the Cranberry. I have 2 cranberry t's now and I never gave
a second thought to wearing them...even though i'm 6'4" and 200lbs
no one ever doubted my Masculinity, they wouldn't dare!

kerplunkett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kerplunkett

Sold out? ...I didn't get one yet. =(

Is there any way I can still get this somehow? ><

ahoyhoy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ahoyhoy
kerplunkett wrote:Sold out? ...I didn't get one yet. =(

It'll come up soon for purchase if demand is high enough. The only problem is that it will cost 5 bucks more.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

You can get it here tomorrow for $15.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

kalmakazee

Thanks y'all for all your opinions on whether the shirt lQQks like a girlie shirt or not.

My friends all think that the shirt lQQks girlish but everyone in this forum seem to disagree and think that the shirt doesn't lQQk girlish.

It is too late now for me to make a personal decision as I see the shirt has already been sold out.

Oh well. There will be another shirt each day to choose from. :-)

Thanks everyone who responded to my comment with your opinion. I REALLY appreciate it!!

Ridik876

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ridik876

Great. I check 3 Woot!'s at midnight every night but Woot! and Shirt Woot! were down when I checked. And I was actually going to buy this one....l a m e.

Mancho

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Mancho

The link to the shirt will be one of the first posts in this thread (sad rat). You can but it for $5 more after midnight (central) today/tomorrow.

edit: ugh.. slow to respond

antifolkhero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antifolkhero

Really cool design. Thanks for posting some music shirts! Its hard to find cool music designs. Make a music derby is in order?

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
taikuodo wrote:I was very tempted to buy this as well. The design and color choice is awesome. The thing that is holding me back, however, is that the design is a woman. Not to be chauvinistic, but I kinda want to picture myself the one listening to music... which is impossible with this kind of shirt.

Awesome design though.

you don't come across chauvinistic my friend, you come acoss as vain. I feel that thats ok because it's probably true.

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

only4u2c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages only4u2c

sold out again by the time i look.. this one is actually one of the best i have seen on here..

too bad i cant surf the net at work

BeyondAShadow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BeyondAShadow

Wowza.... I was totally gunna buy it too... Will this one be going to the $15 price as well? :/

xKing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xKing

damn thats 2 t's in 2 days for me. Great tshirt.

davidoshea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidoshea
Ridik876 wrote:Great. I check 3 Woot!'s at midnight every night but Woot! and Shirt Woot! were down when I checked. And I was actually going to buy this one....l a m e.

Yeah, Woot took a huge poo right at 10:00 pm last night. I think the paper was such a crappy Woot that it affected the whole system.

Probations:
5x Be nice to your fellow Wooters. (5h)
2x Woot being subjective dolts

tabatchoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tabatchoy

what should it matter? 'if you like it, wear it' is what i always say. it's good to be different.

only4u2c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages only4u2c
BeyondAShadow wrote:Wowza.... I was totally gunna buy it too... Will this one be going to the $15 price as well? :/

i would imagine so, i think i am going to make a 15$ purchase if its there..

derekdeal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekdeal

congrats on the sellout

im glad this design finally found a home.

I think this is an under utilized shirt color. Ive had a couple in my life and they were some of my favs.