fablefire

quality posts: 22 Private Messages fablefire

Damn damn damn.

Finally a shirt I really like and I miss the initial sale.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

I loved this design overall, and the color is great, but those two drips also spoiled it for me. I asked my other half for his opinion on whether I should buy the shirt, and the first thing he said was, "Great shirt, but are those drips blood?" I was still debating when this sold out.

andrewlb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewlb
Discobiscuits wrote:I loved the Emo shirt @ DBH. This one is nice, but I feel as if it'd strip my manhood if I wore it.

naw man, you've got a hot girl on your shirt, that promotes your manhood

I'm only human

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

I think I'm going to regret not getting this when I had the chance last night.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

denmikseb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages denmikseb

I am afraid the beheaded head dripping blood from the neck isn't what I would wear in public. Even if it is wearing headphones.

DENTHEMAN

boredpnoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boredpnoy
sid3000 wrote:Ahhh, woot knows we like DJs/Stereos.

Must. Stop. Spending money.

i am in the same boat good sir just got 3 shirts (Strike!, Treacherous Waters, & Alpha Battle) in all today and ordered "The Madness Of Miss Stereo" curses Woot!

taikuodo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taikuodo
dmny wrote:yeah but really who wants to look at you when they can look at what might be a hot chick?

llo, your logic is flawed. Hot chicks look at hot guys not at hot chicks on hot guys' t shirts.

pwndizzled.

jsaya

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jsaya

I missed this because I went to see Armin @ Tabu last night ;(
oh well I'm gonna have to pick up this for $5 more! I have a feeling this week I'm going to be buying many shirts

bageland2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bageland2000

wow the first shirt that doesnt sux in months and I miss it

jiverhino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jiverhino

yeah i love this design also. would buy if it didn't have those two drips on it..

jedmund

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jedmund

Very glad I grabbed this one in the middle of the night instead of contemplating like I usually do. Also glad I didn't buy the shirt yesterday, as I wouldn't have had the funds to get this one today.. :p

cheer4vols

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheer4vols

Have they already printed these or is it possible woot and the artist saw the thread and decided to take out the running paint

alokgt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alokgt

the headphones are technics rpdh1200's

amonico

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amonico

NICE! Def had to get one.

timevespa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timevespa

The design really pops on that cranberry, a very good choice. Debating on whether to get it or not, the paint drips really take away from it for me.

I wonder when we'll finally see an off-center, chest level design on a shirt here at Woot?

Woots: 4
Woot Monkeys: 3
Shirt.Woots: 19
Woot-Offs: 2
Woot-Off Lights: 2.75 - only one light spins without squealing
Bags of Carbon: 0

smithsonia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages smithsonia

carp! the one time I don't check w00t!
that is a sweet design.

only4u2c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages only4u2c

got one the next day.. one of my favs so far!

LBISurfer2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LBISurfer2
cleverconveyence wrote:You guys complaining about the "blood drips" are pansies. This shirt rocks, holy hell.

In for one. FINALLY a reddish shirt that appeals to me.

right on

kylethegreat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kylethegreat

Anybody think this looks a bit like

This
shirt at uneetee?

The author isn't listed over there but I dunno.

csj89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csj89
kylethegreat wrote:Anybody think this looks a bit like

This
shirt at uneetee?

The author isn't listed over there but I dunno.

I did my design August 2007, submitted on DesignbyHumans (but didn't win) on January 2008. Just recently submitted the design to Shirt.Woot.

Jsheldon submitted his design to Uneetee March 2008.

According to Jsheldon (over a discussion of the topic at emptees.com): "I was not aware of csj's design when I did this sketch a while back. Both are similar in concept in that they have flowing swirly hair, but other than that, they are quite different."

So I think that settles it.

Although both (or at least mine) got the inspiration from Si Scott, a spectacular artist who uses this flourish style.

Erving

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Erving

I just ordered this...has anyone received their shirt yet? Could you hook me up with any pics of your shirt. I'd like to see how it looks.

muddykid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muddykid

hey te link to buy this is f-d up. i takes you to alphawars?

sasest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sasest

My tracking number seems to not be working. Anyone else having problems with that?

Erving

sasest wrote:My tracking number seems to not be working. Anyone else having problems with that?

yes mine isn't working too. But I believe its because it has just been shipped and it takes a while to show up. Don't worry about it. Your number will work by monday

bov

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bov
Erving wrote:yes mine isn't working too. But I believe its because it has just been shipped and it takes a while to show up. Don't worry about it. Your number will work by monday

hmm the tracking number stuff still isn't showing up and its tuesday. wonder whats up

elissakb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elissakb
bov wrote:hmm the tracking number stuff still isn't showing up and its tuesday. wonder whats up

My tracking # in my "your account" totally doesn't work, but the one in my Woot Tracking Bot email does. Use that one instead.

Erving

bov wrote:hmm the tracking number stuff still isn't showing up and its tuesday. wonder whats up

yes use the one in your email...i just tried the tracking number in my email and it works

bov

ohhhh sweet thanks a lot guys, i can at least see that my shirt is being shipped SOMEWHERE now! :P

Erving

i just got my shirt and love the color but the print could have been better...it looks faded...will tshirtwoot refund or give you new one if you're dissatisfied?

cunje

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cunje

yeah i just got my shirt too, its amazing

tjflashman77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjflashman77

I posted pictures of it here:
in case anyone is interested. (As noted in the linked post, the colors in the photograph aren't fully representative of the actual tones.)

Greatest song ever written about JFK here. NSFW... or children... or anyone who's offended by the idea that JFK might have been a robot... fair warning.

flipmeister

quality posts: 4 Private Messages flipmeister

has anyone that had problems with the tracking numbers get theirs yet? slowly disgruntled because the corrected tracking keeps adding days to e.h.a.....

[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]

joshkross

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshkross

I too am having shipping problems. It says it was received in a zip code other than mine.

bov

yea on the tracking Wootbot, it said the shirt was delivered, but i never got it

sleimanbs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sleimanbs

I still to this date (2 weeks!) get the following:
"Sorry, no parcels matched your tracking numbers. Please verify the entered tracking numbers and customer id are correct. "
I hope to get it this week!

aph319

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aph319

The FedEx link said the shirt ETA for mine would be June 9th, yet the date has passed an d still no shirt. The tracking hasn't been updated since June 2nd (which scares me a lot) so it's apparently trapped in limbo (Atlanta). I'll wait until June 6th (2 weeks after initial purchase date) to email woot. Never have had a problem with woot before so I'll trust them on this.

rlwasson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rlwasson

fyi...i've already worn this shirt 4 times. saaaa-wweeeeeet!

chenstar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chenstar

w00t, i just bought this one.

my second purchase, debated over a while but the shirt came out before i actually got a paypal account so meh.

better later then never

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

First Buy - love it!

Don't agree men can't rock this shirt. Pretty girl, great colors, and not blood, but music flowing......

woot!

zozzles

quality posts: 6 Private Messages zozzles
bov wrote:yea on the tracking Wootbot, it said the shirt was delivered, but i never got it

I got -a- t-shirt, but NOT THE MADNESS OF MISS STEREO!!! I ordered the bloody thing (pardon the pun, if it is one) two weeks ago, got some carp shirt, have been complaining for days and days, they've promised that they'll fix the problem but it doesn't appear to be fixed yet.

I don't know if it is just me, I don't know if it is because I bought so many woot t-shirts, but their muck-up rate with me has been pretty awful.