mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
zozzles wrote:I got -a- t-shirt, but NOT THE MADNESS OF MISS STEREO!!! I ordered the bloody thing (pardon the pun, if it is one) two weeks ago, got some carp shirt, have been complaining for days and days, they've promised that they'll fix the problem but it doesn't appear to be fixed yet.

I don't know if it is just me, I don't know if it is because I bought so many woot t-shirts, but their muck-up rate with me has been pretty awful.

I had a shirt that was supposed to be centered come printed off center. I emailed them about it and they sent a new one out within the week and I didn't even have to return the old one. I've been pretty happy with their support.

As for this shirt, I don't know if Christian is still reading comments but it's a great design and one of the few I'm willing to pay $15 for. The cranberry was a great choice and I wish more designers would use it. I also have the polarsnugglelephant shirt which is much more "girly" than this one which isn't even girly. The guys on here really just need to get over their machismo. Besides, the design would really suffer in my opinion if it were a male since the hair is a major selling point for me. And I don't see the problem with the drips but I guess to each his own.

drwolff79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drwolff79

This is a great shirt. I'm glad I became a "wooter" in time to get one.

gravion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gravion

Starting to get into the spirit of shirt.woot, this is my 2nd shirt and after reading the concerns about guys worrying about the femininity of this great shirt, I had to chime in.

I think this shirt is suitable for either a man or a woman, as a guy I find the design very provacative, the same reason I wore Hook Ups T-shirts (skateboard company) when I was a teenager in high school (1994-1997).

Since I do some light DJ'ing on the side I found the design equally as intriguing in that respect, here I am rocking my own headphones, Ultrasone HFI-580's.

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

Just ordered this one before it gone for good.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

kashmirkat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kashmirkat
gravion wrote:Starting to get into the spirit of shirt.woot, this is my 2nd shirt and after reading the concerns about guys worrying about the femininity of this great shirt, I had to chime in.

I think this shirt is suitable for either a man or a woman, as a guy I find the design very provacative, the same reason I wore Hook Ups T-shirts (skateboard company) when I was a teenager in high school (1994-1997).

Since I do some light DJ'ing on the side I found the design equally as intriguing in that respect, here I am rocking my own headphones, Ultrasone HFI-580's.

I've been debating on this one for days now for myself (so far all the tee's I've ordered have been for my daughters...) - I think the picture gravion posted may have finally sold me on it before it's gone...

AbbasiHouse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AbbasiHouse

In a word, I'm totally glad I bought this.

I'm the kind of technician who walks around offices with wireless full-ear headphones around their neck.

happycupcake

quality posts: 0 Private Messages happycupcake
kashmirkat wrote:I've been debating on this one for days now for myself (so far all the tee's I've ordered have been for my daughters...) - I think the picture gravion posted may have finally sold me on it before it's gone...

You won't regret that description! I own one and it looks stunning! If you're going to order the women's size, the print is about half that size.

kashmirkat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kashmirkat
happycupcake wrote:You won't regret that description! I own one and it looks stunning! If you're going to order the women's size, the print is about half that size.

I ordered a nice big mens size - llo - I am not skinny and I like my t-shirts big I work from home so a nice big comfy tee is like heaven (and working from home is even more hell on the waistline! but hubby doesn't 'seem' to mind :P)

bbsohh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bbsohh

this was my first woot shirt, and I LOVE it!

the design.

the shirt color.

and the way it fits (was kind of cautious about the talk of sizing around here...but ordering a size up worked out perfectly).

thanks to woot and the designer...keep 'em coming.

ruby2uesday

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ruby2uesday

i caved and bought this tonight. love the design and the color!!! will make my 6th woot, but i've gifted 2. not this one though!!!!

ruby2uesday

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ruby2uesday
ruby2uesday wrote:i caved and bought this tonight. love the design and the color!!! will make my 6th woot, but i've gifted 2. not this one though!!!!

testing new sig w/ pic addons

bootlegzani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bootlegzani

Easily my favorite Shirt Woot yet.

coolhandwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coolhandwoot

Love it. I had to get this one being a girl who loves sound and all.

Sometimes nothing can be a real cool woot.

NicciAdonai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NicciAdonai

Noooo! Where can I get this now?

justdont

quality posts: 1 Private Messages justdont
NicciAdonai wrote:Noooo! Where can I get this now?

I agree. I bought this back in November, and lost it over the holidays...

Where can we get it now?

famechico

quality posts: 0 Private Messages famechico

this shirt came out in the new episode of icarly

wgonfan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wgonfan

saw this shirt on conan tonight (9-24-2009) jusy fyi

devinsurance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages devinsurance

I know this is way OLD. But the other day I was watch iCarly with my stepdaughter and Spencer came on the show wearing this exact shirt. Congratulations. Maybe!

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

this is my very favorite woot shirt. I own a couple hundred woot shirts, but this was my very first (almost four years ago!).

thanks for reprinting it, woot. I bought another- partly as a backup, and partly for nostalgia.

robdb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robdb

They reprinted it and I missed it?!?! Nooooooo!

I bought mine on the original run and ripped it in June/July that year It's my first Woot shirt and also my favorite. I wish I could get a replacement...