aoviss

quality posts: 22 Private Messages aoviss
elementsunknown wrote:I have to agree that the design looks to similar to a child's drawing, not to mention it's slightly disturbing message. I hope that shirt.woot goes in a more graphical-design direction vs. the "emo-cartoon" direction of other sites like threadless. That site used to be good but is now just a bunch of silly "look at me" slogans and childish cartoons.

I would much prefer to line the pockets of legitimate artists who can create something unique and beautiful on a shirt!

I agree. I think I'm done with these shirts, maybe done with woot once and for all.

jkwest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkwest
aoviss wrote:I agree. I think I'm done with these shirts, maybe done with woot once and for all.

oh wow...

don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!!

Wine only comes in one color...Red...

Finulanu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Finulanu
eH9116 wrote:It looks like a 5 year old spent 3.5 seconds creating this in MSPaint.

My thoughts exactly. Honestly, how on earth does this sell out? There is nothing unique, special, or cool about the shirt.

IMO....worst shirt woot has had yet.

cleverconveyence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cleverconveyence
jkwest wrote:oh wow...

don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!!

Look at his join date, then his sig, ass.

Number of shirt.woots in 08: 23 (not counting randoms and shirts bought for friends)
number of shirt.woots in 09: 2 (same criteria)

calebogden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calebogden

.. Look at your join date...

robopanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robopanda

... "I saw something weird" on woot! This shirt is pretty weird! Not in for one... tho it's funny!
Anyways, the shirt did sellout. So ... I guess ALL your comments mean nothing cuz It DID sellout! Just saying llo! ^_^

And to the person said he was done w/ woot altogether... woot is freaken addicting. Weither you hate the stuff or not... you're gona keep checking up on it! ^_^ Just telling you the hard truth.

Woot = Smoking *Hard to get off it! =P

"Being Asian Stunt my Growth..."
-me

Penelapee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Penelapee

I NEVER buy red shirts - well up until now that is.
This is by far one of the funniest shirt on woot yet. Most shirts are so incredibly stupid and I can't believe anyone buys them. We all have a right to our own opinions. This is one shirt I will enjoy wearing

Sue Peet

Penelapee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Penelapee

I NEVER buy red shirts - well up until now that is.
This is by far one of the funniest shirt on woot yet. Most shirts are so incredibly stupid and I can't believe anyone buys them. We all have a right to our own opinions. This is one shirt I will enjoy wearing

Sue Peet

shangrali

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shangrali

I bought the shirt and simply love it. Thank you.

rebekahsue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rebekahsue

I'm SO totally getting this for my next Social Security hearing

ombatay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ombatay

The problem with this shirt isn't that it's not PG-13, the problem is that schizophrenics, (those who actually hear voices in their head, auditory hallucinations being a major symptom of the disease) are more likely to complete suicide (not just attempt, but actually kill themselves) than pretty much any other statistical group. 50% attempt suicide, 10% complete suicide, and really, this shirt kind of makes fun of those who have this disease, suicide being the major reason that schizophrenics die an early death. So if you must wear it, realize the message you're sending to those who either have family members or friends with the disease. Yeah, yeah, I know, lighten up right? Jokes are all good and fun, but in the case of this shirt, bad taste is somewhat of an understatement.

rebekahsue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rebekahsue

well, the voices in MY head like it*; and I asked my doctor, whose brother has louder voices than mine, if she found it offensive, and she didn't.

*i'm not being facetious.