antifolkhero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antifolkhero

Smokes the proverbial rooster.

sconquest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sconquest

Does anyone remember the Rampage Wear t-shirt from February (it's the one with godzilla eating the japanese flag)...I need one before Father's Day...any suggestions?

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
sconquest wrote:Does anyone remember the Rampage Wear t-shirt from February (it's the one with godzilla eating the japanese flag)...I need one before Father's Day...any suggestions?

Shirt trade thread?

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

Solomonray

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Solomonray

Okay. This is out of control. Does anybody realize that in four months I've only seen three shirts worth even considering!? Much less buying!? This is getting ridiculous. Come on Woot! This was not the best design submitted. It's just not possible. Anybody could come up with something funny and type it on to a shirt. Last I checked it was a DESIGN contest. There is absolutely NO design in this shirt.

Foo228

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Foo228
Solomonray wrote:Okay. This is out of control. Does anybody realize that in four months I've only seen three shirts worth even considering!? Much less buying!? This is getting ridiculous. Come on Woot! This was not the best design submitted. It's just not possible. Anybody could come up with something funny and type it on to a shirt. Last I checked it was a DESIGN contest. There is absolutely NO design in this shirt.

last time you checked, it probably wasn't during the "slogan" derby then...no "designs" were allowed

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
Solomonray wrote:Okay. This is out of control. Does anybody realize that in four months I've only seen three shirts worth even considering!? Much less buying!? This is getting ridiculous. Come on Woot! This was not the best design submitted. It's just not possible. Anybody could come up with something funny and type it on to a shirt. Last I checked it was a DESIGN contest. There is absolutely NO design in this shirt.

I don't understand why shirts that aren't to your liking is so offensive. It saves you money, right?

Carpe shirtem!

jimbrady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimbrady

The opposite of wrinkly is either pressed or smooth.

jimbrady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimbrady

Maybe the opposite of ironed-ish is crumpled-ish?

RagsLax4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RagsLax4

what is it with people making a rude comment as their first post? i have seen it so many times before....

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz

why am I not shocked to see Nebraska solid gold?

moviemogul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moviemogul

It took me a second, but it was sold out yesterday when I wanted to buy, so I am getting it now.

I cracked up when I first saw it.

amanda0730

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amanda0730

I don't understand how people figure just because they don't like the design, nobody did. Ok, so you didn't vote for it. 600 other people did, and they wanted to buy one.

Also, point of the derby was to come up with something funny and type it on to a shirt. Read the rules.

Another also, if you've only considered buying three designs in the last four months, maybe you should find somewhere else to shop that's more your style. Don't whine cause you're picky.

Nice shirt, woot. Democracy wins out. I bought one.

TheDreadling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheDreadling

Holy carp, the greenness of this shirt hurts my eyes.

I thought it was going to be a duller green, but it turns out it's freakin' neon.

Owwww

supersour

quality posts: 0 Private Messages supersour

I just ordered one and this is my first shirt to say.

Since I ordered on Sunday with overnight shipping then it would come tuesday?(most likely). Oh and when do I know that its being shipped?

Great design! I'm buying one for my friend as a gift :]

eaglebeaky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eaglebeaky
TheDreadling wrote:Holy carp, the greenness of this shirt hurts my eyes.

I thought it was going to be a duller green, but it turns out it's freakin' neon.

Owwww

Well said. I received mine today... and all I'm gonna say is, the picture did NOT do justice to exactly how GREEEEEEEEN this shirt is. Darned thing practically glows in the dark. Owwww indeed.

I still like the design... but won't wear it nearly as much as I might've (if it had been the shade that I'd expected).

jamesjad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesjad

Got my shirt today. Love it. Very green, but that's fine by me.

Acorns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Acorns

How ironic, it was wrinkly when I got it.

chateaudebelves

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chateaudebelves

i'm a proud texan to have this shirt

jarteast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jarteast

Irony: Expect the Unexpected.
Wrinkley: Unexpect the Expected.

mekadeedra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mekadeedra

Can This shirt get reprinted cause I would love to buy it!!! Or is anyone looking to sell theirs?

krazyme62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krazyme62

Wish this shirt was for sale again! It's my favorite shirt that Woot has sold in the past four years!

spartaken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spartaken

I would buy this shirt again! Please reprint Woot!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

spartaken wrote:I would buy this shirt again! Please reprint Woot!

It's available via digital printing through our All Designs Shirt Catalog

Here's a direct link to the shirt

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

spartaken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spartaken
ThunderThighs wrote:It's available via digital printing through our All Designs Shirt Catalog

Here's a direct link to the shirt

ohh cool! in4one thanks much!

otomeanoyo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages otomeanoyo

[quote postid="5426440" user="ThunderThighs"]It's available via digital printing through our All Designs Shirt Catalog

How does the design come out with the digital printing? Is it visible? I know there were some issues on dark shirts where the design was harder to see.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
otomeanoyo wrote:How does the design come out with the digital printing? Is it visible? I know there were some issues on dark shirts where the design was harder to see.

On a lighter shirt color like this, it should be fine ... not that I have any direct experience, but there's enough contrast that I would presume they'd get it correct.

Right, shirt.woot DTG operator? ...