JadenKale

quality posts: 179 Private Messages JadenKale
Snapster wrote:Checked some order data a minute ago and... we have action!

Welcome to the shirt.woot club,

Australia

Switzerland

Czech Republic

Germany

France

United Kingdom

India

Japan

Netherlands

Norway

New Zealand

Awesome!!! And you know Mihalis will love this if she ends up back in Australia again.

mihalis aya wrote:My Aussie friends are totes excited. Especially that pesky girlfriend of mine. YAY! There is hope of woot shirts in a significant minority of the world!

see, this is why I read every post... I hate commenting and missing stuff like this XP

mihalis aya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya

We're not sure where I'll end up right now. Somewhere in Central Asia is looking likely (peace corps), but definitely not on the shipping list.

Amsel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amsel

Hi,

I can't change my account to my german adress, I'm just able to choose between the US States

Graye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Graye
Amsel wrote:Hi,

I can't change my account to my german adress, I'm just able to choose between the US States

Try e-mailing service@woot.com, you're more likely to get help from them that way than a response in the forums =)

seth6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seth6

Great news. I hope they decide to make woot and sellout the same way. Even with all customs and shipping it would be worth buying in EU. Or woot.eu instead.

mrileyatwoot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrileyatwoot

Staff

Amsel wrote:Hi,

If you're trying to register and fill out all the information (both required and optional), this could be where you're experiencing the problem. We are working on getting this fixed however in the meantime you can just enter the required information for registration (which should just be the username, email address and password), then you can put the rest in once you have completed the registration process and go to make the purchase.

If you need further assistance, feel free to write us at service@woot.com. Thanks for Wooting!

Riley

littlejetties

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlejetties

I smell a global derby theme in our midst.

laurw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laurw
auggie24 wrote:I'd trade Uruguay for almost any country...

Hey! Uruguay is cool!
Anyway im gonna buy all

wutiannan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wutiannan

Add china plz, we need woot shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! llo

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24
wutiannan wrote:Add china plz, we need woot shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! llo

I'm sure this one would have made it past the postal censors:

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24
laurw wrote:Hey! Uruguay is cool!
Anyway im gonna buy all

Well, the people are cool, but the country is definitely hot.

leecetheartist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leecetheartist

Australia! Hooray! And the postage is reasonable!

If you like mythical animals, enjoy browsing my site! All of the work is my own. Why, yes, I've been doing this for a while now, why do you ask? If you're looking for my Woot entries they're here at my other site. Thank you for your interest!

suanie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suanie

Malaysia. Please?

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Please, please, please add Bolivia.

catjedi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catjedi

i'm from singapore too! and i wanna buy a WOOT! shirt!!! come on add us!!

morsomtnavn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morsomtnavn

Heh, just realized I have been drooling on shirts thinking I couldnt order after this was implemented. Tried to order shirts to Norway somewhere around the 15th of May. Obviously with no luck.

Never caught the international shipping announcement, and just keept on weeping for the cool shirts turning up daily, wich I would never get my grubby hands on >_>

Wellwell, no one to blame but myself. Lost a couple I really wanted cause of my ignorance, but now I wont ever have to go shirtless again. Yay!

dabluekey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dabluekey

Taiwan is not a country

schneckerl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schneckerl

question: what are the international wooters' experience regarding shipping time?

i ordered my "Woolloomoo Way" on june 20th and would like to be able to estimate when it is going to make its way to austria.. not being impatient..

christdj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christdj
schneckerl wrote:question: what are the international wooters' experience regarding shipping time?

i ordered my "Woolloomoo Way" on june 20th and would like to be able to estimate when it is going to make its way to austria.. not being impatient..

darn good question....I think I'm still waiting

Dan

schneckerl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schneckerl
schneckerl wrote:question: what are the international wooters' experience regarding shipping time?

got back from holiday and found my shirt! took something like 4 weeks.. can live with that..

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

Didn't even know woot had expanded the international shipping.

Exciting to see Spain on the list. My husband's family (at least the more youthful ones) can now be involved with the Woot craze!

Exciting change Woot!!

rom

quality posts: 54 Private Messages rom

Philippines please! or at least accept philippine-based billing addresses..

jaireaux

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jaireaux

That's a real shame. I have a friend in Penang, Maylaysia that has her shirts shipped to my house. Two or three times a year I find someone headed that way and I load them down with shirts. Oh, well. Woot's just helping me stay close to my international friends...right?

gholt121

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gholt121

How about APO/FPO shipping?? I know that there are a lot of US military overseas that would LOVE shirts...

x1 x2

Proud Woot!er since 2005.

timques

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timques

Will we be able to buy stuff from woot to be shipped to Puerto Rico?

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
timques wrote:Will we be able to buy stuff from woot to be shipped to Puerto Rico?

Edit: theghotiman pwned me.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

ktee202

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ktee202

Great move, woot!

But, but, but: why not Singapore? My friends there are great woot supporters!

Hope to see in the AMENDED list soooooooooooooooon... : )

theghotiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theghotiman
timques wrote:Will we be able to buy stuff from woot to be shipped to Puerto Rico?

eHalcyon wrote:It's not on the list, so I don't think so. At least not at this time.

Snapster wrote:Shirt.woot started serving Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico back in February at no additional charge: http://shirt.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=4057, though there is no overnight option for them.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
theghotiman wrote:stuff

Ok, you win this round. XP

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

dihatensor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dihatensor

and romania, why not? is it because it starts with an R? You can call it omania as well, but send us t-shirts too...pleeease

zulusafari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zulusafari

Bummer, not one African country. Not one country on the entire continent.

AtopMtOlympus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AtopMtOlympus
schneckerl wrote:got back from holiday and found my shirt! took something like 4 weeks.. can live with that..

Interesting... I'm in Austria too (Vorarlberg) and I got my first shirt in about two weeks...

EDIT: First and third shirt came in about two weeks. Second shirt took a full six weeks. It was a super nice surprise as it's now out of print and I was convinced it had been lost for good. Though it may have been lost temporarily as the packaging had definitely seen better days... Better late than never, that's for sure. Thanks Woot!

Xkavanger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xkavanger

Why didn't I see this a while back? I would have gotten a few by now. D:

Slow me is slow. :<

Focx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Focx

And please fix the international shipping address input. When registering, one can't enter the correct international data right now, as there is no country drop-down menu. But: the country list appears once you try to buy something and reach the "confirm data" page right before buying!

caznaran

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caznaran

Why Uruguay and not Peru?

malique

quality posts: 0 Private Messages malique

singapore!!

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
caznaran wrote:Why Uruguay and not Peru?

I may be moving to Uruguay. I'm glad it's on the list. I was in Bolivia where I couldn't get shirts. I hated that.

Sati

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati

Maybe if I wasn't watching these in the middle of the night from my phone I'd have been clever enough to notice that international shipping has been available on T's for TEN months now. Geesh! Anway, thanks so much Woot! This is great news for me as an American expat living in Sweden

katfin25

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katfin25
auggie24 wrote:I'd trade Uruguay for almost any country...

But my brother lives in Uruguay half the year!

Do you like beer? Then check out
brewlimination.com

Do NOT EVER purchase Bella Terra Cosmetics!

Fduch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fduch

>because we Americans can barely find our own country on a world map
Yeah man, dats cuz mine is bigga than yours.
vs.