Foo228


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Foo228
Re: Summer at the Beach



love the style, gmv

Foo228


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Foo228
Re: Summer Break Means Staying Inside



great shirt, hope it gets "in the fog"

btw, gmv

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
Re: Heat Wave



Resubbed to fix issues with colors.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

Foo228


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Foo228
Re: SunBite



llo, you'd for sure got looks for wearing this (gmv and hopefully gmp)

NeoNcP


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoNcP
crayzass1 wrote:ok, song is stuck in my head now. GMV


great song

toe2254


quality posts: 0 Private Messages toe2254
superspryte wrote:No worries. The next best thing to not making a mistake is admitting it was a mistake and fixing it. Until woot becomes perfect I can live with the system they've got. ^_^



i'm not saying they have to be perfect, but if they really want to fix this problem, they'll hire someone who isn't brain dead to stand at the end of the dryer to pull the rejects out and replace them before the design is taken off the press. that way customers don't have to wait till the design is reprinted (if it ever is). which results in fewer complaints and happier customers. with the added bonus of a reputation for doing quality printing.

hstrawser


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hstrawser
Re: Heat Wave



Cool design, but it looks too large on the shirt for my liking. GMV anyway.

gtiger


quality posts: 1 Private Messages gtiger
Re: A Clear Summer Night



perfect evening -- calm, cool and quiet, so far!

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
Re: Face of Agony on Summer Themed Object



You probably shouldn't vote for this.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

tamaralynnjones


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tamaralynnjones
Re: Summer Lovin'



Everyone with a kid should vote for this one! Women's sizes fit my kids just fine....

Webfoot08


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Webfoot08
Schrobblehead wrote:You probably shouldn't vote for this.



Yeah, but I did.

Webfoot08


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Webfoot08
Re: Fire in the Hole



Oh, man. I like this! GMV.

theghotiman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages theghotiman
Re: Strawberry Ninja Lemonade



This shirt makes little to no sense to me. Yet, I can not look away. I must have it. GMV.

kaavren86


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaavren86

as long as the text isn't on the finished shirt I LOVE it!

WeezTheJuice


quality posts: 0 Private Messages WeezTheJuice
Webfoot08 wrote:Oh, man. I like this! GMV.


Thanks!

theghotiman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages theghotiman
Re: Help I'm Burning



There is nothing I don't like about this.

erinsillart


quality posts: 0 Private Messages erinsillart
VOTE Catchin' Waves N Rays


This is a design after my own heart! I would definately wear it! Nice!

doogfood


quality posts: 0 Private Messages doogfood

WOW this is incredibly awesome! The Japanese style face matches nicely in the design. Well executed!

mjc613


quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

Love the contrast in both this and your lemonade shirts.

CarbonHyperbole


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CarbonHyperbole
Re: Summertime



Easily my favorite so far. Best of luck!

heartluce


quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
Re: The Summer-ai



I still think this design is brilliant, but love it even more the more I look at the details! Would love to be able to buy it. Amazing work, rglee.

hunterkiller25


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hunterkiller25
Re: Summer Goddess



I don't often comment on designs...

But I love it and you GMV.

GravityJMB


quality posts: 5 Private Messages GravityJMB
Re: Am I The Only One Concerned?



^Thanks! I thought this one was pretty darn 'wearable'... and I love how the tiki's expression came out.

Andy47240


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: I LOVE the summer!


I could relate to this growing up. AC is my friend.



kylemittskus


quality posts: 232 Private Messages kylemittskus
tgentry wrote:Yeah this is definitely an anti-war, pro-ice cream shirt. My original title was Bomb Pops not Bombs.



That's exactly where I took it and I really like the twist on the old cliche, ____ not bombs. A fantastic shirt. But I still want the prospector shirt! I will buy this one too though.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

jmd161616


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmd161616
Re: I am the Waterpark



Lots of terrific designs this week. Voted for several but this one is my favorite. Love the design and colors on the shirt
p.s. I love Edgar's designs and this one didn't remind me of his at all. I think this is quite different.

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
AGrant311 wrote:Okay, I wouldn't have even clicked on the thumbnail for this one, if I hadn't have read JadenKale's comments in another posting. I came back to this and clicked to see the whole design, and you know what? I totally love this! This is fantastic!



Nice to see that my 3am ramblings turned into some good votes for Mihalis

musclesmurf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages musclesmurf

Hmmm... I think the shirt screams summertime, not the lazy-afternoon-by-the-pool summertime, but the it's-hot-outside-so-get-up-and-DO-somthing summertime. The totem is very busy, which is indicative of a restless mind and not so idle hands. Or it could all be the product of a madman. Garza, its a great shirt.

gacibula


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gacibula

Oh Noez another Cho shirt... maybe I should be like those other 5 really cool people who always bash Cho and call him a copycat blah blah blah.

People until you can make a shirt that continually gets up into the fog... then grow some and stop crying.

People don't vote for a shirt because it's Cho, people vote for the shirt because it's usually a b@d @$$ shirt. I personally think this shirt is funny, and have helped it up into the fog... however I don't think I will find myself in enough situations to actually wear this shirt... but I still might buy it... I don't know. Lemme go find 10$.

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
toe2254 wrote:i'm not saying they have to be perfect, but if they really want to fix this problem, they'll hire someone who isn't brain dead to stand at the end of the dryer to pull the rejects out and replace them before the design is taken off the press. that way customers don't have to wait till the design is reprinted (if it ever is). which results in fewer complaints and happier customers. with the added bonus of a reputation for doing quality printing.



To their defense, I had a slight misprint on my one Nessie shirt, and I immediately emailed them with my issue. I offered to return the misprint and 2 days from that email, I received a replacement. It's far easier and more cost effective for them to pull a new shirt than pay someone to stand there and watch 2000 + shirts come off the line. Hopefully that wooter did what I did and requested a new one.

I understand your strong position on the way it's handled, but they aren't creating this for a small shirt shop. The instant gratification of woot's customers needs to be fulfilled so the quality level does end up suffering just a tiny bit. I ordered 6 Nessie shirts, and only 1 had any type of blemish. I also ended up having my mother, brother and a slew of friends buy shirts without problems. So to me, since they easily fixed the issue, it isn't so bad. And besides, we got off topic once you saw that picture. My reason for posting that was not EXACTLY to show that it misprinted. It was to show that it misprinted so you could see the extra white base layer under the rest of the ink.

daveblock


quality posts: 0 Private Messages daveblock

Best shirt yet

daveblock


quality posts: 0 Private Messages daveblock

Bomb Pops and Fudge Bombs were the only thing off the truck I'd eat as a kid. Great shirt.

AGrant311


quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
Re: Face of Agony on Summer Themed Object



And I'm voting for it, too.

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Hummingbird (baby blue)



Lhyzz, resubbing them so the comments are no longer associated with them doesn't change the fact that you live traced the
hummingbird I posted last night.

It really would have been nice to see you take on the challenge with a design of your own. Taking the photo without permission will only end up getting the 3 versions rejected.

ansharp


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
Re: Which flavor for you, kiddo?



My grandfather is an icee man, and this shirt is a tribute to him. I know how happy and refreshed I feel after drinking one of his icees, and I think it's wonderful that he and many others get to bring that happiness to so many children and adults during the hottest months of the year.

Today's flavors: Blueberry, Pina Colada, Watermelon, and Lime!

toe2254


quality posts: 0 Private Messages toe2254
JadenKale wrote:To their defense, I had a slight misprint on my one Nessie shirt, and I immediately emailed them with my issue. I offered to return the misprint and 2 days from that email, I received a replacement. It's far easier and more cost effective for them to pull a new shirt than pay someone to stand there and watch 2000 + shirts come off the line. Hopefully that wooter did what I did and requested a new one.

I understand your strong position on the way it's handled, but they aren't creating this for a small shirt shop. The instant gratification of woot's customers needs to be fulfilled so the quality level does end up suffering just a tiny bit. I ordered 6 Nessie shirts, and only 1 had any type of blemish. I also ended up having my mother, brother and a slew of friends buy shirts without problems. So to me, since they easily fixed the issue, it isn't so bad. And besides, we got off topic once you saw that picture. My reason for posting that was not EXACTLY to show that it misprinted. It was to show that it misprinted so you could see the extra white base layer under the rest of the ink.



unless they've gone completely automated (which i seriously doubt) there's already someone standing at the end of the dryer pulling them off the belt and stacking the shirts. is it too much to ask that they pay attention to what they're doing?

shan24


quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
Re: Help I'm Burning


I love this one! To me it pokes fun at the global warming hoohah. gmv

htebazile


quality posts: 1 Private Messages htebazile
Re: Star of the Grill (RESUB)



*sigh*
Loved it on the side, and on green.

kylemittskus


quality posts: 232 Private Messages kylemittskus
gacibula wrote:Oh Noez another Cho shirt... maybe I should be like those other 5 really cool people who always bash Cho and call him a copycat blah blah blah.

People until you can make a shirt that continually gets up into the fog... then grow some and stop crying.

People don't vote for a shirt because it's Cho, people vote for the shirt because it's usually a b@d @$$ shirt. I personally think this shirt is funny, and have helped it up into the fog... however I don't think I will find myself in enough situations to actually wear this shirt... but I still might buy it... I don't know. Lemme go find 10$.



Why would you vote for a shirt you might not buy? The button doesn't say "I Like It"; it says "I'd Want One," meaning, I would buy one.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

AGrant311


quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
Re: Dog Days of Summer



Okay, I need this shirt. I can never find doggie shirts I like. They're either all breed-specific, which is okay for the Yorkie, but my mystery dog needs some glory, too. Yes, I know, this is a bizarre picture of them, but it's already hosted, so it was easy to post.