DaveCCK

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DaveCCK

Must not buy ... must not buy ... anniversary coming up ...

I bought.

If I cannot earn your respect, please allow me to purchase it from you.

SurplusHP

quality posts: 7 Private Messages SurplusHP

Don't wear this shirt in the airport. Bomb pops are serious there.

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski

i set an alarm (because i wasn't staying up til 1am), because i was sure this would have sold out by morning... first shirt in a couple months. sweet.

ivysaur29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ivysaur29

Loves the rustic colors. However, is broke.

dubdubdub

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dubdubdub
numbsinner wrote:I loves this. I wish Woot had child sized shirts since this would be perfect for my nephews.

I would buy more if child sizes were available. Thin again, I've only made 2 shirt.woot purchases so far so I don't know how much me saying that convinces anyone that there would be more sales worth the hassle.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
dubdubdub wrote:I would buy more if child sizes were available. Thin again, I've only made 2 shirt.woot purchases so far so I don't know how much me saying that convinces anyone that there would be more sales worth the hassle.

Please see the post on page 2 I made. The women's sizes can be used for children.

Amach06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amach06

Damn you tgent. i told myself i wasnt going to buy another Manos, the Hands of Fate.... yea that lasted a whole day. well i officialy have too many shirts. but great design anyways.

on a side note i just got Derek's shirt yesterday in the mail, and it came in a small box? is this something new. all my other shirts come in those woot bags....

Well there is always next year....

Mitamasan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Mitamasan
SuperNinja wrote:They were also sold as rocket pops.

I think that's what I've always seen.

Congrats on the win! I really liked the design.

Zarate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zarate

Man, but this is an awesome shirt! Wooting down on this, fool.

GGWilliams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GGWilliams

Really like the concept. The graphics seem a little sparse though. Should be a good seller.

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
Zarate wrote:Man, but this is an awesome shirt! Wooting down on this, fool.

Congrats T! This was the design I was rooting for. Very wearable. My kids have their ice cream truck radar turned on these days, so this totally fits in our house. A well-deserved win

Lucky30605

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lucky30605

What size would you order for a 10 year old boy, on the small side?

JadenKale

Lucky30605 wrote:What size would you order for a 10 year old boy, on the small side?

Check page 2. There's a post with photos for representation of sizes, but I'd gather, from my info, that you'd want WM or WL if you want him to wear it a few years.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

very nice, grats tg! in for 1

ninh8856

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ninh8856

Juuust missed out! Would've been a nice break from the asphalt.

Zealot69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zealot69

Truly inspired. First shirt.woot purchase

Lucky30605

JadenKale wrote:Check page 2. There's a post with photos for representation of sizes, but I'd gather, from my info, that you'd want WM or WL if you want him to wear it a few years.

In the time it took me to figure out sizes, sold out! Dammit! Print more shirts, make more money? I don't know. Woot seems to be using Nintendo's business model, don't make enough Wii Fits to go around and people will buy them even if they don't want them.

I'm angry.

JadenKale

Lucky30605 wrote:In the time it took me to figure out sizes, sold out! Dammit! Print more shirts, make more money? I don't know. Woot seems to be using Nintendo's business model, don't make enough Wii Fits to go around and people will buy them even if they don't want them.

I'm angry.

Don't be angry, it'll be for sale again tomorrow. That link on page one near the thumbnail, that's your link to buy it after midnight.

ritsuke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ritsuke

soothedbyrainfall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soothedbyrainfall

Well done sir and congrats on the quick sell out! ::doffs hat::

soothedbyrainfall.net

jwink

quality posts: 39 Private Messages jwink

My first woot in over a month, nicely done!

Follow me on Twitter
Blooging away

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

congrats on the win and the sellout, tgentry!

I'm glad I managed to (barely) stay up late enough to grab 2!

Make popsicles, not war this summer.

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

jerc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerc

I definitely would've been in for one. That's great.
Do the bombers run on liquid Schwartz?

w00ts: 14
sellout.w00ts: 15
shirt.w00ts: 2
w00t wage: $205.95

I'm sorry. I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Lucky30605

JadenKale wrote:Don't be angry, it'll be for sale again tomorrow. That link on page one near the thumbnail, that's your link to buy it after midnight.

So they're making more? Will they still be $10? And the link you are talking about, you mean the little underlined number near the picture of the shirt?

Thanks for your help. I thought the boy cousins would like this for the summer.

jwink

quality posts: 39 Private Messages jwink
chichowduckie wrote:I'll second you on that. Sorry but in my opinion, it's just the same truck copy&pasted twice and the popsicles a bunch more...

That and I notice at this time, no one has bought 3 of them and only 5% have bought two...

It's not the same truck, look at the perspecitve of each one though the windshield and the logos on the side, each one looks to be unique as is the same with some of the pops.

Follow me on Twitter
Blooging away

boaz38

quality posts: 2 Private Messages boaz38
JadenKale wrote:yeah but they really are called bomb pops which makes a fun pun with the bombers.

very cool website..i'm irish, now only if my wife were italian! like your originality jaden

JadenKale

Lucky30605 wrote:So they're making more? Will they still be $10? And the link you are talking about, you mean the little underlined number near the picture of the shirt?

Thanks for your help. I thought the boy cousins would like this for the summer.

How it works is, the first day has a limited (2000) amount of prints they sell for $10. No more first day prints can be purchased once sold out. After midnight the day of the first sale, you click that link (yes, the 4 digits) and it will take you to a sale page to purchase the shirt again. Since it's no longer a first day print, the price is $15 but the designer makes $2 from every shirt sold after the first day. So, you may be paying a little more, but you'll be helping the designer.

sailstud25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailstud25
WootBot wrote:
Sellout time: Friday, May 30, 2008, 7:50:10 AM Central Time

Oh man... I figured it'd sell out on me, but if I'd have had my head on straight and checked right when I got in to work, I probably could've had one. Not sure if I'll fork over the extra $5 later. :-/

Hmm, just went in for 3 Randoms, when I haven't bought any shirts lately (although still checking frequently) so what are the chances of liking them!?! Oh well, couldn't pass up the mystery!
...a number of shirts on teetrade.com

Lucky30605

JadenKale wrote:How it works is, the first day has a limited (2000) amount of prints they sell for $10. No more first day prints can be purchased once sold out. After midnight the day of the first sale, you click that link (yes, the 4 digits) and it will take you to a sale page to purchase the shirt again. Since it's no longer a first day print, the price is $15 but the designer makes $2 from every shirt sold after the first day. So, you may be paying a little more, but you'll be helping the designer.

OK, got it. Thanks. From $30 for 3 to $45 for 3. I will have to think on it. I will gauge interest from my little dude and see if the extra $15 would make us the heroes of summer with the cousins. It's all about who the coolest Auntie and Uncle pair is.....right?

JadenKale

boaz38 wrote:very cool website..i'm irish, now only if my wife were italian! like your originality jaden

*gawks* l o l... thanks boaz!... wasn't expecting a compliment this morning. I'm kinda out of it today (wasn't feelin' too hot yesterday, but I still stayed up all night designing... again. I must be insane because I was up the night before watching the derby intently.)

JadenKale

Lucky30605 wrote:OK, got it. Thanks. From $30 for 3 to $45 for 3. I will have to think on it. I will gauge interest from my little dude and see if the extra $15 would make us the heroes of summer with the cousins. It's all about who the coolest Auntie and Uncle pair is.....right?

*giggles* I know exactly what you mean!... Well, if you are on the fence, watch for the next 2 derby winners (2nd place posts tonight, and 3rd place posts Saturday night). The top 4, in no particular order are posted in the BLOG. We don't know which of the final 3 are going to be printed until the night they post.

CharleneO

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CharleneO

I would love to have this shirt! But I rarely wear t-shirts...I sure wish these awesome designs came on tank tops...

adion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adion

Wow, a sellout by 9:30. I've never seen such a feat. Good thing I didn't hesitate.

BOChunter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BOChunter

seriously, sold out! would have been nice.

JadenKale

adion wrote:Wow, a sellout by 9:30. I've never seen such a feat. Good thing I didn't hesitate.

actually it sold out before 8am CST.

edit: mistype.

adion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adion
JadenKale wrote:actually it sold out before 8pm CST.

Surely you mean 8am, unless I've gone through a time traveling wormhole without realizing. Happens all the time.

potatohead

quality posts: 0 Private Messages potatohead

an instant classic

the signers of the multinational cluster bomb treaty should all get one free, woot.

JadenKale

adion wrote:Surely you mean 8am, unless I've gone through a time traveling wormhole without realizing. Happens all the time.

ROFL Lack of sleep = mistype. L O L yes, A.M.

supernerdcait

quality posts: 1 Private Messages supernerdcait

Aww, sold out. Definitely will be shelling out the extra $5 for one of these next week. Congrats, tgentry!

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp

Congrats, TG! This is a wonderful summer design and deserved its first-place finish.

I foresee lots of people wearing this on the 4th of July. I'll definitely be one of them!