krizzap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krizzap

NNOOOO! HOW DID I MISS THIS?! figures the one time i dont check at 10:30pm...

Sirguynate

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Sirguynate
chichowduckie wrote:I'll second you on that. Sorry but in my opinion, it's just the same truck copy&pasted twice and the popsicles a bunch more...

That and I notice at this time, no one has bought 3 of them and only 5% have bought two...

WoW. Really? Too bad for you :P

Sirguynate

tabrazinski wrote:i set an alarm (because i wasn't staying up til 1am), because i was sure this would have sold out by morning... first shirt in a couple months. sweet.

And you were correct. :P

Sirguynate

Lucky30605 wrote:OK, got it. Thanks. From $30 for 3 to $45 for 3. I will have to think on it. I will gauge interest from my little dude and see if the extra $15 would make us the heroes of summer with the cousins. It's all about who the coolest Auntie and Uncle pair is.....right?

llo; Probably an awesome parent right there :D

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Thanks everyone for the positive response and quick sellout!

orionschmidt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orionschmidt
JadenKale wrote:buy it later this week/beginning of next week for $15

Where?

tgentry

Staff

orionschmidt wrote:Where?

It will be here starting tomorrow I believe.

orionschmidt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orionschmidt
tgentry wrote:It will be here starting tomorrow I believe.

Thanks!

nutmeg9

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nutmeg9

Coincidentally, I clicked on this while actually eating a bomb pop, although considering how addicted I am to the bomb pop, it really isn't that coincidental. Alas, though, the shirt is sold out. Drat!

eatingbrains

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eatingbrains

.....I was too tired when I got home to buy this, and now, I am suffering. Sold Out. Gahh..

eviljelly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eviljelly

This is pretty amazing. I'm glad I was up at midnight to snatch one up

jaycous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaycous

argh. Bummed I missed it but that's how it goes. I liked the derby this week. It was fun. This is a great design!

elementsunknown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elementsunknown
tgentry wrote:Thanks everyone for the positive response and quick sellout!

tgentry. your shirt rules! Please keep the beautiful graphic designed shirts coming! I hope shirt.woot commissions you soon to grace us with some new hotness!

ruthsdad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ruthsdad

This is the only one I voted for, and I fell asleep early last night. Naturally...sold out.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

Congratulations on the quick sellout. I don't think I've seen one go out that fast in a while.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

BetterThanTheRest

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BetterThanTheRest
eHalcyon wrote:Voting for the last derby was over 12 hours ago. The fox shirt you're talking about finished 17th (if I remember correctly). But the fox will be returning in the next derby with a puppy friend and some typographical humour...

I like the fox, but not the dog... hahaha.

Odds are, I probably already bought today's Shirt Woot... hahaha. I <3 Threadless :D If you need discounts for TL, just PM me! I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THREADLESS, I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM, I DO NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THEM. I JUST LIKE GOOD LOOKING DESIGNER SHIRTS AND I LIKE PAYING GOOD PRICES !!!

eHalcyon

BetterThanTheRest wrote:I like the fox, but not the dog... hahaha.

Aww. Please vote anyway! XP

Amach06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amach06
adion wrote:Wow, a sellout by 9:30. I've never seen such a feat. Good thing I didn't hesitate.

Fable's plan b shirt sold out in like an hour or something redic like that.

Well there is always next year....

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski
Amach06 wrote:Fable's plan b shirt sold out in like an hour or something redic like that.

i think the fastest i remember was in under 10 min. aaah.. back in the olden days...

ABHolt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ABHolt

Looks like I picked a good one for my first woot shirt!!

eHalcyon

Amach06 wrote:Fable's plan b shirt sold out in like an hour or something redic like that.

Less shirts were sold on the first day back then. Now it's 2000.

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth

i dont really like the shirt, but i do like the design.

especially the fact thats its not a simple copy and paste.

eaglebeaky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eaglebeaky

Awww... I can't believe I missed this one. Great shirt. Looks like another woot-shirt that I'll be spending $15 for later on. Well worth it, if I can get one.

:-)

kylemittskus

quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus
theghotiman wrote:This would be the second tgentry shirt I own if only The Prospector had made it out of the Quitter derby. As it stands, I am glad to call this one mine. I absolutely, positively, love it and cannot wait to wear it.

I still lament that that shirt didn't make it. Resubmit every single derby until it is printed Travis! PLEASE!!!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

kylemittskus

jamesbottomtooth wrote:i dont really like the shirt, but i do like the design.

especially the fact thats its not a simple copy and paste.

WHAT?! You have something against a cotton AA shirt?

sidecarsally

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sidecarsally

this shirt makes me want a popsicle so bad ;]

fubaz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fubaz

Congrats. This is my second tgentry shirt!

hasdgfas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hasdgfas
kylemittskus wrote:WHAT?! You have something against a cotton AA shirt?

No, I think what he/she means is that they don't like it as a shirt, but they like it as a design.

kylemittskus

CharleneO wrote:I would love to have this shirt! But I rarely wear t-shirts...I sure wish these awesome designs came on tank tops...

Make it a tank top?

SaritaBeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SaritaBeth

but isn't it really 35 for 3 or 45 for 3? cause is free shipping with the reprints. so, if for example you are buying only one, its exactly the same price. its a little more for multiples, but you have free shipping.

ack. i was not signed in, so my quoting didn't work. but basically, the reprint is still a very good deal, cause the shipping is free. I have bought many MANY shirts that way, and some I paid the extra 5 for fast shipping and got it FAST, and others didn't and still got it pretty quick. but when you factor in the shipping, its not that much extra for reprints compared to getting them immediately.

and another Edgar gets printed:

Fiction vs. Non-Fiction

http://cameesa.com/buy/design/168/fiction-vs-non-fiction

eHalcyon

SaritaBeth wrote:but isn't it really 35 for 3 or 45 for 3? cause is free shipping with the reprints. so, if for example you are buying only one, its exactly the same price. its a little more for multiples, but you have free shipping.

ack. i was not signed in, so my quoting didn't work. but basically, the reprint is still a very good deal, cause the shipping is free. I have bought many MANY shirts that way, and some I paid the extra 5 for fast shipping and got it FAST, and others didn't and still got it pretty quick. but when you factor in the shipping, its not that much extra for reprints compared to getting them immediately.

You've got it slightly mixed up; if you live in the US and you don't mind waiting for delivery, it's $30 for three (as opposed to $45).

If you buy a shirt on the first day it is $10, free (but slow) shipping. If you want to get it shipped fast or if you don't live in the US, it's an extra $5 for shipping. After the first day, the shirt is $15, again with free (but slow) shipping. You have the same options as on the first day, so you can pay an extra $5 for overnight/international shipping.

If you buy multiples, it may be slightly cheaper per shirt because the shipping fee applies to the entire order.

SaritaBeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SaritaBeth
eHalcyon wrote:You've got it slightly mixed up; if you live in the US and you don't mind waiting for delivery, it's $30 for three (as opposed to $45).

If you buy a shirt on the first day it is $10, free (but slow) shipping. If you want to get it shipped fast or if you don't live in the US, it's an extra $5 for shipping. After the first day, the shirt is $15, again with free (but slow) shipping. You have the same options as on the first day, so you can pay an extra $5 for overnight/international shipping.

If you buy multiples, it may be slightly cheaper per shirt because the shipping fee applies to the entire order.

huh. ok then. my bad. I could have sworn I paid shipping on shirts I got the first day, but maybe I paid for fast ship. been too many shirts at this point, I can't keep up! XD I still think its worth it to support the artists. of course, I could be just saying that because I am hoping to get up enough nerve/get it together to actually enter a contest one of these days. :P

and another Edgar gets printed:

Fiction vs. Non-Fiction

http://cameesa.com/buy/design/168/fiction-vs-non-fiction

tgentry

Staff

Thanks again to all who voted/purchased/are planning to purchase this shirt. Please check out my entry for this week's derby:

pyromonkey2033

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyromonkey2033
blacksheepx wrote:This is such an awesome shirt. I really had to get it. Third shirt woot... second was the random shirt up a few nights ago. Love love love this one.

mine too!!! it was sold out though....so i had to wait til saturday at 12 am to get the second chance woot/

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski
pyromonkey2033 wrote:mine too!!! it was sold out though....so i had to wait til saturday at 12 am to get the second chance woot/

first shirt i've ever paid for shipping for.

sodathief

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sodathief

we called em missle pops

aerisique

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aerisique

My shirt just came about 5 minutes ago. Strangely enough, the package says overnight, even though I definitely didn't overnight it, and the tracking number I have still has "Carrier Notification Made" as the only status...
The trucks stand out very clearly compared to the cranberry shirt (clearer than shown on the online template), but the outlines are inconsistent. The lines making up the wings of the 2nd and 3rd trucks pretty much blend into the shirt. Bomb pops are fine though.

Gorgeous shirt otherwise, thanks for printing this!

bloczyns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bloczyns

Just got mine too. The orange looks super great on the cranberry shirt (never thought I would say that!) but the thinner lines on the second and third trucks are very inconsistent. I have a MXL, WXL and WS- it is especially noticeable on the two women's shirts.

thewronggrape

quality posts: 49 Private Messages thewronggrape

Got mine - WS - very happy despite some lack of detail in the lines of the trucks (as mentioned above). Here's some pics:

With flash:

No flash:

Detail:

gothamz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gothamz

2nd woot and 1st woot shirt, I love it. It looks great, shipping was really quick, and I like how it works on many levels....for me atleast.