eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
JadenKale wrote:Grats on the sell out Cho!

That took longer than I thought it would.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

twallis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twallis
JadenKale wrote:Grats on the sell out Cho!

What she said

edit: oops posted under hubby's name by accident!
~soothedbyrainfall

Mysteriouskk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mysteriouskk

Is woot going to sell this shirt again?

jamescho84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamescho84

ppreciate the sellout guys!

jamescho84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamescho84
Mysteriouskk wrote:Is woot going to sell this shirt again?

it'll be up for sale after midnight tonight central - you'll see an ongoing sale link in the discussion thread for this shirt.

eHalcyon

jamescho84 wrote:it'll be up for sale after midnight tonight central - you'll see an ongoing sale link in the discussion thread for this shirt.

Linked. But you won't be able to buy it until after midnight tonight.

d4nowar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages d4nowar
ahoyhoy wrote:If it had the "When life gives you lemons..." tagline somewhere on the shirt, I would get it. As it is now, it doesn't seems as funny.

If cho would have done that, I'm sure the majority of people who bought the shirt wouldn't have...

Text generally ruins good shirts.

eHalcyon

d4nowar wrote:If cho would have done that, I'm sure the majority of people who bought the shirt wouldn't have...

Text generally ruins good shirts.

The shirt would also have been rejected as the Summer derby had a no-text rule.

jdog2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdog2
thesnoo wrote:When god gives you lemons you... FIND A NEW GOD!!

Introducing GODBERRY KING OF THE JUUUUUICE!

djthebandit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djthebandit

Damn it I missed it!! That's what I get for not checking regularly... this shirt is awesome!

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

WTG on the sellout, JC. Keep 'em coming!

boyb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boyb

When Life Gives you Lemons…..Kill them...

gengen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gengen

The yellow on this looks like lint from the green shirt got stuck on it... But I'm happy I have the shirt anyway!

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby

Heh, I had a few people out of the blue this weekend to tell me how awesome this shirt was -- kudos on a fantastic design!

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

dubdubdub

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dubdubdub
gengen wrote:The yellow on this looks like lint from the green shirt got stuck on it... But I'm happy I have the shirt anyway!

I think the design was printed a little thin for the light colors on dark shirt maybe. The orange is showing green too. I'm hoping it doesn't fade in the wash...

I only have a few woot shirt purchases so I don't really know what to expect on print quality or how well the print holds up to spin cycle. Other than the green shirt showing through a bit, my wife really likes the shirt.

cyradis2003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyradis2003
dubdubdub wrote:I think the design was printed a little thin for the light colors on dark shirt maybe. The orange is showing green too. I'm hoping it doesn't fade in the wash...

I only have a few woot shirt purchases so I don't really know what to expect on print quality or how well the print holds up to spin cycle. Other than the green shirt showing through a bit, my wife really likes the shirt.

I have picked up like 10 or so and they do pretty well in the wash in my experience. (I was everything in cold/cold)

This one is a bit too light on the printing - you can barely see their little faces but I still love it and it still makes me happy when I wear it to the gym.

I have washed my lemon shirt about 4 times so far with no noticeable color changes.

host47

quality posts: 1 Private Messages host47

Keep Woot's Servers Alive: host47.com/woot

popcornloverxoxo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages popcornloverxoxo

i love this shirttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! its awesome!!!! hahaha...can someone plzzzzz tell me how to order these shirts??? cuz i wanna order it b4 it is sold out!!! plzzz

ebport

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ebport

Please, please, please start making this T-shirt again. We love it and we missed our chance to buy it the first time around!

killabean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages killabean

Anyone wanna sell me a medium size of this shirt?

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars
killabean wrote:Anyone wanna sell me a medium size of this shirt?

Try teetrade.org

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

lovehatesex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lovehatesex

I bought one of these, and it was ruined with hair color... if you know where I can get this in a 2x PLEASE send me a message!!!!... Or I would also completely consider buying your gently used one, as long as it's 2x.

Lets just say I've bought a good deal of crap on here, that I probably could've gone without haha!

d4nowar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages d4nowar

I get such great reactions when people notice the horrified little face on the last lemon.

dovy6

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dovy6

I want this shirt so badly. ANY chance of a re-reprint?

wait... what?

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

dovy6 wrote:I want this shirt so badly. ANY chance of a re-reprint?

Very sorry, once it's been reckoned, there's no reprintin'. You can always try to find it on teetrade.org and if not there, the shirt.woot forums (random shirt threads and others) seem to be a good place to initiate a trade with someone else.