Chessiesmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chessiesmom

I'm not much into blogging and posting, but I love this shirt. First because it was orange ( and with marshmellows no less) and second because I am a slight bit "jad(en)ed". Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun.
Love ya Bets! - Ma

I too, would love to see Zenne's blue shirt printed. Maybe Woot could have four winners and re-align the prize structure. They would still have the suspense of who got what place from the fog, but the top four would then be honored. Too often a really classy design goes by the wayside. Just a thought- not criticizing or complaining.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Chessiesmom wrote:I'm not much into blogging and posting, but I love this shirt. First because it was orange ( and with marshmellows no less) and second because I am a slight bit "jad(en)ed". Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun.
Love ya Bets! - Ma

I too, would love to see Zenne's blue shirt printed. Maybe Woot could have four winners and re-align the prize structure. They would still have the suspense of who got what place from the fog, but the top four would then be honored. Too often a really classy design goes by the wayside. Just a thought- not criticizing or complaining.

Thanks mom! damn... now ya made me all teary that you posted!

As it stands (and you should really read the blog section) Zenne was nominated for an Honorable Mention because of how popular her design was. This means she has a chance again in the Do-Over Derby. I can't wait to see who all makes the cut for that week.

And don't worry... I'll make sure you know when that is.

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Wow. Oh Burned came in the mail today, Tuesday, (and I didn't do overnight shipping). That was pretty speedy. I think I'll wear it tomorrow.
It looks really, really nice in reality. It's a good shade of orange and the image is really crisp (pun--marshmallows, burning, crispy...).

JadenKale

AGrant311 wrote:Wow. Oh Burned came in the mail today, Tuesday, (and I didn't do overnight shipping). That was pretty speedy. I think I'll wear it tomorrow.
It looks really, really nice in reality. It's a good shade of orange and the image is really crisp (pun--marshmallows, burning, crispy...).

YAY AGrant!! Mine came today as well. Get a pic if you can!!! I wore it to my meeting tonight. I got lots of compliments. Pics should be coming!

kalmakazee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalmakazee
JadenKale wrote:Thanks!!!

You're welcome and I hope that you win many more t-shirt derbys.

JadenKale

Here's the closeup of my shirt ladies and gents!!!! Please buy a shirt!!! And thank you everyone who's picked 1 or 2 or more up!

Chessiesmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chessiesmom

I'm sad. Mine still isn't here. I want to wear it when I go away.

Chronotrigga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chronotrigga

Got this today. My first woot shirt ever. Fits nice. Love the design. A+.

Cheapassgamer / Digitalpoint / Webhostingtalk

wootvan

quality posts: 63 Private Messages wootvan

NICE!! First in its first reckoning! congrats.

JadenKale

Chronotrigga wrote:Got this today. My first woot shirt ever. Fits nice. Love the design. A+.

Thanks!!!! I'm so shocked to be on top my first week!

ginaf20697

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ginaf20697

Grrrr! Mine shows delivered but it's no where to be found

eta-YAY It came today!

JadenKale

ginaf20697 wrote:Grrrr! Mine shows delivered but it's no where to be found

eta-YAY It came today!

Awesome!!! Glad everything is fine with the shirt order!

ellielaramee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ellielaramee

this shirt is totally coming to girl scout camp with me.

JadenKale

ellielaramee wrote:this shirt is totally coming to girl scout camp with me.

Awesome!!! I'm glad you like it!

jferguson78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jferguson78

My shirt was supposed to be delivered yesterday but got pushed back to today. Just checked the tracking number and now it says refused. Anyone know why it would have been "refused" and not left at my house?

JadenKale

jferguson78 wrote:My shirt was supposed to be delivered yesterday but got pushed back to today. Just checked the tracking number and now it says refused. Anyone know why it would have been "refused" and not left at my house?

I would email service@woot.com with your order number and ask them what the situation is. Another thing you can do is see if you can intercept it at the post office if you can still catch it.

drbane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drbane

Looks like the camp hyrule marshmallow game

hailfox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hailfox

In for 1. This shirt is hilarious / my first woot.

sfrodo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfrodo

ooooooooooooooooooooo man i love this shirt this is the very first shirt i bought off shirt woot i love it i am so sicked and can not wait until i get it also i am very disappointed it did not win 1st place but don't feel bad a lot of people love it

sfrodo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfrodo

hey congrats i love this shirt first one i have ever bought
p.s I'm new to shirt woot

JadenKale

sfrodo wrote:hey congrats i love this shirt first one i have ever bought
p.s I'm new to shirt woot

l o l awesome!!! I'm glad you like it!

bernie16wb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bernie16wb

I want to order 52 of these. I think I'll only get one though so my checking account doesn't cry.

JadenKale

bernie16wb wrote:I want to order 52 of these. I think I'll only get one though so my checking account doesn't cry.

L O L!!!! Seriously, why 52?? Not that I'm not flattered by the thought of you buying 52 of them.

prettynerdy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prettynerdy

I LOVE IT!

JadenKale

prettynerdy wrote:{snips best version of a woman in my shirt}

I LOVE IT!

That, Gentlemen, is the reason you need to buy this for your girlfriend. If you won't listen to the female artist, look at that picture... how awesome is that!!!

Kaija

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kaija
JadenKale wrote:
Here's the closeup of my shirt ladies and gents!!!! Please buy a shirt!!! And thank you everyone who's picked 1 or 2 or more up!

I've been wanting this shirt for a while & I'm so glad it's still available. It's a great shirt. I hope I have some spare cash soon to get one!! It's one of the few shirts I'd be willing to pay $15 for.

"Me like the Robert Downey Jr. of Cookies!" - Cookie Monster on the Colbert Report.

JadenKale

Kaija wrote:I've been wanting this shirt for a while & I'm so glad it's still available. It's a great shirt. I hope I have some spare cash soon to get one!! It's one of the few shirts I'd be willing to pay $15 for.

Thanks Kaija!!! I really appreciate that I'm glad people still enjoying my shirt

JadenKale

If you haven't purchased a shirt, this is the week to do so!!! Please pick up marshmallows for your next bonfire, cook-out, or end of the season camping trip!!!!

krhamit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krhamit

Still available on September first at 6:42 pm. Great for that campfire get-together, or backyard bbq. A real nice shirt for kids. Thanks.

JadenKale

krhamit wrote:Still available on September first at 6:42 pm. Great for that campfire get-together, or backyard bbq. A real nice shirt for kids. Thanks.

yeah! Thanks for pointing that out!!! it started out this week in 17th... It jumped up like crazy over the weekend. That may have something to do with the fact that Rumplo.com featured me on their main page this week

smokingredmoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smokingredmoon

love the shirt!!! wore it camping this past weekend.. here's a couple of pics!

JadenKale

Thanks Smoking!!!! Those are awesome!!! Come on guys and gals! This is the week to really help out and snag some!

Ryfiel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ryfiel

I nabbed one cause nothing this week jumped out on me. (First woot, and first week looking)

jaywoo2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaywoo2

This was my 1st woot, thx!

JadenKale

jaywoo2 wrote:This was my 1st woot, thx!

cool! Thanks jaywoo!

kizat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kizat

I bought one of these last week... I'm already starting my christmas shopping and the boyfriend has been going on and on about how he loves this shirt... he'll be thrilled :D

Don't you be wastin' all your money on syrup and honey because I'm sweet enough.

JadenKale

Thank you to everyone who's purchased a shirt or more! I can't thank you enough. My marshmallows had a wonderful run and I can only hope that I have another piece in the future that does as well, if not better.

JustJiggles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustJiggles

Anyone see the group of these that went out in the last Braille on Cookies on Red?

Pretty Snazzy!!!

thethatcher

quality posts: 3 Private Messages thethatcher

I was so sad when this shirt sold out! thought I would never get the chance to wear one....

of course something amazing happened and I got one in the random shirt bag. I love it and will wear it often.

superipod10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superipod10

This shirt was on iCarly! I LOVE THIS SHIRT I ALWAYS WHERE IT!