CardinalGoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardinalGoldstein

Interesting the variance in the comments about this shirt design. Vive la difference! As for me, I'll wait to see tomorrow's offering.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
NosferatuRed wrote:I love the design and everything...but with all the rainbows and stuff, I think my sexaulity as a straight male would be questioned!

They aren't actual rainbows though. I've never seen a CMYK rainbow before.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

goldnndrkness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldnndrkness

ive really been wanting a white shirt, i just dont think this one is gonna be it. the design is kinda cool, its just something i wouldnt wear on my person :b

Have these shirts in WS and are willing to sell? PM please!

Cassette Taps
Best thing since
Alice Paining Caterpillar

lunchboxbrain

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lunchboxbrain

congrats on the print, jacob!

WBBulldogs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WBBulldogs

Not one of my favorite designs. Really don't like the rainbows. It's just me though. Good job however!

Number of Woots: 2

blackmanoncampus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blackmanoncampus

i kind of like it but...i dont like rainbows..rainbow=girly

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski
Makalohee wrote:This is a great shirt!

And i would totally buy one if it wasn't going to make me look very g@y wearing it, but, alas, the multiple rainbows push it over the fence to the g@y side

great shirt for a girl though! if youre a girl, you should buy this. If youre a girl and you dont like this shirt...maybe you need better clothes.

i think you're a little confused... you see, when one little boy has special feelings for another little boy and they want to kiss and hold hands, we say that they are g@y... contrary to popular belief clothing choices do not define your masculinity or your gender, but way to be super heteronormative and end credence to stereotypes...

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
MKugs wrote:*giggles* Was just about to say the same thing. I think white shirts lwith screen print ook so cheap too.

Did you say that when this came out:

Because I can hardly call the design, nor the printing cheap looking in any way.

doulos2k

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doulos2k

Um... yeah. Not for me. White - ick. Blob - eh? And, "Draw More"? What!?

Screndan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Screndan

This shirt is terribly ugly. It looks like something a 3rd grader would wear as a smock in art class. Why does shirt woot like these designs vs. something that, I dunno, actually shows clever use of line and looks good on a person's body?

Am I being a party pooper?

Gutsuo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gutsuo

i am sorry to say that lately all the designs that have been picked up have been cartoonish and probably better for kid's shirts. Whatever happened to the good old Ts with abstract designs and simple illustrations

..When there is nothing left to burn you must set yourself on fire!!

jsellberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsellberg

i'm just really not fond of it. :/

photographer@doll studios

charitakisc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charitakisc

worst shirt I have seen in my entire life

bamaster

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bamaster

No, sir. I don't like it.

swooter1150

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swooter1150

Inky Say..."DO. NOT. WANT."

Woots:
  • Elvis, Talking Lips, RC Helicopters
  • Pistachios, Metro Triple Charger
  • BRAAAAIIINNNSSS! T
  • I No Longer Hear The Voices In My Head T
  • WarholBot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WarholBot

You guys are harsh. Thanks for the feedback though.

PermanentMarker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PermanentMarker

Hmmm. This shirt must be in recognition of the fact that as of last night, pleasantly upbeat marriage was legal in California? Nothing wrong with that, I'm just sayin'...

WarholBot

Also I considered the text might be a problem. But I was hoping it wouldnt be

jsmith08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsmith08

It's a really awesome design, too bad I don't draw or I'd buy it! Congrats to the artist

bsweber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bsweber

yes! i love it, great stuff warhol!!!

BetterThanTheRest

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BetterThanTheRest

Inky kinda looks like Pikachu.... hahaha.

Odds are, I probably already bought today's Shirt Woot... hahaha. I <3 Threadless :D If you need discounts for TL, just PM me! I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THREADLESS, I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM, I DO NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THEM. I JUST LIKE GOOD LOOKING DESIGNER SHIRTS AND I LIKE PAYING GOOD PRICES !!!

sstrunks5555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sstrunks5555

I really don't know why everyone is hating on this o.O Maybe it's because as an artist with an addiction to colors and childish things, it sticks out to me, but honestly, I just saw the design and bought it within like 3 seconds. <3 Don't listen to these angry, homophobic kids. Their horrid taste is evidenced by what wins these derbies, anyhow. *rolls eyes*

crocofish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crocofish

Interesting concept and colorful. Has the feel of sitting in a boring class and doodling. I think it is quite appropriate for a kid's shirt. I like the look of black and splashes of color on a white background, and this design looks like it works best on white. But if there is no pattern on the back, white shirts from behind appear to me like one is wearing just an undershirt.

paytonpuppy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paytonpuppy

possibly the least straight shirt yet

i just crapped my pants!

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
    paytonpuppy wrote:possibly the least straight shirt yet

Oh please.....

Carpe shirtem!

bamaster

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bamaster

Even though I think this is ugly (especially considering the coolness of some of his other work) it does remind me of No Face from Spirited Away. Remember that scene where No Face is chasing the girl and he's more like a big blob? Yeah.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Big Congrats Warhol, nice job

eviltiff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eviltiff

totally rad

antifolkhero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antifolkhero

Hah, all the nerds hate this shirt but the colorful crazy ones are the best (and the ones that get you the most compliments).

WarholBot

Thanks Again Woot!

I also wanna say thanks for adding links to items for sale at other sites. Most competition / designs sites wouldnt dare!

CardinalGoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardinalGoldstein

Yes, well that is really a clear demonstration of why w00t is cool, no? They do that sort of thing. They walk the walk to use that tired but appropriate description.

redstickman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages redstickman

two heaping tablespoons of awful.

daftvillain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daftvillain

I would never wear this, but that didn't keep me from wooting it for my little sister.

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce

Congrats Warhol. I'm a fan of your work and hope to see more.

millerboy8605

quality posts: 0 Private Messages millerboy8605

Not a fan at all.

WarholBot

Its a very mixed review. But looking through other designs, they all are.

WarholBot

JadenKale wrote:Very High school esc, Jacob! Grats on the print. I've gotta think about this one, because I used to doodle like that all the time

Come on! you know you want it

PedroLagossi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PedroLagossi

Congratulations Mr. WarholBot! Nice to see a design from a fellow San Diegan.

scgamecock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scgamecock

Bizarre. I don't get it.

thytemplar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thytemplar

wow - im really suprised by all of the really negative feedback - im a little unhappy about the white T but seeing as its supposed to be like its on looseleaf it cant go any other way.

i guess its kind of hit or miss.. but you could jut say "not for me" instead of "ugly. i hate it."

i personally love the text - its nerdtastic to match the shirt.
    and yes its a girly shirt.
    and yes us girls deserve shirts too.

i fell in love with this at first sight because first the drawing is adorable and quirky and second because i say this ALL THE TIME to my friends....

so DRAW MOARRRR!!!
    and BUY THIS SHIIIRTTT