soccerkrzy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soccerkrzy

Yay

thatwhomps420

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thatwhomps420

yea i had that problem with the shell fading away. lucky for me i love fabric paint! i made my own shell color and outlined it all in black. too bad it didn't come like that to begin with. awesome design tho.

p.s i dont think there really is a deep meaning to the shirt people. the poor guy has a crack in his shell!

anmllover86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anmllover86

I absolutely love this shirt. I'm sad i didn't really know abut shirt.woot then. :'-(

krismartin1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krismartin1

Is there no way to get this shirt again? I had it and absolutely loved it but accidently tore it right yhrough the picture. Makes me so sad. It was my fav shirt. Please let me know if there is a way. Thanks.

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

krismartin1 wrote:Is there no way to get this shirt again? I had it and absolutely loved it but accidently tore it right yhrough the picture. Makes me so sad. It was my fav shirt. Please let me know if there is a way. Thanks.

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain
krismartin1 wrote:Is there no way to get this shirt again? I had it and absolutely loved it but accidently tore it right yhrough the picture. Makes me so sad. It was my fav shirt. Please let me know if there is a way. Thanks.

OR try the NEW "all designs" section of shirt.woot. :-) $18, but you get to replace lost/damaged favorites. I confess, I wore this many times refurbishing my old condo, so it has some paint and stains on it. I may have to refresh it... on the other hand, it looks right this way, too.