AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Okay, this came the other day. I wore it today, but I'm not real happy about the placement of the lettuce head and the boat. The lettuce fits perfectly on one... Okay, I am a woman... You all can get the idea of where the lettuce is...

trishlyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trishlyn
AGrant311 wrote:Okay, this came the other day. I wore it today, but I'm not real happy about the placement of the lettuce head and the boat. The lettuce fits perfectly on one... Okay, I am a woman... You all can get the idea of where the lettuce is...

I am wearing it now and while I agree with the placement...it's not as bad as my orange on "Scurvy"! It is cute though!

Davinci1588

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Davinci1588

i looked it up and you can spell iceberg lettuce either way (iceburg or iceberg). i prefer iceberg, i think it would have made it more ironic... but i liked it anyways and bought one...

hyeongjoonkim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hyeongjoonkim

I got mine yesterday, and wore it all over town. I've already had a few comments about it, too!

Food shirts always make me feel special.

RyanMBlue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RyanMBlue

This was my first shirt.woot purchase, and I don't regret it. I have worn it twice now, and gotten great comments both times. Plus, it looks pretty snazzy!

Discobiscuits

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Discobiscuits

http://www.threadless.com/submission/105073/Harvest_Time

Did the guy who make this shirt make that one? They're really similar :\

nfran0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nfran0

I just heard about this site and wish this shirt was still around! I love it!!!

If anyone is selling theirs or finds it available somewhere PLEASE let me know!!

cincysurfer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cincysurfer

My brand new shirt from the Woot Catalog sales event has the incorrect spelling.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
cincysurfer wrote:My brand new shirt from the Woot Catalog sales event has the incorrect spelling.

How is it spelled? According to a post above:
"i looked it up and you can spell iceberg lettuce either way (iceburg or iceberg). i prefer iceberg, i think it would have made it more ironic... but i liked it anyways and bought one..."

I'm just hanging out, really.

cincysurfer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cincysurfer
inkycatz wrote:How is it spelled? According to a post above:
"i looked it up and you can spell iceberg lettuce either way (iceburg or iceberg). i prefer iceberg, i think it would have made it more ironic... but i liked it anyways and bought one..."

It is spelled "iceburg", which is not a correct spelling of anything. the original shirts started as "iceburg", were corrected to "iceberg", but somehow the catalog sale shirts were misprinted with the original misspelling.

i want the shirt pictured, the "iceberg" shirt.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cincysurfer wrote:It is spelled "iceburg", which is not a correct spelling of anything. the original shirts started as "iceburg", were corrected to "iceberg", but somehow the catalog sale shirts were misprinted with the original misspelling.

i want the shirt pictured, the "iceberg" shirt.

Strange. Seems that we lost that fix somewhere. I've alerted the shirt staff. Go ahead and email support@woot.com and let them know the background like you did here. Include your woot username and order number for faster service.

Update: they found the problem. We grabbed an old file as you probably figured. If you ordered this shirt via the Digital Catalog, you'll be getting a love letter from CS soon about fixing it up.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders