davnarglanzig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davnarglanzig
Re: Tilting at Windmills

I like it!!! It makes me think of George W. Quixote... Good work the Texan Oil Barren stereotype.

HotIceCream

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HotIceCream
Re: Pure Energy

finally a great binary code/hamburger shirt! also need it cuz my needlessly vegetarian friend promises to wear this shirt if it wins.

kindergartencow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kindergartencow

I like this one.. it's very creative!

sadart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sadart
kwilder wrote:I am a believer, so I am not against the idea of a religiously themed shirt, but without the title, I don't see how this shirt pertains to this derby specifically. I don't see how it is relevant to the theme in the actual shirt.

Maybe if you re-submit it with the "spiritual" energy more obvious, then it would work. Granted, the cross is spiritual energy, it just doesn't seem that energetic to me. But I may be wrong. Good luck!

Thanks for your comment. The spiritual energy to me is the "empty" cross. I realize it won't have that meaning to everyone. However, I was waiting for a derby to enter this design and chose this one.

hailfox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hailfox
Re: Things are tough all over

Just had Cell and Molecular Biology, this shirt is perfect/hilarious for my biology major self.

dopey5007

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dopey5007
Re: Particles

reminds me of the xXx (action movie) logo

~D

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
2thFairy wrote:I like it, but don't think it will print well.

I have reservations about that too. My "Patriot Wings" is now just a gray shirt - the design is completely gone after one or two wearing/washings.

cobolisdead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobolisdead
Re: Typical Weekday Morning

Just 9 more votes to go before you break the 100 barrier!

You can ride with me, or you can find your own path. Don't stab me in the back after I've cleared the way.

keelysiri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keelysiri
badTchap wrote:A twist on the traditional koi design. This little fish got a bit too much energy in his water!

I love this design! If it doesn't win you should totally sell it elsewere!

casey7725

quality posts: 0 Private Messages casey7725

Here is a lighter image of the design because it must have been darker than I thought

casey7725

casey7725

casey7725 wrote:

Here is a lighter image of the design the other one was showing up too dark

daedalusknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages daedalusknight
AdderYXU wrote:Where to start - your positive and negative signs are backwards both in relation to the battery as well as the power bar. Further the tube out the man's arse is clearly a violation of the no Flatulence rule.

Uhm... if energy is going INTO his ass, isn't that the opposite of flatulence?

Just sayin'. :-)

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: energy harvester

I love it.

trekmiss

quality posts: 8 Private Messages trekmiss
sadart wrote:Thanks for your comment. The spiritual energy to me is the "empty" cross. I realize it won't have that meaning to everyone. However, I was waiting for a derby to enter this design and chose this one.

I'm glad you did. I like it! GMV

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
Re: Dream Eater.

ditto to all these last posts. it's sad to be denied edgar week after week. even though there are other designs and designers i really enjoy, edgar is def my fav

Nightmry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nightmry
Re: Green Energy

It could also be an "old" container which now has plants and other "greens" growing out of the spout.

Nightmry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nightmry
Re: Green Energy

It could also be an "old" container which now has plants and other "greens" growing out of the spout.

calbach

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calbach
Re: energy harvester

Rejected concept art for the WALL-E movie's EVE?

n8dog49423

quality posts: 0 Private Messages n8dog49423

[Great shirt. I'd wear it. It may be even more popular if you spelled "Coffee" correctly...]Re: Cofee Levels Critical
[/quote]

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
daedalusknight wrote:Uhm... if energy is going INTO his ass, isn't that the opposite of flatulence?

Just sayin'. :-)

What is amusing is, I drew it just like my cell phone's read out. The battery icon is facing that direction, and the bar fills up from right to left (meaning the positive or full end is on the left side) And there's no flatulence to be had when he's being recharged by the cord.

Jack31081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jack31081
Great shirt. I'd wear it. It may be even more popular if you spelled "Coffee" correctly...

*giggles*! I don't know what's worse...that I made such a glaring typo, or that no one's said anything until now, a full 72 hours into the derby.

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
Re: New Comer

Good one! ha!

abelleauc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abelleauc
Re: Wind Energy

Just beautiful. Nice (if rather complicated) concept. And the yin-yang fits, too. Very wearable.

Swordon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Swordon

yay i like good T's like this JadenKale let's talk more often ok? :D

Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho
Re: New Comer

Oh man I love this one! :D GMV for sure.

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: Energetic Cats

Kitties! GMV

And, hey, look...another kitty!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
Re: 36 Cans of Energy Drink!

Mmmm...energetically delicious energy drinks

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

daedalusknight

abelleauc wrote:Just beautiful. Nice (if rather complicated) concept. And the yin-yang fits, too. Very wearable.

Thanks for your support. :-)

daedalusknight

JadenKale wrote:What is amusing is, I drew it just like my cell phone's read out. The battery icon is facing that direction, and the bar fills up from right to left (meaning the positive or full end is on the left side) And there's no flatulence to be had when he's being recharged by the cord.

Wait... so plugging a man in to a wall socket will stop flatulence? Wow... learn something new every day. :-)

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Jack31081 wrote:*giggles*! I don't know what's worse...that I made such a glaring typo, or that no one's said anything until now, a full 72 hours into the derby.

by far its worse that no-one noticed until now. Your error is one single error by one person. The fact that all the people who've voted for and commented about the shirt dieither didn't know it was wrong, o, even worse, didn't think it was a big deal that it was wrong, is far, far worse.

I thimk.

Jack31081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jack31081
Josephus wrote:by far its worse that no-one noticed until now. Your error is one single error by one person. The fact that all the people who've voted for and commented about the shirt dieither didn't know it was wrong, o, even worse, didn't think it was a big deal that it was wrong, is far, far worse.

I thimk.

I was starting to put together a "how DARE you" reply in my head, but you redeemed yourself handily in the last sentence.

Good show.

chenstar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chenstar

I must have this shirt.

Even had to take back some votes on others because I preferred this one. :>

bloczyns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bloczyns
Re: Mad Dr. Z and the Electric Team

Love your shirts every week, but this is the best one yet. GMV!

JonSnow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JonSnow
eHalcyon wrote:Your close-ups don't seem to be the same colour as the design in your shirt comp. The comp design shows far more red in the sun...

Also, I would guess that these halftones are far too small to print properly.

It looks really cool though.

I can always change the frequency of the halftones

cainja1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cainja1

Physics vs. Murphy's Law. The Outcome? Perpetual Energy.

pohyde

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pohyde
Re: unplugged

what kind of energy does a lightbulb flower need to grow?

this is my first post. i'm not sure if i like how the colors turned out, but it took me forever to draw everything. feedback appreciated.

dsladek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsladek
calbach wrote:Rejected concept art for the WALL-E movie's EVE?

AHhaHAha! yeah , actually I was thinking about that movie when I made this I think if eve looked like this the movie would have had quite a different feel to it.

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18
Re: Sound Energy

Thanks for the great comments, much appreciated!

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

dsladek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsladek
pohyde wrote:great drawing! what program do you use to get such detail?

Thanks!I hand draw the original sketch with a pencil then I scan it and import into flash. flash is a great program for doing vector based imaging. it has a lot more freedom than illustrator, at least for me. Once I finish in flash I save out the file as an illustrator file and I finish it up their. Thats my method I dont know if its the best way for everyone but it has worked really well for me.