jmoehrle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmoehrle
Re: Cofee Levels Critical

I work in a coffee shop. I have to have this shirt. It embodies my philosophy of life and technology in a simple icon... awesome

Beer has food value but food has no beer value - Orin Smith

baronvonchickenpants

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baronvonchickenpants
taikuodo wrote:I took a long time drawing this out, I know I am no Monet, but please vote, it looks awesome! It was very hard to get the rainbow in with the 6 color limit.

I love this because it reminds me of the show Reading Rainbow...

jmoehrle

Re: Energy Bouquet

I like the design. I even like the brown (reminds me of chocolate... and coffee). I hardly have any shirts that are brown, so this is a nice change of pace

jmoehrle

Re: Fuel Cell

if this were on a coffee-brown shirt, it'd be perfect. As it is, it's still bold and powerful, and I imagine people would stare at my shirt for the first few minutes after meeting, but that's the reason I wear these shirts anyway.

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
asyrith wrote:Um, I'm male...what does QFT mean?

Quoted For Truth or as I like to think of it Quite F-n True.

Orochisabin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Orochisabin

No doubt that I'd buy this awesome design if it wins.

BlakeStamps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BlakeStamps
Re: Things are tough all over

Biochem Major here, I'd get one

Arnion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arnion

Looking at the extra detail, I'm realizing how cool the shading is on this guy. x)

thomasella

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thomasella
Re: Super Sloth (A little faster than a regular Sloth)

This is awesome. I'd love to have had one of these. Sometimes I really wish there was a way of saying "screw only buying the stuff that wins; I want to just buy the shirt win or lose."

radner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages radner

Oh well. I've got several new ideas for some shirts and this time I promise I wont submit so late!

But you can help! Vote vote vote vote!

lyndz06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lyndz06
Re: Energizing Bunnies

I just want to say that, eHalcyon, I love all of your designs!

pbryggs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pbryggs
Re: Puppy Energy

I love puppy energy !!!!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Power Nap

Thanks for all the votes that put me over 100!!! I thank you SOOO much!

turner05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turner05
Re: energy fields

LOVE IT! Love the placement and size, plus I love the natural designs = ) GMV!

dmkooo

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dmkooo
eHalcyon wrote:@S4wks - I'm absolutely flattered and I appreciate the support. I really like your username too. Yay socks!

@invisiblecrazy - FIL... Father In Law? I'm not sure if the humour would fit more under electricity or chemistry; I learned it in the latter, though I guess it's an overlapping area.

@dmkooo - told who what now?

@ChrisRisse - Thanks Chris. As I said when you posted the design in the main derby thread, I think Dr. Z and his electricity is simply amazing. I don't understand why it isn't in the top ten; I hope it gets an HM at least. You're one of the best designers around here who haven't been printed yet. There are a few others as well, but toe might be breaking out of the group this week with his fantastic windmill design.

@LadyAlleria - Thanks for giving in to the cute.

Thanks for the comments, votes and overall support everyone!

I saiiiiiid the bunnies were too placid (like 40 days ago)!

btw...wow! Look at you go again!

rbusta8361

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rbusta8361
Re: Positive Feedback Loop?

Any way to buy this even if it doesn't win. SO AWESOME!!

rbusta8361

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rbusta8361
Re: Positive Feedback Loop?

Any way to buy this even if it doesn't win? SO AWESOME!!

alitaorg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alitaorg
WeezTheJuice wrote:Aw cmon, the same shirt? Take away the colors and placement and nobody would have said anything, not to mention they are totally different styles, influences, and ideas in general.

I agree - without the mostly white ink on blue shirt; the design of simplified, straight lines representing a complex system that travels the width of the shirt before connecting to realistically shaped and proportioned heart and continuing down the right side of the shirt, they're completely different.

I think the more appropriate question is: did WeezTheJuice see Derby #47 (Home)? It was only four weeks ago, and SeedUvPain's shirt placed well if I recall correctly:
The submission on the community forum

spidra

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spidra

I think the similarity of the Carrot Crusader entry to Bob Burden's Flaming Carrot is something to be a little worried about.

http://blog.rifftrax.com/wp-content/uploads/flaming_carrot2.jpg

casey7725

quality posts: 0 Private Messages casey7725
Re: energize me

Intresting, is she getting a blood transfusion?

casey7725

Re: energy crisis!

hope it catches up, it is one of the best this week in my opinon

jones21403

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jones21403
Josephus wrote:by far its worse that no-one noticed until now. Your error is one single error by one person. The fact that all the people who've voted for and commented about the shirt dieither didn't know it was wrong, o, even worse, didn't think it was a big deal that it was wrong, is far, far worse.

I thimk.

I actually noticed that "Cofee" was misspelled, but I didn't think it was a big deal because it's a title. You aren't going to wear a tilte hovering over your T-shirt, and it isn't worth the lost votes to resubmit it due to a title error. I'm sure they can fix it when it goes for sale. Note the "Iceburg" issue:

casey7725

Re: Earth's Energy

why wouldn't this shirt print well its doesn't look very complicated on a printing level

casey7725

Re: Mind-Steam

this is one of the more creative designs I have seen this week, but it is funny how sometimes they do well and some times they don't, good job for what it is worth

blublazn007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blublazn007
Re: Fuel Cell

Gosh its soo pretty!

bbroman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bbroman
Re: Couch Potato

Awesome! GMV

septober

quality posts: 0 Private Messages septober
Re: FREE AS THE WIND ENERGY

I keep coming back to this one. It just draws my attention. Not sure why, because the border still bugs me, but it gets my vote anyway.

benheadp2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benheadp2

The worlds most perfect fruit combined with the worlds most perfect beings. I'd buy TWO.

VOTE! -> ->

septober

quality posts: 0 Private Messages septober
Re: Acoustic Energy = LIFE!!

Ooh, I REALLY like this design! Wish I could vote on it more than once. Very nicely done.

nebeele

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nebeele

I reworked and resubmitted the old design. Is that okay? Or will one of these 2 designs get rejected?

Re: Super energy drink saves the day!

dsladek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsladek
bluchez wrote:If it makes it to the top 15 by Monday, then I personally don't believe submission time is very relevant. At that point, it is no longer lost in the masses, so I think it has more to do with nailing the constantly moving whims of the voters than submission time.

true, so true.

thetick27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thetick27

oh i love oingo boingo

tattooedbear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tattooedbear
Re: Raw Power

Nice.

You Have My Vote.

tattooedbear

Re: Bottled Energy

Hilarious.

Nice.

Jack31081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jack31081
jones21403 wrote:I actually noticed that "Cofee" was misspelled, but I didn't think it was a big deal because it's a title. You aren't going to wear a tilte hovering over your T-shirt, and it isn't worth the lost votes to resubmit it due to a title error. I'm sure they can fix it when it goes for sale. Note the "Iceburg" issue:

Methinks he was being a bit facetious...note his own typo after having ranted about the seriousness of typos.

tattooedbear

alitaorg wrote:I agree - would there be a way to half-tone the yellow around the figure and submit it on a white shirt?

No! White shirts look so cheap!

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: Acoustic Energy = LIFE!!

Hey this is awesome. I would buy for sure.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
Re: energy field (blue)

Made a blue version of this. Thanks for looking.

radner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages radner
prjensam wrote:GREAT IDEA, GOOD DESIGN!

Thanks everyone for the great feedback!!

mrsayres

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrsayres
tattooedbear wrote:Hilarious.

Nice.

Thank you! I thought so...