taylorodonoghue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taylorodonoghue
Re: Power Nap

I really like it! I sleep on the couch, unfortunately, and all my friends know it. They'd certainly love to see me wear that!

Beefcoat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Beefcoat
Re: energy harvester

DS, you have a very impressive art style. Good luck getting to the fog! GMV

taikuodo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taikuodo

Thanks, I wish this could get printed, but the competition is too tough. :-(

Beefcoat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Beefcoat
Re: Blowfish POWER (resub)

Very Clever! I giggled to myself. Well executed GMV

taylorodonoghue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taylorodonoghue

Gorgeous design! GMV... too bad brown shirts don't complement my skintone very well. The design is beautiful!

uhhuhhuhhuh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh

Thanks BlakeStamps, nautikal and pinkrobe! Man, I went to work 9th and come home 11th. Guess that's the way of the woot. :P

woobwoob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woobwoob
Re: Two cups of nuclear java

Right on! **** Starbucks!

HotIceCream

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HotIceCream
Re: BLAST OFF!

feet are a great idea-- would have liked it more if there was a cape in the background, ya know, cuz of the mask on the floor and all. but the sweat socks are so classic. nice touch. gmv.

HotIceCream

feet are a great idea-- would have liked it more if there was a cape in the background, ya know, cuz of the mask on the floor and all. but the sweat socks are so classic. nice touch. gmv.

ErvTheRipper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ErvTheRipper
Re: Blue Flame

WE NEEED MORE VOTES!

Stoopid512

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stoopid512
Re: energy crisis!

I hope that this design gets the win. Great job.

gravitybound

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gravitybound
ErvTheRipper wrote:WE NEEED MORE VOTES!

Yes, I agree, MOAR VOTES!

abstractmonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abstractmonkey
HotIceCream wrote:feet are a great idea-- would have liked it more if there was a cape in the background, ya know, cuz of the mask on the floor and all. but the sweat socks are so classic. nice touch. gmv.

A Cape! Man, why didn't I think of that? That would've been sweet. Well maybe I'll modify it for use at a later date since it most likely won't make it to the top 4. Thanks for the idea!

SydneyB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SydneyB

Arnion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arnion
Re: Blue Flame

Wow, nice climb -- its pretty cool to see this entry move up so quickly in the last couple days of voting. =)

SydneyB

SydneyB

I love that the kid's sweat sock colors don't match :D

I'd wear this for sure, and not just around Halloween.

SydneyB

Re: Downtown Solar City

I am not quite sure exactly what I am looking at it, but it has a really attractive feel to it. I like it a lot.

SydneyB

Re: Subatmoicnucleomolecularelectromagnificent Party!

I've known that guy in the back for a long time - he's always been so negative!!

LOVE the shirt!
Wish the title could be on it as well :D

SydneyB

Re: newton's orbs

I think this is cute, but I am having trouble counting the colors.

It seems to have gotten past the Rejectolator, so perhaps it only has 6?

SydneyB

Re: New Comer

ROFL, This is great! I love their expressions!!

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
Re: neon ChessClub

My CINTIQ12wx came monday So I re drew/colored this one .

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

TheNewOriginals

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheNewOriginals
AdderXYU wrote:Even so, I don't think "energy" is very clear here.

Also, the brown in the background will print awful. but hey, why would anyone bother thinking about whether a shirt will look good in real life before voting? Keep doin' what you're doin'... hope you love your horribly printed crapshoot... you voted! lalalalalalalalalalalalal

I know nobody thinks about what the shirt will ACTUALLY look like most of this stuff is way to big and everyone is voting based on the artwork not on how the tee would look (if that makes sense) who would want to wear something huge that covers your whole shirt? But I digress.

HotIceCream

ooooo. perfect bday present for my nuclear physicist friend, who just loves a good particle.

HotIceCream

ooooo. perfect bday present for my nuclear physicist friend, who just loves a good particle.

mikethecoder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikethecoder
Re: Sound Energy

damnit this better win i want to buy it... 5th place? what the hell? the little coffee battery one isnt that great.

TheNewOriginals

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheNewOriginals
AdderXYU wrote:The difference between anything I've done and this shirt is that if my shirts printed, they would look bad based on my talent or lack thereof (and I would never deny I'm a total amateur). This will look bad because it was incredibly poorly done.

Look at other shirt sites that matter. There is more on threadless with a sloppy drawing style than there is with clip-art looking blocks and no meaning. There is more similarity to my work on Design By Humans than to this low-visibility, lower-concept dreck. Even Uneetee insists on real designs and not this. I am not speaking out of bitterness or trying to obfuscate the truth... I am working with what real people who are respected in the shirt business seem to think. Woot is voted for by a bunch of know-nothings who love computers, and a handful of people who have an eye for art (note an eye, not a hand) and a desire to see true art go rewarded. I hide behind nothing... the people who believe otherwise hide behind the votes as if that is a sign of quality. Think of something that was voted for and is the best... look at oscars and grammys. Look at politics even. It's rare for something to win based on relative merit. Woot is all the more proof. Other sites are smart enough to not trust numbskulls with the final results.

If my skill, or lack thereof, means anything, it means I'm able to be fearless about speaking my mind. Don't kid yourselves, most designers here shut their faces in public because they're afraid of losing the votes of the same tools who vote for carp like this in the first place. Don't think their silence means they approve... they're just more concerned about keeping a good reputation and some solid paychecks than speaking their minds. I have nothing to lose, and am happy to speak their minds for them.

Woot insults you guys for the idiocy you buy. Learn the facts. You might be the majority, but that doesn't make you right. I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck

Did you have to look up all your fancy schmancy words in a fancy schmancy thesaurus? If we're a bunch of know-nothings I guess we all don't deserve to use the web no less THE INTERNET. Plus like you said in my quote you suck and noone cares what you say because its always some bone you pick with "idiots using the Internet" or "politics" or "carp" or "humdiggity-do" or "blahblahblah" the thing is you've just been served and don't bother commenting about my use of made up words because some people like made up words.

mikethecoder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikethecoder
Re: Cofee Levels Critical

nice concept but bad positioning and size... its nice but im still suprised its in the lead.

trumpetgal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trumpetgal

TeeHee! This shirt is kind of CORNy! HEHEHEH! *:-)

trumpetgal

TeeHee! This shirt is kind of CORNy! HEHEHEH! *:-)

WeezTheJuice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WeezTheJuice

I really can't argue my point any further as it is a lost cause. All I can say is that I had no intention of making my shirt anything like any other prior submission, and I am sorry if the designer of that shirt feels that I stole their ideas, because I didn't. I didn't look at that design for inspiration or ideas at all while thinking of or making this design. Heck, most of my submissions come from designs that I sketch from a notepad at my desk job. I'm sure if you feel cheated, there's no way I'm going to change your mind from anything that I say, so all I can do is leave it at that. Thanks again to all that have voted, you have sure made this an interesting week.

littlejetties

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlejetties
Re: Redneck Flash Light

Nice to see you got the same gnarly glowing effect as your bug design without having the gradients. Very cool.

trumpetgal

Love this SOOO mush! Great color combo. GMV *:-)

Re: Summer in the City

cobolisdead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobolisdead
Re: Lightbulb Visits A Modern Art Museum

Awesome piece! GMV!

You can ride with me, or you can find your own path. Don't stab me in the back after I've cleared the way.

boni

quality posts: 2 Private Messages boni
Re: The energy is in us

Maybe you should've included the 'text' part? ;-)

dsladek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsladek
Re: energy harvester

you are all very kind, thank you for your votes and comments!

EwingKlipspringer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EwingKlipspringer

Dang if that little negative guy in the back didn't scramble the shirt title:
subatmoic... instead of subatomic...

Nevertheless, if Physics were this fun when I was in school, I would have done a lot better in it.

GMV.

daviddownaed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daviddownaed
Re: Zee Sun

I want that shirt.....get your act together and figure out how to print it

curlyfoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curlyfoot

Patrick Bateman??

Re: Potential Energy