klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
Re: Blowfish Power

Beautiful illustration RGLee. Different from your other entries that I've seen. Love the use of the halftone dots too. I haven't figured that out yet. Still have to practice with those.

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

"I've been spearheading the use of blowfish as an alternative to gasoline powered propulsion. A couple thousand of these shirts circulating among the surface world would really help me spread the word and get some much needed capital. Please vote"

-the Sea Turtle

mandraque

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mandraque

im sorry, but you are not dali.

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
Re: Dream Eater.

very edgar, very cool! love the images and the size of the design. NICE!

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Re: Cheese Makes Me Go

Hahah, nice work Brian. Powered by Cheese V 2.0.

narkus

Re: Green Energy

now THIS is a cool "gas" design!

bvillarreal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bvillarreal

Cooool!

drkblkforest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drkblkforest

Cute! Though I must say, I think the fish look like they're barfing........ >_>

zewkin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zewkin
ruthsdad wrote:So the design has movement and energy in it? Is that how this ties to the theme?

GMV BTW

I like this, too. It seems more like spiritual energy to me.

narkus

Re: Chasing Windmills

feel the power!

mandraque

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mandraque

i love it. gmv.

bvillarreal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bvillarreal

sokowa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sokowa
ruthsdad wrote:GMV, but why does one can say "EUCO-FIZZ" instead of "EUCA-FIZZ"?

llo, it's a lower case "A". oops. I was looking that that koala when I was drawing this ;)

narkus

Re: The Nectar of the Gods

ya, the "eye" has it : ) so pretty and just love the look on his face.

Arnion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arnion

Some say it doesn't matter. Some say its nasty. Some say it stunts growth. Some even say its unhealthy. Yet, for the rest of the world, coffee is the nectar that keeps our hearts beating. Thanks expresso double shot.

Comments, criticism, suggestions, etc. are welcome and encouraged. =)

Zeusandhera

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Zeusandhera
jones21403 wrote:L O L. I'm sorry I didn't suggest it last night, eHalcyon, but it shouldn't be too much work to throw a couple of mouths in. I still think it's a great design and will revote if you resub.

Nah, they look fine. Besides, being a bunny is serious business.

narkus

Re: Energy Goddess

wow, kristen. it seems like there are more colors than there are. very cool.

Irrelevant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Irrelevant

awesome use of color and what a terrific design! well done!

Arnion

SO glad I didn't go with the little food-meter -- I'm not sure it would have been as pretty as this one. ;D

Anyways this rocks -- clean, simple, and funny. =D Its extremely wearable, good job.

WeezTheJuice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WeezTheJuice
Re: Circuit-ulatory System

Thanks Jones, and thanks to all who like the shirt.

Arnion

This needs to get in the fog! =O

jones21403

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jones21403
Re: Cofee Levels Critical

Great concept. I like the small coffee level/energy meter. I could see a lot of people I know wearing this shirt.

truegrue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages truegrue

Like the design, but would like to see it on a different color shirt. Too hot in south Texas to wear black.

dblasig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dblasig

Great choices of colors

klswoot

Re: Energy Goddess

narkus wrote:wow, kristen. it seems like there are more colors than there are. very cool.

Thanks for the comments Webfoot and Narkus. I know what you mean about the colors. Probably looks that way due to the way that they are layered. The six colors are a light blue, white, yellow, orange, red and black. Then, I used the shirt color for the green.

itsbeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsbeth

That is awesome! I love the mix of greens as well.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Re: Cofee Levels Critical

Very nice design and well implemented. Though I would much rather see a larger print in the center of the shirt.

jones21403

fablefire wrote:I think the mouths might make it overly cutesy and cluttered. I sort of like the simplicity.
Zeusandhera wrote:Nah, they look fine. Besides, being a bunny is serious business.

I was just saying that mouths would add some emotion to the bunnies.

uhhuhhuhhuh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh

This design is just awesome. How did you get that woodblock print look?

uhhuhhuhhuh

I really like this. It reminds me of when I used to skate. A lot of the designs for the skateboard company Toy Machine look like this. Really cool!

taikuodo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taikuodo
Re: My car runs on Imagination

I took a long time drawing this out, I know I am no Monet, but please vote, it looks awesome! It was very hard to get the rainbow in with the 6 color limit.

itsbeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsbeth
Re: My car runs on Imagination

Pretty! I love the placement.

klswoot

toe2254 wrote:thanks so much! i tried out this style in the last derby and wanted to try it again. if it's successful i'll keep using it when appropriate.

I'll have to look back to see last derby's entry. I've cut a couple of TJ's labels from their seed and nut bags. I keep telling myself to try doing a derby entry in that thick-lined woodcut style. I'm playing around with a few brushes in ArtRage to do a daily. Maybe I'll try to do one for a derby too.

Did you sketch this directly on the screen with a tablet, or did you sketch it on paper first. I still feel more comfortable with pen and paper, but I'm trying to get used to the tablet too.

purplecrocus83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages purplecrocus83
mrwednesday wrote:Very nice design and well implemented. Though I would much rather see a larger print in the center of the shirt.

I would disagree. I don't want to feel like I'm wearing a big coffee cup on my chest, I like it the way it is. Energy icons are usually small and off to the side. I think it works with the concept better like this.

uhhuhhuhhuh

1.21 GIGAWATTS!!! Ha!

I love the glow effect!

rglee129

Great colors. A hummingbird would be a welcome entry to pantheon of woot! animals...

rglee129

Re: Dream Eater.

Great design! Very creative, very cool!

jones21403

Re: Happy Energy

I think you got your images mixed up. You might want to pull this down and resub it.

wootvan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan
Re: Cheese Makes Me Go

This shirt really cuts it...it's a gas! Reminds me of THIS!.

echo91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages echo91
Re: Plasma ball

A plasma lamp has the look of colored light beams extending from the center ball to the outside glass. When you put your hand near it, a brighter beam seems to connect your hand to the center. This phenomenon tends to put people in a trance when stared at for a prolonged amount of time. It also has the ability to burn through Play-do when placed on the outer surface, a power many would like to use on enemies' foreheads. Do not operate this object near laptop computers, as it has the capacity to interfere with the touchpad. This has been known to make laptop computers add incomprehensible words into emails and change words in illegally downloaded music. Wearing of this shirt would not have the same effect.