+ Add a Comment

toe2254

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toe2254
gravitybound wrote:Beautiful design, very artistic, but I really can't see myself wearing it.

Did not GMV, but I may change that over the course of the week, and even if I don't and it wins I may buy one if nothing else I do vote for makes it in.

Great job, though, on the artwork. I am impressed.

fair enough, thanks.

daedalusknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages daedalusknight
sokowa wrote:Thanks! S' ok, I wasn't "feeling" last derby either

Heheh... another frightening and funny entry. :-)

gravitybound

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gravitybound
Re: The Nectar of the Gods

Nice color choice all around, but not a design I'd ever wear. Just a tad too (and this isn't the right word, but I don't have a better one atm) silly for my tastes.

daedalusknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages daedalusknight
Re: Typical Weekday Morning

Heeheheh... why do I sympathize with this cat so much? :-)

gravitybound

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gravitybound
Re: Super Sloth (A little faster than a regular Sloth)

Funny design, but I I am an un-original person to see how this represents "energy"

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce

toe2254

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toe2254
theinfinityloop wrote:This is very impressive artwork. This could be a lovely painting to display.

thanks! i'm including the link to your cat because it is by far my favorite design in this derby so far. everyone please consider voting for it.

Irrelevant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Irrelevant

H A H A !!

deaddude

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deaddude
Re: Cofee Levels Critical

An accurate meter for me most days.

Love it.

firecat1968

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firecat1968
Arnion wrote:Some say it doesn't matter. Some say its nasty. Some say it stunts growth. Some even say its unhealthy. Yet, for the rest of the world, coffee is the nectar that keeps our hearts beating. Thanks expresso double shot.

Comments, criticism, suggestions, etc. are welcome and encouraged. =)

Love it! Great design - got my vote!

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
klswoot wrote:Okay. I have to admit. This took me a second to find the pucker. Always love seeing how you incorporate your 'signature style' into the derby. Back to the sparklers and smoke bombs! Happy 4th everybody!

Ha! There are TWO puckers in this one! Thanks for taking the time to look.

rdonley11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rdonley11
Re: Things are tough all over

I love it and so will my Bio/Chem profs, I think. I can always use the bonus points. (I swear I got a B instead of a C in Chem because I would draw little cartoons of molecules and such on my homework and tests.) GMV!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Power Nap

Sometimes that big lunch takes the energy right out of you. Must be time for a: Power Nap!

Here's a larger version for those who'd like to see more detail:

Hope you guys like it!

carben100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carben100
Re: Sound Energy

I would definitely buy this, let's hope it gets printed!

Elevenbane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Elevenbane
taikuodo wrote:this is a resubmission...

Sorry, I'm kind of new to getting involved in Derbies. Was I supposed to mention resub in the name?

In any case, I changed the colors a bit, including the shirt color. Sometimes colors picked that work and are subtle on the computer monitor wind up completely lost when it goes into printing.

Shortly after I tried on the green derby, I realized it wasn't going to work without the ability to use text at all in my design. Just....a lot of the entertainment is lost that way. So, it got pulled pretty quick.

americaskate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages americaskate
Re: Dream Eater.

One of my favourite designs on woot! excellent.

Webfoot08

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Webfoot08
shutts67 wrote:Since when are shirt.woot's tagless?

They are in my shirt comps.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

This turned out great! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

I love this idea, jaden! and what I wouldn't give for a plugged-in power nap! and a bar that showed my energy-use, too

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

wcheng877

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wcheng877
Re: Renewable Energy

Very very cute! I know my girlfriend would love this

bsweber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bsweber
Re: Pedal Power

easily the best design in this derby so far, great work!

Irrelevant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Irrelevant
Re: Renewable Energy

this is just aweful!

i want one!

BigZ7337

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BigZ7337
Patchitect wrote:Oil is a renewable resource.. its just requires us to use so much we super heat the planet, go extinct and let the col dblooded species dominate the earth again.. drill for oil.. burn it till they are extinct.. then its our turn again!

i like it, but the white skeletons kind of get lost in the light blue, a different color shirt might be better.

Plugs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Plugs
Re: Inefficient Energy

I'm very partial to anything blue, so I have to say this one is awesome.

wej

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wej

D'oh. The detail image doesn't contain the black outline on the image. I didn't realize it before posting. You can see the black outline on the composition image though.

enin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enin
Re: our future or our finish

atomic energy
it could save us
it could kill us all

goldnndrkness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldnndrkness
Re: Energizing Bunnies

LOVE IT!!! i am so broke, but would def. be in for one if this places, its AWESOME

Have these shirts in WS and are willing to sell? PM please!

Cassette Taps
Best thing since
Alice Paining Caterpillar

themoleculoman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages themoleculoman

Get your bunny today. This bunny keeps going and...so long as you have a nice little carrot garden out back. Our family has saved a bit of money in the past few years by having this little furry (New Man's Best) friend!

SydneyB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SydneyB
Re: Energy lost at each step until caffeine

I LOVE your use of color! You managed to get 6 colors to look like so many more! The design is great, and personally, the logo doesn't bother me; I'd buy it either way.

(But the beans make it pretty clear that it's coffee, anyway)

GravityJMB

quality posts: 5 Private Messages GravityJMB
Re: our future or our finish

This is awesome. I love it!

pnkifyd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pnkifyd
Re: Good and Bad Energy as One

good pic, but off topic.

SydneyB

Re: Circuit-ulatory System

I like the idea, but do you think people just looking at the shirt will get it without the "Circuit-ulatory" word on it? Since we are allowed minimal text this week, think Woot will allow enough for you to put the shirt title ON the shirt? GMV in any case

ctajc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ctajc
Elevenbane wrote:Sorry, I'm kind of new to getting involved in Derbies. Was I supposed to mention resub in the name?

In any case, I changed the colors a bit, including the shirt color. Sometimes colors picked that work and are subtle on the computer monitor wind up completely lost when it goes into printing.

Shortly after I tried on the green derby, I realized it wasn't going to work without the ability to use text at all in my design. Just....a lot of the entertainment is lost that way. So, it got pulled pretty quick.

I'm fairly new to woot so I didn't know, but I hope this doesn't get pulled, I like it.

SydneyB

Re: Energy Rush

Yay! I think we DEFINITELY need more Koala shirts!!

ctajc

Re: Pedal Power

Very creative and original, I love this design!

SydneyB

mandraque wrote:what i love about this shirt, wether intentional or not, its that the dog and the atomic cloud form the shape of a dead person with a skull. That is what seals the symbolism for me.

Where? I don't see that.....

ctajc

Re: Cofee Levels Critical

I agree, green looks better. I also like it in the corner and now in the center, there are too many "busy" shirts on woot, it's nice to see something simple, but gets the point across. Good luck!

ordinaryundone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ordinaryundone

Ha! Great play on words and fun design. You're always very clever, Jaden.

DarK41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarK41
SydneyB wrote:I like the idea, but do you think people just looking at the shirt will get it without the "Circuit-ulatory" word on it? Since we are allowed minimal text this week, think Woot will allow enough for you to put the shirt title ON the shirt? GMV in any case

(IMO) I think people can appreciate the graphic without knowing the word being implemented.

SydneyB

Re: Dream Eater.

Incredible art. Too spooky / creepy for me to wear, though - Seems, perhaps not-so-ironically, very nightmare-inducing.