zewkin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zewkin
Re: Orange Sugary Goodness

heh...had soda on the mind today.

dancerqt0284

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dancerqt0284
Re: Sunflowers

I love sunflowers and this design is just wonderful! :D Great job and the best of luck!!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
daedalusknight wrote:Very energetic. Is that someone in particular's face, or just a general face? :-)

heh- SPARTA!!!

sneakythecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sneakythecat
Re: Blotchy

This shirt uses the colors White, Heather Grey, Grass, Red, and Royal Blue.

I really do hope you enjoy this. Votes and comments are greatly appreciated.

tjflashman77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjflashman77
ChrisRisse wrote:Best shirt ever, GMV, and in for 3.

So your wife has mad skills, too. Oh man, your kids are gonna be the new-generation Davincis.
I love this design. But Mrs. Risse... you should really link both images in your signature to your design. I clicked the big part that says "vote" and, of course, nothing happened. I'll buy 2 of these so my daughter and I can sport matching threads. All the stuffed animals at our house cuss way too much. This will be their fair warning to cease and desist, or face the bitter consequences.
Chris should've been printed already, imo. More than once. But I digress... Alright... best of luck to the both of you.

Greatest song ever written about JFK here. NSFW... or children... or anyone who's offended by the idea that JFK might have been a robot... fair warning.

joelterrific

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Staff

Re: Picture This ... Pixel Fish.

Didn't you already win with this design? ;)

sneakythecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sneakythecat
Re: ...and all I got was this crappy shirt!

This is fantastic! One of the few entries I'd actually buy.

Foo228

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Foo228
Re: Sakura

I can definetley see this one printing...has an okami vibe to it, so I'm interested - gmv

joelterrific

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Staff

Re: Blazed Glaze

This is a little confusing with the text on there.

sundbe10

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sundbe10
daedalusknight wrote:Very energetic. Is that someone in particular's face, or just a general face? :-)

No one in particular, just a general face.

illuminator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator
Re: Blue

Six colors on the darkest pitch black...

daedalusknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages daedalusknight
sundbe10 wrote:No one in particular, just a general face.

Groovy. Reminds me of certain angry people I know. :-)

daedalusknight

illuminator wrote:Six colors on the darkest pitch black...

Interesting. I know a few people for whom this would be a great gift.

drkblkforest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drkblkforest
Re: blue angel

I was waiting to see when you'd submit this GMV

tjflashman77

Re: Marilyn Mon-Row A, Column 3

Yeah... I knew that. But it is my first rejected entry. Does that count as far as stats go?

Back to the drawing [tablet].

Greatest song ever written about JFK here. NSFW... or children... or anyone who's offended by the idea that JFK might have been a robot... fair warning.

PatMcNJ

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PatMcNJ

OK, I am old because this reminds me of the Partridge Family bus.

Very nice though.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Re: Squarry Night

rejector wrote:
Rejected because: This is really neat looking, but we can't reproduce someone else's art/composition even if it's been altered. And no I don't think this will qualify for parody.

What the heck are they talking about? This painting is way, way too old (1888) to be in copyright. Not only that, my source was a public domain photo.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:VanGogh-starry_night.jpg

Not only that, any good faith attempt to reproduce an image that is in the public domain is also necessarily public domain. So all the photos of Starry Night are public domain.

I've submitted a starry night picture before, and that wasn't rejected. None of the Mona Lisa or the Scream submissions were ever rejected. Where did this come from? Why is my submission rejected for a severely flawed reason? Not good, woot, please, please put these images back and give us back our votes. This is wrong, and you should fix it, and do it now, not tomorrow, not Monday, not Sunday, but now, when it is still relevant.

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

I really like the concept, but it looks very much like a transformers face.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
Re: Blazed Gaze

Resubbed version with less confusing comp. Artwork centered on front of shirt with no text.

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
joelterrific wrote:This is a little confusing with the text on there.

Fixed Please Revote everyone (including mr. terrific).

daedalusknight

bluchez wrote:Resubbed version with less confusing comp. Artwork centered on front of shirt with no text.

Cool. :-)

caspianta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages caspianta

somehow with the login in mid-post, this forgot to post what shirt i was talking about:

this is the only shirt i've seen so far that has made me think twice about ranting at woot for an undesirable derby topic/rules set.

illuminator

Re: This Only a Test

That's funny!

illuminator

Re: Fox Blocks

Thanks! I voted for yours too when it first came out. :D

sailormoontsu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailormoontsu
Re: Sunflowers

*thumbs up*

Blog Vote! Visit my Spreadshirt Shop.

YettaNother

quality posts: 0 Private Messages YettaNother
Re: Sa - ra Smi - ile Sa - ra - a

Beautiful... gmv

daedalusknight

illuminator wrote:Thanks! I voted for yours too when it first came out. :D

Glad you like it. :-)

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: High-Ho, High-Ho, It's Off To Work I Go

GMV!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: Squarry Night

No! I really wanted this shirt!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

regularname

quality posts: 0 Private Messages regularname
Re: Bytes to Cover Bits

Ha ha, thats great! Really love the idea.. so cute.

tjflashman77

Re: Thermal View of Love

You come up with many of the most unique and well-executed ideas for any given theme. Stunning display of creativity once again. Gmv.

daedalusknight

Re: High-Ho, High-Ho, It's Off To Work I Go

Heheh... such a cheerful avatar of death. :-)

boni

quality posts: 2 Private Messages boni
sneakythecat wrote:This is fantastic! One of the few entries I'd actually buy.

Thank you! Trying to have a little fun with this derby, glad you like it.

gravitybound

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gravitybound
Josephus wrote:What the heck are they talking about? This painting is way, way too old (1888) to be in copyright. Not only that, my source was a public domain photo.

Not only that, any good faith attempt to reproduce an image that is in the public domain is also necessarily public domain. So all the photos of Starry Night are public domain.

I've submitted a starry night picture before, and that wasn't rejected. None of the Mona Lisa or the Scream submissions were ever rejected. Where did this come from? Why is my submission rejected for a severely flawed reason? Not good, woot, please, please put these images back and give us back our votes. This is wrong, and you should fix it, and do it now, not tomorrow, not Monday, not Sunday, but now, when it is still relevant.

I agree, that is a baseless empty reason to reject this design. I loved it, and it was the best of the Starry Nights.

boni

quality posts: 2 Private Messages boni
Perque wrote:I've seen camo with the old school pinup girl silhouettes in it on planes and stuff...that would be cool..the army guys don't do a ton for me. But I like the idea. NOTE: this is a hint to maybe give the pinup silhouette a shot.

Pinup silhouette... now that's something that hadn't occure to me! It's just that everytime I see the new digital camo, for some reason I think of the little green army men we used to have when I was a kid...

Foo228

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Foo228
Re: Ode to a Grecian Octopus

gray tshirt?

jkljkljkl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkljkljkl
YettaNother wrote:Beautiful... gmv

Thanks - I'm a bit cockeyed after all this pixelating. Thanks for your help. 143

emmarosemary

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmarosemary
Re: Illusion of Lines - Tribute to Piet Mondrain

He is one of my favoeite artisis! Thanks!!!!

tjflashman77

Re: Coocoo for Kokopelli

Another gorgeous design, Toe. And I dig the gray... lots. Works really nicely with the chosen palette. (Palette's nice, too.) Also like how the gray provides lots of holes in the ink so the shirt will breathe. The image also works well with the derby restrictions.

Toe's a mo' sicker mosaic maker. Say that ten times fast.

Mitamasan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Mitamasan
Josephus wrote:What the heck are they talking about? This painting is way, way too old (1888) to be in copyright. Not only that, my source was a public domain photo.

I thought at least this one would be fine, since it's a different angle of the scene, making it different from the original.